Chapter 11-15

Mulai dari awal

    Work points are equal to food and money. , If work points are deducted casually, the villagers will have to make trouble.

    Zhang Erjia's hippie smiled, as if he didn't take it seriously, and he didn't make fun of these educated youths.

    Shanshui Village is a big village. There are three teams in the village, and three team leaders are arranged.

    The captain of the small team was stronger in the village, and the new male educated youth was asked to leave directly by him.

    Later, the two team leaders quit, saying that the female educated youth team was divided into one team. It's not like someone who can work, but this is better, so they asked Li Xiangwan to join their team.

    Like the plot, the male and female protagonists were assigned to a team together.

    Zhang Yanqiu, the captain of the second team, didn't want to think about it. He looked at Lin Yuzhu and didn't seem to be in control. He didn't see that she was standing on the stage just now. This girl has a thicker skin than the others. This educated youth can't work. The captain also worried about finding someone who was difficult to manage.

    Then Lin Yuzhu entered the third team.

    Wang Xiaomei couldn't help snickering. She was part of a small team. There were three small detachments in the village. The people belonging to the small team were the most capable. , After the year, the food distribution and the money according to a small team are far behind.

    The author did not introduce the various detachments in the book. The detachments are divided into various places, and their work points are counted. These detachments will naturally be divided into upper and lower.

    In fact, the rain has been good in the past two years, and the situation in the field has gradually eased.

    It's not the autumn harvest, their tasks are not heavy, they just weed and water the fields, and they are fertilizing them at ordinary times. There is no chemical fertilizer.

    As soon as she arrived, Lin Yuzhu caught up with weeding. She saw that people in the village were pulling weeds with their bare hands. It seemed that they were used to doing it, and there was no discomfort at all. Lin Yuzhu couldn't help but have a toothache. Looking at the red marks on the hands, the hands must be broken.

    Lin Yuzhu looked at Wang Xiaomei from the small team, who was so clean and energetic, and couldn't help admiring it.

    She looked at the endless wheat fields, her eyes were black, and the three characters of Moyanggong kept rolling over her head.

    To say that grinding foreigners is also an art, obviously Lin Yuzhu is not good at learning skills. When he got off work at noon, the third captain said: "Bamboo baby, some people say that you are not serious in your work, and you need to deduct work points. You can be serious in the afternoon. Eating is a problem."

    "..." Lin Yuzhu looked numb.

    Can she say that she doesn't need too many work points, as long as she doesn't owe the target work points to each person at the end of the year?

    With the system by her side, Lin Yuzhu sincerely thanked God, otherwise she might really starve to death in the countryside.

    Seeing that she was a little girl, the third team leader couldn't continue to say more, so he shouted to disband and go home.

    Lin Yuzhu was too lazy to find someone who reported her. Anyway, it must be in the detachment. It was because she was not active in her work and was unwilling to get her work points. To be honest, Lin Yuzhu didn't plan to get too many work points. , how many work points to live for as much as you do, that's great!