Who Am I?

"That's the Sixth Hokage, his name is Kakashi Hakate, a brave warrior that had the Sharingan once from what Dad says and he's your father,"

"My father?" I repeated slowly, touching the outline of my eye, which held the Sharingan. Could he be my biological father?

"Boruto! There you are!"

The loud voice caught us by surprise, looking back to see the Hokage standing behind us with his arms crossed.

"Don't worry, he's just a shadow clone, the real Hokage would never come here," Boruto bragged, shrugging his shoulders.

"Actually I am the real Hokage,"

Both me and Boruto were shocked, bowing down lowly even with the Hokage's desire not to.

The Hokage then looked at me and smiled brightly, giving me a bubbly feeling inside.

"Enkai, would you like to come with me to the hospital?" The Hokage asked politely, giving his hand to me.

I nodded slowly, taking the Hokage's hand and said goodbye to Boruto, who looked disappointed of our interruption.

"Sorry for my son, he can be very persuasive sometimes," The Hokage muttered as we walked towards the hospital.

"So he takes after you?"

Getting a shocked stare from the Hokage, I started to think if I said something wrong.

"You are really like your father,"

"Lord Sixth? Boruto said Lord Sixth is my father, is that true?"

"Well that's why we're going to the hospital, to take a DNA test," The Hokage answered while waving to the citizens passing by....

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

"Sakura-Chan! It's nice to see you again! I have a patient for you," Naruto exclaimed, opening one of the doors to reveal a woman that had pink short hair to her shoulders.

"Naruto! Haven't I told you to knock- Oh! Who's this pretty girl!"

Scared of the woman's loud voice, I hid behind the Hokage, who patted my head in reassurance.

"Sakura, you scared her off,"

"Sorry, who is she Naruto?"

"Didn't Sasuke tell you about the girl with the Sharingan?"

"Oh, you must be Enkai, hello, I'm Sakura Uchiha, nice to meet you,"

Peeking from behind the Hokage's back, I saw the woman had a smile, just like the Hokage's that made something in me smile back.

"Nice to meet you too,"

"Well, I should leave now, the paperwork will get bigger and bigger by the second,"

Hearing that, I instantly clung onto the Hokage's cloak before letting go again. A habit that I needed to lose quickly.

"Don't worry, Sakura is one of the best medics in Konoha, she'll take good care of you, I promise," The Hokage promised, giving me a pat on the shoulder.

Nodding hesitantly, I was brought into the room and was told to sit on the hospital bed.

"Now, could you please take off your shirt,"

"What?"

"Don't worry, I just need to check your injuries,"

Taking off the uniform, there was a bandage wrapped around my upper body, something that Sensei showed me to do.

A gasp was then heard behind me, following cold hands that touched my back, making me jump in surprise.

"Oh sorry! It's just there are so many injuries, for a traveller,"