Showing Hate

The next day, as we were walking to the Academy, some of the villagers were sending death stare towards us, thinking it was for Mitsuki but it was actually directed to me.

"Enkai, can I talk to you for a second?" Shino sensei asked me before class had started.

"Umm, okay sensei," I replied, stepping out of the classroom with the teacher, who looked neutral about the upcoming situation.

"The Chūnin Exam is coming up soon and you deserve to become a Chūnin but you need to be part of a team to enter the Exam,"

The Chūnin Exams? Why would I need to participate in that? I'll probably not going to be here by that time.

"You'll need to join up with one of the other team members for enter so... personally I think you should go with Team 7,"

"And why is that?"

"You seem to be good at healing so I suggest to stick with either Boruto or Mitsuki and you could also teach Sadara a few things,"

"But how do you know-"

"As you know, Iruka is my boss but he is also one of my companions, we usually talk during breaks," Shino sensei explained, heading into the noisy classroom that became quiet as soon Shino sensei came in.

Sitting beside Mitsuki, he looked at me with curiosity, silently begging me to tell him what happened with the teacher.

"Shino sensei wants me to join Team 7 for the Chūnin Exam," I whispered back.

"Really?" Mitsuki commented, smiling brightly at the good information, "Boruto will be very happy about that,"

Ignoring his words, I tried to focus on the work ahead, which was getting harder to do. The incident in the training grounds and the note, could Sensei be in Konoha?

"That will be all for today, remember to ask your parents to sign the form!" Shino sensei repeated once again as the class started to filter out quickly.

About to walk out of the classroom, someone decided to go out of their way and shoved me to the side, the person being Sarada Uchiha.

She then lowered her gaze towards me before leaving the classroom, her little group closely following her from behind.

Her eyes reminded me of dark coffee that Iruka used to drink, their black orbs owned by a soulless being.

"What is her problem?" I muttered angrily, walking through the streets of Konoha, my second home, my first was always with Sensei.

I was supposed to be meeting Anahita and Iruka in the training grounds to Umino's Amulet practice but after two accidents in that area, I really wish I didn't have to go.

"Get out of here, you weirdo!"

Not knowing when I was daydreaming, a big stone was aimed to hit me but a stretchy hand caught the rock before it had contacted my head.

"What's going on here?" Mitsuki asked curiously, standing in front of me.

"She needs to leave! That's what needs to happen!" The boy yelled, about to pick up another stone when who looked like his mother came over.

"Dakai! What are you doing!" The mother shrieked concernedly, grabbing the boy by the shoulders.

"Mom! She's danger! You said if you see danger, then it's bad!" The boy claimed, pointing at me.

The mother then looked at me with daggers in her eyes before dragging her son away from the scene, the crowd of people also went back to what they were doing but kept a distance from me, muttering under their breaths.

"Are you alright Enkai?" Mitsuki asked softly, a concerned look was being expressed as he checked for any other injuries.

"I'm alright, just shocked a little,"

Mitsuki nodded in agreement, who wouldn't be shocked if you almost got killed by a stone.

"Did you know him or the mother?"

I shook my head at his question. I've never seen or talked to that kid in my whole life, yet expressed such hate against me.

"Listen, just forget that just happened okay," I finally mentioned and Mitsuki frowned in shock, which was  understandable. Who wouldn't be...