Bigger Family

"My grandson! We have a lot to talk about and Kakashi! You still look young as ever!"

The loud voice of a woman woke me up to realise that I was in a bedroom, my old bedroom. Iruka had shown me this room a few days ago, the bed was still so large that I could still feel small in it.

The mirrored dressing table was still there, one of the brushes was placed there and looked like it hasn't been used for a while.

A satisfied purr was soon came into my ears, dawning on me that there was a creature in the room. An enchanted blackish panther if I was being precise.

He was facing me with a soft looking face that would never fit his proud personality. His nose twitched up before his eye slowly opened, showing those purplish orbs.

He searched the room although when his eyes slowly met mine, his face immediately going to a professional structured look just like before.

"Why were you staring at me Enkai Umino?" He muttered gently, stretching his body before he settled into a laying position, his paws being crossed elegantly.

"Because... you looked very innocent when you sleep," I confessed honestly, getting out of the bed, feeling my energy slowly regaining.

"I don't think it's polite to stare at someone in their sleep,"

Ignoring Asmodeus words, I stared at my hands with curiosity. What was on my hands? Was it a dream or something?

"Asmodeus, how did I get here?"

"You mean after you healed Boruto's wounds, I had to carry you all the way here after you passed out," Asmodeus replied, jumping off the bed easily.

"With those powers, the Umino's Amulet right? So it wasn't a dream?" I muttered as I walked over to the mirrored dressing.

My reflection on the mirror made me look like I was exhausted, which I was both physically and mentally, my skin was more pale than normal and the circles were more visible.

Petting Asmodeus on the head despite his disliking opinion, I walked down the stairs for the noise to become louder.

"I'm happy that you survived that unfortunate event- Oh! Enkai, you're awake, do you feel better now?" Kakashi asked curiously, giving an eye smile.

I nodded slowly, standing beside him to glare the other man, the 'UmiKage' from what his wife says. Asmodeus followed close behind, greeting Kakashi by licking his hand.

"And Asmodeus, I haven't seen you for ages now, are you taking care of Enkai for me and Iruka?"

"Of course I am, she is my owner after all,"

"Where's Iruka?" I quickly asked, breaking the conversation with the panther and the parent.

"He's in the living room talking with Anahita, why? Do you need-"

Rushing into the other section of the house, Iruka and Anahita, just as Kakashi said, talking peacefully to each other while drinking some tea.

Both of them looked at me in surprise of my appearance, turning into eyes of pure affection soon after. You could tell that they were related somehow.

"Enkai! You're awake, did you have a good nap?"

"Yes, I did," I answered openly, slowly walking over to them.

Iruka just nodded in response already used to my ways from Kakashi, beckoning over to sit beside him.

All of the windows were closed but nevertheless it was still cold with me just wearing a loose t-shirt and some shorts.

"I heard that you found out about the Umino's Amulet and used it for the first time, how did it feel?"

"Tiring, just tiring,"

"It's normal for that to happen," Iruka said, slowly caressing my hair with his hand....