121-125

121. Tryicycles

   The eldest sister who sold the vegetables was stunned, and immediately filled with righteous indignation, "Then Tao Ermei is too good at talking nonsense, how can she misinterpret the child's words like that?"

Xia Yuan simply didn't know whether to laugh or not. Naturally, she didn't know that as soon as she and Lu Yun left, many people nearby gathered around the eldest sister who was selling vegetables.

"What did they say to you just now? I saw you muttering for a long time."

"It's not that Tao Ermei is talking nonsense, saying that people who are poor can't afford food and can only buy potatoes for food, and only buy vegetables. Green vegetables. People said that it was because the rice and meat brought at home had not been eaten before they came out to buy."

"Is it true or false?"

"How could it be true? That's just to coax you, this In the weather, what kind of meat can be kept for so long? It's not a quibble."

"People don't leave much for a few days with salt?"

"I think it may be true, and the family doesn't seem to be that poor, you see. The looks on their faces, the clothes they wear, the two men still pushing their carts out all day, no matter how they look like they can't afford to eat." Xia Yuan, Lu Aiguo, Shi Shi and Lu Yun

They never thought that my family would accidentally become a hot topic and "sympathy object" after dinner.

But even knowing that, probably everyone didn't have to worry about paying more attention to it, that is, they laughed for a while, and then took it out at the dinner table and said a few words before putting it down. Just like this time.

After listening to Xia Yuan's complaint, Lu Aiguo and Shitou thought it was ridiculous after a moment's surprise. After the whole family laughed, no one would care about it anymore -- there was absolutely no time to care.

Everyone feels that they don't have enough time.

Especially Lu Aiguo and Shishi. The two had to be busy outside, thinking of ways to expand the sales of potato chips; they also had to sell mountain goods, using this as a stepping stone to inquire about the house; during the period, the two had to handle Lu Yun's school registration.

Not to mention that the two of them will race against time to read and learn things after they come back.

When it comes to reading a book, it's not enough to ignore it. Only when I look at it seriously, the more I look at it, the more I feel that I know too little. There are days outside the sky, and there are people above people. A mountain is even higher than a mountain...

So the two of them are just as busy as a spinning top, wishing that one could break it into two and use it, where's the air trafficker trying to make fun of others?

Every day, after Lu Aiguo and Shitou came back, they would begin to settle accounts with Xia Yuan after a short rest. If it's not too late to come back that day, the first thing is to check the accounts, and then hand over all the money earned that day to Xia Yuan. It has become everyone's habit.

After calculating the accounts, having dinner, and finally washing up, the whole family stayed in the room of Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan. Hang heavy curtains, and don't turn on the lights. Everyone uses a simple corner desk and bookshelf combination of writing desks, and then puts a solar-powered emergency light. Everyone was holding the book, not interfering with each other, and studying eagerly.

In the middle of the room is a small round table for four people and matching stools for small apartments. Juice, milk, boiled water and various snacks are placed on the table.

If anyone gets tired of studying, they will come over to have a drink, and then have a little snack to take a break. Or if everyone has a new topic that day, they will sit down and discuss each other with their cups in their hands.

During the day, Lu Yun and Xia Yuan stayed at home, and when they had spare time, Lu Yun watched her mother try to learn financial knowledge by herself, while stumblingly building ledgers and learning to keep accounts.

Everything is difficult at the beginning, watching my mother be at a loss from the beginning, the account book does not remember any professional standards, and later on, she has more and more experience. Lu Yun stood up as a bystander very well. This time, she really didn't remind her with a single extra sentence.

In addition to occasionally going out to buy some vegetables, Xia Yuan began to increase the amount every time she cooked, and made one or two more meals.

Of course, Lu Yun was not idle either. When her mother taught herself with books, she also held dictionaries or other books and readings as a cover. In fact, she had already immersed herself in the pharmacopoeia of the space to concentrate on researching new formulas. .

Lu Yun refining medicine is not as easy as outsiders imagine, especially when learning to refine new formulas.

Although the practice of refining medicine is very important, it is not so easy to understand and read the new formula before practice. And the further back, the more energy Lu Yun needs to spend on the new formula.

Sometimes a short paragraph or a few words requires her to figure out and figure it out over and over again. When she finally felt that she could understand it thoroughly and could carry out the actual operation test, many large and small hurdles often appeared to block her.

The energy, patience, loneliness and even irritability that a new formula needs to spend from contact to final success... are all unimaginable to outsiders.

So whenever she has time, Lu Yun will devote herself to studying those formulas.

The business of potato chips is getting better and better. Slowly, the daily shipment can reach more than 2,000 tubes. A tube of potato chips is sold for one dime, and the wholesale price is seventy-five cents. In fact, At present, the largest piece of cost is five cents a pound of potatoes, and the rest can be ignored.

Starting to settle the accounts day by day, Xia Yuan, Lu Aiguo, and Shitou all had their hearts beat faster for potato chips alone. A few people in the back became more and more calm, but they became more and more interested in the potato chip business.

The "secret" that potato chips are made of potatoes was not kept. This was not leaked by the landlord, Sister Tao. From beginning to end, she didn't know about the sale of potato chips.

Some conscientious people who took the goods from their hands began to look jealous and tried to follow suit. It is a pity that the advantages of their family are not easily imitated by anyone. After tossing around for a while, many people found that instead of fiddling with potato chips themselves, it would be better to get cheaper profits from them.

For those who first refused to ask for their goods, and then returned with a shy face, Lu Aiguo and Shitou did not refuse to deliver them again, but without exception they raised the price to eight cents on the grounds that it was seventy-five cents. Not enough cost.

As for whether they are secretly disgusted and dissatisfied. Both Lu Aiguo and Shitou expressed ignorance, but instead took on a high-profile attitude of whether they wanted to love or not.

Just two days before Lu Yun started school, Lu Aiguo and Shishi suddenly came back with a brand new three-wheeled bicycle with a bucket.

Xia Yuan and Lu Yun were surprised when they saw the brand-new tricycles, but they felt normal. In just ten days, their potato chip business has increased from 2,000 tubes to nearly 3,000 tubes a day, and this number is likely to rise again in a while.

So let alone a three-wheeled bicycle, Xia Yuan would not be surprised if Lu Aiguo and Shitou wanted to buy a three-wheeled motorcycle. Anyway, the money could be recovered in a month with the profit of potato chips alone. . They are completely affordable and affordable.

The people who were surprised were the landlord, Sister Tao, and the people from the nearby village. Everyone couldn't help but become more curious about their family.

It's a pity that Xia Yuan is a complete housekeeper, someone who doesn't go out except to buy some vegetables. Lu Aiguo and Shitou didn't like to laugh when they went out, especially Lu Aiguo's tiger face was really scary.