Chapter 24: SOS

Tyler

I don't know if I died just now. But I'm in heaven.

I'm in stasis trembling and whimpering from his incessant touching and thrusting. Until finally after my bite to his neck he collapses next to me, after removing himself and letting go of my leaking dick.

Still, my body whimpers from his absence. It needs his touch. I take a moment to enjoy and bask in his warmth presence. I admire this god of a man present in our bed lying naked, body trembling probably from the separation as well. At this very moment, he and I looked content, happy, in an ecstasy of pure joy. Our souls connected forever. Honestly, it's magical.

And my Goddess, he looks delicious.

"OK, now it's my turn." - I announce it, making him gasp in surprise.

"What?" - He looked at me in shock and awe.

"Yes, turn around. It's my turn now." - I demanded, making him coward in fear.

"Come on... You said I could have you too." - I insisted with a serious look.

"Yeah... I said down the line!" - He defended himself, looking terrorized.

"Are you refusing your mate?" - I demanded seriously looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

His face twitches with a mixture of shock, terror and crippling fear.

"No. You can have me." - He replied, turning around, positioning his back to me.

I start laughing uncontrollably. It takes him a minute to realize I'm laughing at this.

"You're a monster!" - He snapped, turning back to face me.

"You should have seen your face. You looked like a prisoner who had to service his daddy." - I joked to his absolute horror. He slapped my arm in disgust. I winced and laugh harder.

"Who does this to his own mate? Cabron! Pendejo!" - He cursed me.

"I love when you curse me in spanish." - I giggled, making him glare harsher at me.

"Did you enjoy it? The mating I mean?" - He asked me after a while.

"Yes, very much so. I fucking loved it!" - I gasped at my own enthusiasm.

"Good. I was afraid, you know? After all the anticipation..." - He noted in a scared tone.

I grimaced at this, feeling some remorse.

"I get it. I know I put a lot of stress on you." - I frowned in a remorseful tone.

"I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying I was afraid. So, I'm glad you liked it." - He told me sheepishly.

"Liked it? Oh my Goddess! It was better than anything I've ever felt before!" - I'm gobsmacked. It was fucking incredible.

He smiles widely.

"Did you like it?" - I asked him with a curious look.

"Oh my Goddess! I loved it. You're so tight. But so welcoming. You fit me perfectly." - He gasped in a joyful expression.

I giggled at his words.

"I was afraid of how your... length was gonna fit in, but damn! You're perfect to me!" - I spoke with a giddy shyness and excitement.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself because I could stay inside you forever." - He said with a timid tone, though his eyes are lustful.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." - I snickered, making him laugh.