Chapter 7: Naked

Jack

Jack

It hurts.

I could be talking about my body after the training session I had yesterday, but I actually mean my ego. How did that little turd got the better of me? I simply cannot fathom that.

Okay, he's not exactly little. He's almost as tall as me. But that's not the point. I had him, I showed him off with his own father even though he had a 3 months head start. That was great, I can't deny. Hearing him admitting that was the highlight of my whole day, I hate to admit it.

And at the center, I showed the Delta how well trained I was, much to his surprise. He was gobsmacked. So was Tyler. And it's going great until we actually fight and somehow he got the better of me. The turd wouldn't let go. I've literally lifted his entire body to the air and threw it back to the ground hard. Still, nothing.

I can't believe Delta Jones had to call off the fight for him to drop me. Motherfucker!

I hope he got to savor that win because it's not happening anytime soon. Not a chance in hell. Today we have wrestling practice at school and I'm gonna crush him. Hard.

"Jason, my Goddess, you should have seen the poor boy. Delta Jones had to stop me before he collapsed on the floor." - Tyler bragged to his friends unsurprisingly as I reach the place at school where Sarah was. It's so unfortunate that she's his brother and I'm forced to tolerate his presence even when I just want to see her. They're never far apart from each other.

But to watch his smug grin is much, much worse.

"I'm not poor anything. And you just got lucky!" - I interjected, glaring at him before I greet everyone and Sarah with a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay Jack, you don't need to rub it on our faces that you're rich. It's rude." - He rebuked with a smirk. His friends laughed. My eyes glowed with anger.

"I'm not rich, that's not what I meant at all and you know it." - I said with clenched fists.

My jaw twitches with anger. It scares Tony a little as he's right beside me.

"Are you okay? My brother has been bragging about that stupid fight like he won gold at the Olympics." - Sarah asked me, looking concerned.

I looked at her with affection. Her face the only good thing to calm me trough this storm.

"I'm fine. A couple more minutes and I'd have him. He just got lucky Delta Jones stopped the fight." - I replied, not letting him get away with this.

"Sure, Jack. Or I'd kill you. Then I would never ascend." - He snickered. His idiot friends laughed and I pulled Sarah away from them before I falter and anticipate our wrestling practice.