Help Me

Different kinds of people surrounded me with angry and irritated eyes and I instantly knew my presence definitely wasn't welcomed anymore.

Starting to run past all of them, eyes still followed my every step and movement and it gave me the chills until I stopped in front of somebody.

My mouth couldn't have any words come out of it as I saw Boruto with my katana deep into his chest with blood leaking out of his mouth.

When he started to cough and stumble, I ran towards him with an intention to catch him but I felt nothing against my shoulder. I dreaded to turn around but when I had, a shocked gasp had escaped my lips.

Boruto had been pierced in different places with metal bars that made him stay in place as he hung against a pole.

The writing 'We are dead because of you' was placed under Boruto and one by one, other bodies were laid on the ground with their eyes staring at me.

"This is what happens when you don't listen," The voice came out from Boruto's mouth.

"No! I'll do anything! Just don't kill them! I'll come back, I promise!" I cried, falling on my knees as I covered my vision in fear but I could still feel their eyes.

Eyes. Those terrifying eyes. Why won't they go away!

"Come back to me if you don't want this happening to the village," A voice finally whispered into my ear before the nightmare was over...

"Enkai! Enkai! Wake up!" A voice called at the top of one's voice, feeling my shoulders being risen up.

I slowly opened your eyes. I felt exhausted, tired and worn out. My thoughts were all jumbled up. I remembered parts of my last dream. 

Trying to look around, it was pitch black except for the moonlight that shined from the window to see the person calling my name.

Boruto had been holding onto me with concern in his eyes as he tried to wake up from my nightmare.

"Go away," I started tiredly, trying to push myself out of his arms but I didn't budge away.

"Enkai! You're awake-"

"Just go away! Please leave me alone before it's too late!" I screamed blindly, clutching onto Boruto's shirt tightly.

He needed to leave. He's in danger when he's with me. Sensei will kill him if he stays with me.

"Enkai, it's alright, it was just a dream-"

"No! You'll get killed if you stay with me!" I yelled back, finding his eyes in the darkness and wished that he knew what my words really meant.

Boruto didn't say anymore but pulled me into a hug. His arms wrapped around me like chains as he clinged firmly onto me.

"Enkai, I'm not gonna die, I'll stay by your side," He promised softly, rubbing my back up and down to a slow rhythm.

"How can you be so sure?" I muttered hesitantly, hiding my face by pushing my head against Boruto's shoulder. I really didn't want Boruto to see me like this.

"I'm not but I will promise you okay, that I'll stay alive," He admitted truthfully, his chin being set on top of my shoulder.

"Really? You'll promise?" I questioned clearly, backing out to see if he looked genuine and he did.

"I promise," He whispered, smiling in a reassuring way as he set his palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

Boruto Uzumaki. The boy that broke the barriers and moved in as if it was nothing. The boy that kept on getting denied and denied but still striven to be even my friend.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled, taking his hand off my forehead but instead held it in my hands.

"Checking if you have a fever," Boruto answered casually, sitting back on the bed with ease that I was okay, "What? I can't look after you?"

"No, it's just strange, no one has done that to me," I informed him, sitting against the soft railing of the bed.

"No one has take care of you when you were sick?" Boruto asked curiously, his eyebrow raised in surprise.

"Actually I've never been sick before, not that I can remember," I mentioned, recalling no time of being sick like how people are supposed to be like at least once in their lifetime.

Was I weird or different? Sensei said to not compare myself to other assassin around the world since we weren't the same. Was that what he meant?

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" Boruto finally suggested after the few seconds of silence.

Shaking my head furiously, I increased the tightness on holding Boruto's hand. I didn't want to see that nightmare be repeated anymore.

"Then if you want me to stay then you have to promise me something," Boruto stated.

"What?" I questioned patiently, moving inside the bed once again.

"No more secrets between us, about any attacks and about any accidents okay," Boruto added firmly, pushing the loose hair out of my face.

"No more secrets?"  I repeated slowly, seeing Boruto nod.

It feels better this way. Sensei won't mind me staying longer. I don't care about him anymore, he doesn't control me, not right now anyways.

"Okay, I promise," I replied back softly, letting my eyes grow tired and close by themselves, only seeing Boruto by my side as I was going to sleep...

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

In a few minutes, Enkai was fast asleep and had been curled up by her side but there was no sign of nightmares expressed on her face.

Pushing the strands of her hair away from her face, I stood up from the bed only to get pulled back, our entwined hands were still together.

"She has such a tight grip," I muttered silently, trying to release my hand away from the grip but there was no use.

Thinking about waking Enkai up, I quickly shook away the thought of that after seeing a peaceful expression on her.

It was definitely a shock to hear screaming in Enkai's room, running to her room with a thought that an intruder had entered the house but except there was one else in the room except a scared, whimpering girl who was twisting and turning in her bed.

"I guess I'm sleep here for the night, you won't mind that would you Enkai?" I asked, slipping into the bed with obvious space between us.

Our linked hands has been in the middle of the bed, which was very comfortable.

It hardly occurred to me how Enkai was actually so pretty, she had long brown hair that ended by her waist, her small freckles had spread around her cheeks. Her victorious smirk when she proves people wrong.

All of that was right in front of me, my friend that lost for more than 7 years is here, with me.

"Please," I whispered gently, tightening our join hands as if Enkai's would slip away, "Please stay by my side, don't leave me again,"

Hey guys! This is the half stop for Enkai's Life but it will continue soon once again. I hope you like Enkai's and Boruto's relationship. Anyways bye!