This is not last year, because the captain of Shanghe Village has a hot brain, all the members tighten their belts. This year, there are meetings in the village every year, and the village chief does not want to care about this matter. I didn't want to offend the villagers, but if it didn't work, I offended the leaders.

    It's not a bad thing by any means.

    "What do you know? According to what you said, I'm still the village chief, and the educated youth should no longer be under my control." The

    village chief's daughter-in-law was choked at what she said, and she gave her old man a blank look, and said nothing more. But he muttered, these educated youths are not here to earn rations, why are they not the responsibility of the captain.

    In the end, they didn't say it outright, and the couple was a little unhappy.

    At this moment, a crisp voice came from the door, "Is the village chief at home?" The

    old couple followed the sound and saw Lin Zhiqing standing at the door looking at them in the courtyard. The two looked at each other and both Doubtful, what is this Lin Zhiqing doing here?

    The village chief's daughter-in-law saw that Lin Yuzhu was still carrying something in her hand, and hurriedly welcomed him into the hospital.

    Although Shanshui Village has a large number of people, it has a large area. Basically, every family has a large yard, and they are spread out. Unlike the townhouses in the county town, there is no private space. Really bright.

    Therefore, Lin Yuzhu took the things into the courtyard and was not afraid of other villagers seeing it. The sky was already dark, and he didn't let Lin Yuzhu enter the house with only a little light. He had to light an oil lamp when he entered the house, and the village chief's family was naturally reluctant.

    At this moment, I can't see what it is when I put it on the table. Who can go into the courtyard to take a closer look.

    Can't see clearly outside the hospital, who can say that the village chief received the gift for no reason.

    Before Lin Yuzhu went to the countryside, the sisters of the Lin family also expressed something. Brother Lin bought her a pound of white rabbit toffee, and second sister Lin even knew how to send something and bought a package of brown sugar. The younger brother of the Lin family had no money, so there was nothing to express. .

    Between the white rabbit and the brown sugar, Lin Yuzhu still decided to take out half a packet of brown sugar. Not to mention the price of the white rabbit, it is not practical for the villagers except for the children.     When Lin Yuzhu

    entered the courtyard and sat down, the village chief pretended to be angry and said, "Bring whatever you want. It's not easy for you to go to the countryside alone as a baby girl. Quickly take the things back and keep them for yourself."

Seriously, she might be a stick.

    He said with a smile: "This thing is not given to you for nothing, isn't this something I need your help with!" The

    village chief was silent for a moment, then said with a serious face: "What is it? I am only a village chief, but I can help It 's not a big deal."

    Lin Yuzhu looked at the sky, and didn't plan to go around in circles with the village chief. It would get dark after dawdling, and it would not be safe to go back alone at night, and he had to cross a cornfield in the middle.

    "I want to build a kitchen at the educated youth point." Lin Yuzhu said directly.

    "What? What? The old educated youth didn't eat with you? He bullied you?" The village chief never thought that Lin Yuzhu came to find him to build a kitchen. Why is the money so hot? There is also a dedicated kitchen.