"Yes." Lu Yun wrinkled her nose, "but I'm still worried."

"Go to sleep, I'll know tomorrow." Shitou rolled over and closed his eyes.

"I can't sleep, can you talk to me?" Lu Yun said sullenly, but she didn't hear a response for a long time, so she couldn't help muttering, "Are you really asleep?" In the darkness, Shitou reluctantly opened his eyes, Endured ignoring her. It wasn't until he heard Lu Yun's breathing that gradually calmed down that he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

The next day, when Lu Yun woke up, the stone's bed was empty, the thin blankets on the bed were neatly stacked, and the mosquito nets were also hooked on the hooks on both sides.

Lu Yun looked at the bright sunshine outside and stuck out her tongue. She was used to being lazy in her past life, and it became a habit to go to bed late and get up late every day.

She took out her clock to check the time, seven-twenty.

After tidying up the bed, putting on the clothes and trousers that her mother had put on the bedside, and casually smoothing her short hair, Lu Yun ran to the kitchen.

"Go brush your teeth and wash your face quickly, then come over and drink a bowl of boiled water first."

Xia Yuan saw Lu Yun and remembered yesterday that she asked to wait for Lu Aiguo to come back in the morning to have dinner together. So don't rush her to eat.

"Are you hungry, why don't you eat an egg first?"

"No, Mom, I haven't brushed my teeth and washed my face yet." Lu Yun shook her head, then looked at Xia Yuan expectantly.

"Why are you still stunned, why don't you hurry up?" Xia Yuan looked at her puzzled and couldn't help urging.

"Mom, did Dad tell you?" Lu Yun decided to ask herself.

"What did she say?" Xia Yuan stirred the porridge in the pot. Seeing that it was almost done, she put the snake meat cut into small pieces and added salt.

"It's just to go to Haicheng." Lu Yun was anxious, "Mom, I want to go to Haicheng."

"Oh, that's what happened, I said." Xia Yuan looked at her strangely and said, "How did you know? You Do you know where Haicheng is?"

"Stone said last night that Haicheng is my mother's hometown? Mom, I want to go, how did you and father decide?" Lu Yun "sold" the stone without hesitation. , She was really anxious to know the answer, and at this moment she suddenly felt that her mother was very ink.

Can we happily announce the results quickly?

37. Emollient Cream

"Xiaoyun wants to go, then let's go together." Xia Yuan saw Lu Yun's anxious little face turning red, and couldn't help pinching her face in a funny way, "But if you really go, you can't cry and want to come back. ."

Yay!

"I'm not going to cry and want to come back."

Lu Yun jumped up, jumped over and hugged her mother's thighs and dragged down the hem of her clothes, and then gave her the left and right cheeks when she bent down. A hot wet kiss.

"Mom, I love you."

Xia Yuan touched her cheek and looked at Lu Yun, who had turned and ran away, with a look of happiness and emotion on her face.

"Mom loves you too."

When Lu Aiguo and Shitou came back with their hoes, they saw Lu Yun staring at the door from a distance.

"Daughter, why did you come to the door today?" As she approached Lu Aiguo, she asked with a smile, "What are you looking at?"

"Dad, Mom said you decided that we are going to Haicheng together?" Lu Yun looked forward to it again. asked again.

"Yeah, why can't I hide anything from you, and let your little ear report know so quickly?" Lu Aiguo was surprised by how well-informed Lu Yun was.

"Xiaoyun, do you want to go? Haicheng is very big, but it's much bigger than our village, and it's much more interesting."

"Of course I want to go." Lu Yun nodded quickly, and received confirmation from her father again. Lu Yun could finally put her heart into her stomach.

"Why don't you wash your hands and come to eat? What are you saying at the door?" Xia Yuan stood under the eaves at the entrance of the main room and raised her voice, "This child doesn't know what's going on, she just wakes up early in the morning and thinks about it. That's it."

Lu Aiguo and Lu Yun looked at each other and smiled, Lu Aiguo said, "Let's go, don't let your mother urge us." The breakfast was very rich, snake meat porridge, leek pancakes, beef with sauce, cold okra, sweet and sour cabbage .

Finally, there is a bowl of stewed eggs per person. The stewed eggs are as tender and tender as tofu. They are also poured with a tablespoon of sauce with minced meat, soy sauce and chopped green onion. Looking at the past, I feel very tempting. appetite.

Of course, most of the dishes were provided by Lu Yun's "big warehouse".

Under Lu Yun's suggestion, Xia Yuan directly put some easily broken things into her space to "keep it fresh".

The stewed egg will be one bowl per person. Xia Yuan was worried that the scene of pushing and swaying on the dining table yesterday morning would happen again, so it would save her worry if she had one bowl of stewed eggs. Sure enough, Xia Yuan announced before the meal, "Each person has a bowl of stewed eggs, and no one is allowed to leave it."

Lu Aiguo obviously understood what was going on, so he couldn't help laughing, but his heart was sweet, and it was his wife who was distressed for him.

Xia Yuan glared at him, "Don't make excuses for not eating, set an example for how old you are."

Lu Yun snickered while hiding.

"Wife, I promise to complete the task." Lu Aiguo raised his hand to his ear and shouted funny.

"Pfft." Xia Yuan laughed, her face bright like peach and plum, and she said, "If you have a double portion before lunch, so does Shishi.

" It's like giving Xia Yuan a smile.

"Wife, do we have to eat so many dishes in the morning?" Lu Aiguo asked Xia Yuan unaccustomedly while drinking snake meat porridge while grabbing a leek pancake and biting it.

"What your daughter said, the emperor's breakfast, the minister's lunch, and the beggar's dinner. I don't know where she learned it. She insisted that I cook so much, and most of the meat and vegetables were taken from her large warehouse.

Xia Yuan looked at Lu Yun helplessly, "She still insisted that I cook more, and said that it would be hot when I put it in her large warehouse, and if I don't want to cook in the future, I can just take it out and eat it . "

"That's not bad. In the future, our family will cook one meal a day, enough for the whole day, so you can save yourself some trouble." Lu Aiguo nodded in agreement with a smile.

"How can I do it? You have already refused to ask me to go to the ground, and I will save time on cooking all day, so what should I do? There are so many chickens at home, and I have enough free time. Let others see that there is no smoke in our house, and they still don't know how to laugh at me behind their backs?"

Xia Yuan gave Lu Aiguo a white look.

"It's up to you, as long as you're happy. We don't live our lives for others to see." Lu Aiguo smiled helplessly.

"Mom, even if we don't have to do it every day, we can take a break every now and then. It's tiring just to do housework without going to the ground, okay?"

Lu Yun looked at her mother's face. It's pretty good to watch, but it's hard to guarantee that it won't age quickly if you don't maintain it.

Fortunately, the most important thing she wore in her last life was moisturizing cream, and the effect was different depending on the price.

She took out a bottle of Essence Body Lotion and pushed it towards her mother. In her past life, she sold this moisturizing cream to a sky-high price. Even though it is limited to 1,000 bottles per year, and only diamond-level VIPs can buy it, it still sells out within ten minutes every time it appears. It really sucks for her.

It will be sought after by people like this, and it is expensive for a reason. Any skin care products she sells are guaranteed to be of absolute quality. The first time you use them, you will not be able to say that they will work quickly, and they can really improve skin quality. After use, it will not rebound even if it is disabled.

Unlike some brands that add some mess of contraband, beauty comes at the expense of overdrawing the vitality of the skin.

"Mom, I'll give you this face paint. Well, it can also be applied to the body. I have a lot of it. You have to remember to use it, or you will look old if your skin is not good." Lu Yun frightened Xia Yuan seriously.

"Am I very old?" Xia Yuan picked up the bottle of moisturizing cream, and saw the light grass-colored cream in the crystal bottle the size of a child's palm, which was lustrous and translucent, with a lustrous sheen.

"Why is it so beautiful? This bottle is as beautiful as crystal." Xia Yuan was amazed, she couldn't put it down, she couldn't even bother to eat it. Most women always have a natural love for delicate things. resistant.

It was originally a crystal, right?

Lu Yun didn't break it with a smile when she heard the words. She happily took a mouthful of snake meat porridge, and changed the topic intentionally or unintentionally, "Mom, I heard that snake meat can strengthen the body and bones and prolong life, right?"

After she finished speaking, she glanced in the direction of Shi Shi, Shi Shi Understood. The hand holding the porridge bowl paused for a while, then took a big mouthful.

"Well, it should be?"

Xia Yuan wasn't sure, thinking that Lu Yun was listening to someone when she was playing outside. I agree in my heart, but I feel that it is still not suitable for children to eat more, so I said to her, "Don't eat too much when you are young, you can't make up too much, let your father and Shishi eat more, you can eat the others more.."

"Hmm. Mom needs to eat more."

Lu Yun nodded obediently and reached out to grab a piece of leek cake and take a bite, because it was made by her mother, and because there was enough oil, she felt that there were leeks in her hand. The cakes are especially delicious.