Brian, thongs and perfect killing

Start from the beginning

"What?!" she exclaimed, pulling the phone away from her ear and bending down to look at him in aggravated surprise, "how did you know I was here? Are you following me?"

He revved the engine once one before shutting it off, taking off his sunglasses and folding them shut along the rim of his tee.

"Tempting, but no" he chortled, effortlessly slipping from the front seat to grin at her as he stood, "Lydia called, said you needed help"

"That little bitch" she screeched, quickly shaking her head at him as he rounded the car to approach her, "nuh uh... don't think you can just swoop in out of no where and try and charm me. I don't need help"

"Isn't that why you called?"

She bit her tongue, holding back the spew of insults as he smirked at her.

"I changed my mind" she shrugged and she avoided looking at the outline of his firm, prominent muscles flexing in the tight white tee he was wearing, telling herself not to go there - he was a dick, and she had had enough of dicks to last a lifetime.

"Well I'm here now" he shrugged, glancing at the sight of her car full of flat packed furniture and the last remaining items spilling from the back seats, "and unless you want to waste gas doing two trips, I suggest you use me"

She quirked a brow at his flirty use of words, knowing he was just trying to get under her skin.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, playing along with whatever game he was amusing himself with, "in what way?"

"Any way you want angel"

"Oh" she smirked, tutting as she shook her head, "I'm no angel"

"That's what I was hoping for"

She shook her self, trying to clear her foggy brain that had been taken over by a rush of hormones affecting her normally good judgement.

Nope. No. She was not going to get involved with him. He was selfish and cocky, arrogant and full of ego - the exact combination she had sworn off of. Boys like that were not worth it.

"Urgh... fine" she gave in, pointing a warning finger at him, "but that's it. You'll drop my shit off and leave. Not even your toes are getting past my front door, got it?"

Twenty minutes later, those words were kapoot.

He followed her home and parked behind her in the driveway, lifting the flat packed furniture from his car and, despite her half hearted objections, he insisted on helping her carry them up the stairs.

At that, she had told him to fuck off. That she was perfectly capable of lifting some boxes up a flight of stairs but he had then said, "what's the point of throwing your back out for something as boring as that? That's my job"