The Blonde Boy

"Dad! Mom made lunch for you- who is this? Wait? Enkai?"

Turning around, I saw a boy about my age, with the same similar colour and hair as the Hokage, opened the door with a lunch box in his hands.

"Boruto, haven't I taught you to knock?" The Hokage muttered but then again, he looked happy to see him.

"I know Dad but isn't this Enkai?" The male questioned curiously, scanning me up and down, which made me feel nervous.

Grabbing onto the Hokage's cloak for comfort, I quickly released my grip after realising what I did. Apologising, the Hokage quickly discarded it away.

"This is my son, Boruto Uzumaki, he's talking about a girl that had vanished a long time ago that has the same name as you,"

"But Dad! Maybe that could be-!"

"Boruto, can't you see I'm busy right now,"

"Okay, okay, I'll just leave this here then," Boruto said, dropping the lunch to the desk but didn't leave the room, leaning against the wall.

"Well, since you do have the Sharingan, you will need to be with someone, many people will want it so it would be best if you stayed with Sasuke's family or-"

"She could stay with us Dad!" Boruto commented loudly but everyone ignored him.

"It would be better to stay with me, I have a daughter about your age and you two could be friends,"

Friends? I didn't come here for friends, but here I was, talking to the great Hokage.

"But it's your choice, would you want to stay with mine or Sasuke's family,"

Looking at both of the males, I walked closer to Naruto, his presence put me at ease.

"I would like to stay with your family, but I do want to meet your daughter,"

"Good choice! I would have sent you to the hospital to get those injuries checked but I'd rather want you to get a good night sleep first,"

Boruto then walked over beside me, giving me a toothy smile before looking at his father.

"Could I take Enkai back home," Boruto asked, acting too eager for just taking me somewhere.

Giving a stern look, the Hokage then let out a tired sigh, "Okay but just go straight home and tell your mother that I'll come home for dinner,"

"Sure, come on Enkai!" Boruto said happily, grabbing onto my hand and pulled me out of the room full of the adults.

For some reason, I always felt a weird sensation when my hand had contacted with somebody else's that made me want to remove my hand out of their grip.

"Could you let go of my hand now,"

We were in the middle of nowhere and our hands were still connected, but separated after my comment.

"Ah! Sorry! I just couldn't wait to see Himawari!" Boruto mentioned worriedly, his cheeks reddening for a second.

"Himawari?"

"That's my little sister, she hasn't been feeling well these days," Boruto muttered.

There was silence between us as we walked side to side until we ended up in front of a large home. Knocking the door, revealing the most beautiful woman I've ever seen....