What's Her Problem?

I don't own any of the characters that are from Naruto in the story as Masashi Kishimoto owns it all.

"Enkai, do you want to go to Boruto's house?" Mitsuki asked as soon as school ended, walking out of the gate from the Academy.

"Huh and why did you want me to come?"

"Because... isn't it good to see your boyfriend after a while?" Mitsuki claimed innocently, having his smile that indicated he had no idea.

"Okay... Why do you think we're dating?"

"Because you're in love with each other?" Mitsuki commented, even more confused than before.

Not knowing the conversation was heard by one Uchiha girl and her best friend. Sadara gripped a piece of her clothing and bit her lip tightly.

Why does she get everything? She's just an outcast but she fits so easily in the village, she thought angrily, glancing at the girl that she despised so much.

She looked so happy in a place that she never belong to. Why did she have to take anything I have.

You think that as well?

"Wha- What! Who said that!"

"Sadara, are you alright?" Cho Cho questioned curiously, scared from my sudden shouting.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little tired, I'll see you tomorrow Cho Cho,"

"Okay, if you say so, bye,"

Going on my seperate way, the voice came back to me once again.

I'm talking in your head. God! I really thought you Uchiha's would be smarter than that.

What do you want from me.

The same thing you want, get that girl out of Konaha. She doesn't deserve to be here as far as I'm concerned.

Well, I don't think so-

I know you want her out so just listen to what I want to say.

Okay, I'm listening, I thought, never thinking of the consequences that would happen in the future...

"Hello Mitsuki and Enkai, I never had the chance to thank you for healing Boruto, he always refuses to go to the hospital," Hinata mentioned as she let us in.

"There's no need to thank me," I insisted, Himawari waving at me from the living room as she continued her homework.

"Boruto, your friends are here," Hinata called out softly and with seconds, quick footsteps came down the staircase with speed.

The infamous Boruto Uzumaki had been standing right in front of us with a fully healed body.

"Hey guys! Did you enjoy school without me!" Boruto teased lightly, taking us to his room.

"Actually yes, I think I learn more in school when you're not around," Mitsuki bragged openly and Boruto looked disappointed.

Despite Mitsuki's obvious talking and my usual sarcastic motive, Boruto still kept his gaze on me.

"Did you know about your healing ability before?" Boruto suddenly asked me, stopping the teasing from the two of us.

"What are you talking about?"

"I meant the 'Umino's Amulet', Asmodeus already told me some of it,"

"Of course I didn't know, you were my first person to try it on... so how do you feel now?"

"I feel fine!" Boruto announced confidently.

"Then why didn't you come to school today?"

"Because that lady that we saw in the forest came over this morning and told me to rest for today, saying that I might get side affect from your ability,"

Anahita? Why would she come over? Did she really not trust me enough to believe that Boruto would be okay after I used my power?

Suddenly a jet black eagle flew into the room from the opened window, landing on my straight arm that I instinctively put out.

The bird patiently waited with a strict look as I took the wrapped up letter from his leg from taking off again.

Staring at the closed note, I didn't dare to try and open it. The only person that knows me and would own an animal like that would be Sensei....