251-260

251. Plant Clan

   Seeing how arrogant Lu Yun was laughing, Shitou wished he could just rush over and turn into a wolf, but unfortunately the timing was not right.

"Wait for me, little girl, one day there will be a total account, will you still laugh?"

Shitou gritted his teeth, looked at Lu Yun with resentment, and turned around silently.

"I'm so scared, giggle, Shitou, I'm really scared, what should I do..."

As a result, seeing Shishi's "resentful woman" look, Lu Yun laughed and trembled all over. She didn't pretend to be on purpose. , is really shaking with laughter.

"You bad-hearted little girl, still laughing?" Shitou sighed helplessly, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but keep rising.

......

"The new changes don't need to be said so clearly, especially after we can get in, as long as the two of us know about it." Shitou whispered softly while touching Lu Yun's hair.

"Well, I said I just wanted to tell you one person, do you believe it?" Lu Yun nodded without hesitation. In fact, I never thought about telling my parents about it. Sometimes knowing too many secrets is not necessarily good.

"Of course I believe it."

Although she didn't know what the reason was, Lu Yun had trusted him wholeheartedly from the very beginning. But it has to be said that it is very good to be able to be trusted with such unreserved trust. Just for this trust, he will never let her go in this lifetime, and he will never let her down. Therefore, in front of Lu Yun, Shitou never regarded himself as an outsider.

"How do you usually take care of so many medicinal fields in it? You said before that all your medicinal herbs come from space, is it an intelligent robot?" The topic still revolves around space. Those, "Or is it an artifact or a puppet?"

"There is no robot, and there is no artifact or puppet." The expression on Lu Yun's face was very strange.

"Who is taking care of so many medicine fields? Those medicine fields don't look like they are taken care of at all, and they are even carefully taken care of?" Shi Shi was surprised.

"The Vegetation Clan, a race that has almost become extinct in the universe. It is a low-intelligence life, and its intelligence level is only about the level of a seven- or eight-year-old human child." Lu Yun said with a wry smile.

"You mean that there are intelligent beings in your space, is there a problem?" Shitou almost lost his temper in surprise, and then his first reaction was whether those intelligent beings might threaten Lu Yun's safety.

"No problem, let's not say that their intelligence level is not high, even if their intelligence is superior, they can't do without this space. When their ancestors entered the space, they were the space masters who had accepted the space contract and swore their loyalty forever. , and never leave this space. If they have even a little bit of evil thoughts on the owner of this space, the space itself will directly punish or even strangle them.

What's more terrifying is that this contract is inherited. Unless the owner of the space personally lifts them for them Otherwise, as long as their bloodlines are passed down, even if there is only a trace of the ancestor's bloodline left in the body, they will not be able to escape the bondage of this contract."

Lu Yun closed her eyes, the space was incomplete before, and she felt that due to the lack of energy They didn't get enough of those herbaceous tribes, but they didn't slack off because of this, but continued to grow herbs according to the previous owner's instructions, and then put them into categories. So before she could have a steady stream of herbs to use.

Now that the space is complete, she can clearly feel the grass and wood people and the awe they convey.

"Even if you put these aside, I still have absolute control in this space, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is life and death. The former pharmacist in this space hated any intelligent life. Because it is said that there were humans in the universe because they were too much. Relying on intelligent life eventually led to the riot of intelligent life, which in turn killed almost all human beings and ruled the black history of human beings for hundreds of years.

So in the end, the high-level civilization in the universe split into two camps. One faction believes that all intelligent life should not exist, while the other is obviously more rational and believes that there is no need for humans to give up food because of choking..."

Lu Yun slowly searched for what she wanted to know from the large amount of information she had received. Say it.

"Because the herbaceous people are good at planting herbs, they can also arrange and dispose of herbal medicines and prepare simple medicines, and because their intelligence is not high and their self-protection ability is extremely limited, they need to rely on the strong for a living, and once they recognize the master, they are loyal. Not two, is recognized as the best assistant of the pharmacist.

Unfortunately, it is precisely because their entire ethnic group is very popular with pharmacists, so they are favored by interstellar mercenaries and hunters. As long as they are found, they are hunted by an entire ethnic group and sent to the auction.

Because the killings were too rampant, the grass and trees in the universe were almost wiped out. There are about 100,000 grass and wood people in my space now."

"This is a sin. "Weak ethnic groups who have no self-protection ability have the ability to be admired by the strong. Is this not a guilt?

Shitou sighed, but what scares him even more is the existence of such a high-level civilization in the universe. A powerful contract? If such a contract is arbitrarily applied to human beings, it would be terrible?

"If such a powerful contract..."

"There will be no second copy of this kind of contract. The only piece of jade in this space that comes with it, it has successfully contracted with the Caomu tribe. The conditions of the contract are very harsh and require the full cooperation of the other party. That is to say, if the ancestors of the Caomu tribe had a slight reluctance at that time, the contract would not have succeeded. "

Lu Yun shook her head and explained to the stone, "And this life space is probably the only one. Although space stones, space buttons, and space memories are also very precious in medium and high-level civilizations, they are not particularly rare. On the contrary, their application is actually quite extensive. It's just that those can only hold some inanimate objects. "

"I remember that you couldn't let live animals in your space except for plants?" Shi Shi looked at Lu Yun, "But in your space, there are actually intelligent beings from beginning to end, isn't it too strange?

" There is nothing strange. Before, it was because the space was incomplete and the energy could not be supported. Except for the reason that the grass and wood people were contracted before, and they themselves could only eat plants, they were also regarded as plant life by default.

In order to save energy at that time, the space Except for the plants, all the other pre-existing animals were strangled by the space and absorbed as energy."