Chapter 96-100

Comincia dall'inizio

    Lin Yuzhu was stunned for a moment, and soon understood that the aftermath of the Song and Liu families had not completely subsided.

    This fat guy has a good heart.

    However, this did not delay them to cook the last wave of candy.

    After drinking the last bowl of water for washing the pot, no, the brown sugar water, the two of them were completely relieved.

    Lin Yuzhu secretly hid a big beet during the day, and at night everyone closed the door and rested.

    She took the beets out, washed them, cut them into pieces and roasted them on the stove, and sat happily waiting for the beets to cook for dessert.

    While waiting, I read the letter from the Lin family by the way.

    The remittance slip was 30 yuan from Lin's mother, and the letter was still written by the eldest sister of the Lin family. This time, the letter was a bit long. At the beginning, she asked if she was dating the Qiu family's son next door.

    Lin Yuzhu's heart jumped when she saw this, how did Lin Ma know?

    The eldest sister of the Lin family specially explained to her that one day, Ma Lin received a letter from Qiu Ming when she had nothing to do Worried, afraid that Lin Yuzhu would be deceived at a young age, and wanted Lin Ma to take care of her.

    Lin Ma was furious when she learned that, and she clearly told her little girl that she should not be deceived when she went to the countryside. Now it's alright, even the boys in the neighbors know it.

    The eldest sister of the Lin family also specially described that the air pressure was very low that day.

    After dinner, the more she thought about it, the more wrong her daughter became. Qiu Minghui, who went to the countryside and went to the south, would know how her daughter fell in love in the northeast.

    So after rummaging through boxes and cabinets at home for a while, I finally found a cardboard box in an extremely inconspicuous empty cabinet, opened it and saw, um, a lot of letters.

    Seeing this Lin Yuzhu sighed in the sky, this is...

    so many letters, Lin Ma knows what's going on with the two of them without having to read it. Take advantage.

    In just one night, a lot of fire bubbles appeared on Lin Ma's mouth.

    The eldest sister of the Lin family also reluctantly wrote to her that she knew that the two families were not dealing with each other, so why did she still talk to Qiu Ming about her partner? The Qiu family knew about this, and she might be shouting all over the street that she seduced other people's sons.

    Then I started to ask her if she was really looking for someone in the countryside, and persuaded her to be young, so don't rush to find someone. Lin Ma gave her money to save her money because she was afraid that she would spend it all at once when she had the money. The original plan was to give her the money little by little.

    Don't count on others when life is difficult.

    This time I remitted thirty to her, pay attention to checking and save some flowers. Lin Ma specially said that the next time the remittance depends on her mood, she may not remit it.

    Seeing this, Lin Yuzhu smiled, and this was meant to scare the original owner's temperamental child.

    After that, she repeatedly nagged her to make her pay more attention, not to get a marriage certificate without permission, and not to do stupid things.