Flashlights and matching batteries, as well as kerosene lamps and wooden buckets, must be bought. Luckily, the supply and marketing agency has them.

    There will be no vegetables to eat in the north in winter. In winter, cabbage and carrots are eaten over and over again, so every family picks pickles in autumn. She pretends to buy another jar of pickles.

    Later, I bought a pound of hard candy with a candy ticket. When I asked someone to do errands, I gave two sweet mouths. If I wanted to eat it, I could buy it from the system. All kinds of fruit candies, soft candies, toffee and halva, but unfortunately the quality is too outstanding to sell them, so they can only satisfy their cravings in private.

    Wang Xiaomei also bought a lot of things. Lin Yuzhu glanced at them, and most of them were daily necessities, soap, toothpaste, ice cream, and the only chicken cake to eat.

    "Is it rich?" Lin Yuzhu was a little surprised. When did she see these things when she lived in the front yard!

    Wang Xiaomei snorted coldly, and said with a special air: "Now that I live alone, I'm not afraid that others will take advantage of it!"

    Lin Yuzhu is very speechless, so you just take advantage of others? tsk tsk.

    Wang Xiaomei felt guilty at the sight of Lin Yuzhu, so she hurriedly pulled her and said, "Let's go to the second floor to look at the clothes.

    " .

    "Look and don't want a ticket."

    Lin Yuzhu was dragged to the second floor. The landlord sells ready-to-wear, style, and there are not many people who have seen it.

    It is true that there are many good shirts, and the styles are popular. It can’t be said that they are special, and they can’t match the fashion.

    The price is... five or six yuan a piece, and cloth tickets.

    Lin Yuzhu has enough clothes to wear, so she doesn't plan to buy them. What are you doing looking so good in the countryside?

    The two continued to stroll inside, and Lin Yuzhu saw a pair of earth-brown suede shoes, which looked a bit clumsy and didn't match the good looks. But you can see at a glance that the quality is good, and it should not be a problem to wear it for three or four years!

    The price is much cheaper than other leather shoes, seven yuan plus industrial coupons.

    Thinking that it would be just right to wear it in autumn, Lin Yuzhu gritted his teeth and bought it.

    After buying it, I thought of wearing rain boots on rainy days, so I bought another pair of rain boots.

    Can't suffer on this foot!

    Thinking about how much money would be spent to buy a pair of shoes in future generations, Lin Yuzhu couldn't help but sigh in his heart. Literally, the more he lived, the more he went back!

    Wang Xiaomei may have let herself go since she built a house, and even followed the trend and bought a pair of leather shoes. She has rain boots, so naturally she will not waste money to buy another pair.

    Lin Yuzhu was very curious about how much money she had in her hand.

    How could Wang Xiaomei tell the truth, she cried poor after buying shoes, and even bought a pack of white rabbit toffee before leaving the supply and marketing cooperative.

    Lin Yuzhu smiled and did not speak, is this poor?

    "Oh, I've watched others eat it since I was a child, and I've always wanted to taste it. Today, even if I run out of money, I'll try it." Wang Xiaomei rolled her eyes and muttered.