Snakes Can Be Friends?

"Enkai, Boruto, glad you could make it, I was just about to introduce our new student, Mitsuki,"

Looking at the boy standing beside Shino sensei, my heart almost skipped a beat out of fear. It was that snake boy from before.

"Hey Enkai, do you know him?" Boruto whispered curiously but I shook my head, going to sit on my seat but I couldn't help but feel Mitsuki's bright, yellow eyes on me.

"Hello, I'm Mitsuki, I come from the Village of the Sound, I hope we can be friends,"

"Good, now you can sit beside... where Enkai and Boruto are sitting," Shino sensei said and Mitsuki gave no obligation to it.

Sitting down beside me, I still felt Mitsuki's attention on me, he was having a smile on his face too.

"Why are you staring at me?" I whispered hesitantly, looking to my side.

"You, you are so interested in this school, even though you didn't want to be here,"

"That's not happening and we both know that,"

The bell went soon after, everyone rushing out to eat their lunch with their friends while me and Boruto were stuck showing Mitsuki around.

"So are you going to be living here Mitsuki?" Boruto asked curiously.

"I intend on staying here for now, until I am told otherwise,"

"So do you have any special attacks?" Boruto questioned and I was curious too though suddenly Mitsuki's arms started to stretch without effort.

"Wow, that's amazing Mitsuki!" Boruto complemented and Mitsuki smiled before looking at me.

"Wha- What are you looking at?"

"Aren't you going to say something too?"

"Well, it would be good for strangling people?" I commented and Mitsuki was satisfied with it, retracting his arms to its normal size.

Being the tourists for Mitsuki, Boruto obviously showed him the Burger restaurant and all the other places, until the bell went, indicating us to come back to school.

"I think this is the best time I've ever had with my friends!" Boruto said, stretching his hands in exhaustion.

"What about me? Am I not considered your friend?" I teased, letting out a loud sigh as I walked faster.

"I meant with Mitsuki and you! You know you are really impatient!"

"Well I was just joking-!"

A small chuckle made us look back to see Mitsuki laughing with his sleeve over his mouth.

"What's so funny?"

"Sorry, it's just, from what I've seen, you two act like a really old couple,"

Looking at each other before looking at Mitsuki, we both yelled the same thing, "No way! That would never happen!"

Muttering the whole entire time, we finally made it back to the Academy where the Uchiha girl was waiting for someone.

"Enkai, I need to talk to you," Sadara called out, walking over to me and dragged me towards a corner, Boruto and Mitsuki following us with their eyes...

-

"So what do you want Uchiha?" I questioned clearly, setting me back on the wall and crossed my arms.

The girl looked nervous and envious but looked me in the eyes, "My mom, she wants you to come over for some days,"

"And why would I do that?"

"She probably wants you to be my friend,"

Some days with the Uchiha's huh? I hope they don't try to kill me in my sleep.

"I'll ask my parents first and then I'll give you my answer," I answered honestly, leaving the area before Sadara's voice made me look back.

"Why do you hate me so much!"

"I don't know, it's just your whole existence makes me so angry," I replied back before going back to class...