New Power

Having to continue walking, I soon caught up with the rest since they had a break by the same area I laid the wooden oak logs and the dried blood of a dead rabbit.

"Did you two make up already?" Asmodeus announced curiously, walking over toward me and licking Boruto's hand.

"Oh goodness! What has happen with him?"

"He's fine, just injured from a mission,"

"And why haven't you healed him yet, instead of wrapping him up with bandages," Anahita commented honestly.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked suspiciously, watching the couple in curiosity.

"I mean, don't you have the ability of the Umino's Amulet?" Anahita asked curiously, looking over at Asmodeus.

Looking at Asmodeus as well, he let out a sigh before slowly laying down on the ground slowly as if to indicate that it would take a while to explain.

"Since you are Iruka's child and have Iruka's DNA, you are gifted with the power that only descendants of the Umino clan can only have,"

Sitting against a tree with Boruto, I started to listen carefully to what Asmodeus was saying.

"So to sum it up, I am supposed to have the power to heal people completely and faster than any other healing jutsu?"

"You can put it like that," Asmodeus mumbled, annoyed of me not listening to the rest of the information that clearly said.

"You see Enkai, I told you..."

The voices zoned out of my head, my whole chest was being clenched tightly, my vision was blurry so it must have even a sign right?

"There it is, the power of the Umino's Amulet! Now just apply it on the boy!" The woman shouted happily.

Asmodeus, like a gentleman, helped me lift up Boruto's shirt for me as I hovered my hands over his chest, which were now having a light turquoise colour floating around my hand.

Having doing this for one minute, the mist had disappeared and sat back, feeling the sweat dropped off my face. Is this what Sakura-San felt when she heals people?

"It should be done, you can take off the bandages now,"

With a sharp fingernail of a panther, the bandages had been cut in two, falling in the other direction to reveal a clean chest with no scratches and marks.

"Great! I told you you could do it!"

"Yeah, see I'm so good at it..." I heard myself mutter out of my mouth before feeling myself lose conscious.

With a kind of power like this, I could heal Sensei from all of his recent scars and injuries. He would appreciate it wouldn't he? I'm his favourite student right?

"That girl, she seems untrustworthy, you should keep an eye on her,"I vaguely heard the woman say suddenly.

"I'm already assigned to do that from your grandchild," Asmodeus replied in a polite manner.

"Oh Iruka, I cannot wait to see him after so many years now! Has he grown a beard yet?"

"Unfortunately not, he's still looking younger than his age,"

"Oh well, he never really took from his father did he?"

That was the sentence I heard. Did I look untrustworthy? Other than the fact that I look like a runaway ninja...

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

"My grandson! We have a lot to talk about and Kakashi! You still look young as ever!"

The loud voice of a woman woke me up to realise that I was in a bedroom, my old bedroom. Iruka had shown me this room a few days ago, the bed was still so large that I could still feel small in it.

The mirrored dressing table was still there, one of the brushes was placed there and looked like it hasn't been used for a while.

A satisfied purr was soon came into my ears, dawning on me that there was a creature in the room. An enchanted blackish panther if I was being precise...