321-330

321. Epiphany

    Lu Yun was startled, and the word "epiphany" quickly entered her mind.

She didn't dare to disturb him in the slightest, and quietly placed a mental barrier around him to prevent anyone from appearing rashly and inadvertently interrupting his great opportunity.

It is no exaggeration to say that epiphany is a great opportunity.

You must know that epiphany is something that can be met but not sought. Whether it is a spiritual practitioner or a physical practitioner, the epiphany is extremely rare, and many people will never have the opportunity to get it once in their lifetime.

And often the most powerful effect of an epiphany is not that the cultivation base can be improved by one to two steps at a time, but that people who have had an epiphany are often easier to break through the barriers of each advancement than others when they practice again. ....

Barrier is something that every cultivator needs to face when advancing, and all cultivators love and hate the barrier.

What I love is that when you face a barrier, you are about to upgrade. Once you break through your strength, it will be different.

But what I hate is that the barrier is far from being so easy to break through. Even in front of a barrier of a certain order, many people will stop for a lifetime, and the barrier is like a sky chisel that they cannot cross, preventing them from going up the road to the stronger -everyone gains an epiphany The location and length of time are all different, sometimes three or five minutes, sometimes three or five days.

No matter how long it takes, the matter is urgent, anything can be backed up at this time, and Lu Yun will not give anyone a chance to break the epiphany of the stone.

Seeing that Shitou couldn't retreat from the epiphany state for a while, Lu Yun simply took a futon out and sat cross-legged on the side, guardinghimt, while immersed in the space watching the pharmacopoeia pondering new medicines.

As time passed by, I didn't realize that the sky outside was already bright, and it was long past the time when Shitou and Lu Yun usually went out.

This abnormal state quickly attracted the attention of the guards who were secretly protecting the two and Zhang Hongtao, Zhuang Jun, Su Qiaoling, and Wen Shan. Without the slightest movement, the four of them looked at each other, unable to hide the anxiety on their faces. Before Zhang Hongtao reached out and knocked on the door, the door was suddenly opened.

"Come in and talk about it."

Lu Yun's face was calm, and when the four of them entered the door, Su Qiaoling, who was at the end, closed the door smoothly before she smiled, "It's not a bad thing, it was Shishi who suddenly had an epiphany last night."

Lu Yun briefly explained the benefits of the epiphany to them, and the four suddenly turned from worry to joy.

Zhang Hongtao asked nervously, "Thank goodness, I scared us just now, so I said...it's fine, I'll go and tell them, so that no one will disturb the boss next time.

" , It's hard to say at this time, anything has to wait until he wakes up by himself..."

"Don't worry, sister-in-law, or you should eat something first and then go to rest, the four of us are taking turns guarding here." Zhang Hongtao saw Lu Yun and knew that she hadn't slept all night.

"Just bring me some simple food for three meals. I'm not sleepy. You don't have to stay. You have to take turns to guard and wait until the evening. If the stone doesn't wake up automatically, let's talk about it."

Lu Yun shook her head and immediately refused . It means that four people are on duty beside him. It's enough to have her here alone.

"How can you survive alone?" Zhang Hongtao continued to persuade Lu Yun's red eyes.

"I can practice spiritual power on the side, and it only takes one week to recover, so it doesn't make any difference whether I sleep or not."

Last night, she only paid attention to the state of the stone, and because it was night, she was a little worried about what might happen. So there is no spiritual practice.

But at this moment, the four people in front of him already know what Shishi is in now, and the other guards will definitely pay special attention to preventing problems, so it's okay for her to practice for a week.

After listening to Lu Yun's words, the four exchanged glances and could only nod their heads and exit.

After a while, Su Qiaoling lightly brought a bowl of white porridge, and a plate of salted duck eggs that had been peeled and cut came in.

Lu Yun kept guarding the stone all day, and when it was time to eat, someone handed her something, and she didn't even want to take a step away when she was eating.

When I was really tired, I practiced mental power for a week, and spent the rest of the time studying the pharmacopoeia.

In the evening, Su Qiaoling, Wen Shan, Zhang Hongtao, and Zhuang Jun took turns to watch the night, and she didn't pay attention to it.

At ten o'clock in the morning the next day, Shishi finally woke up.

"How do you feel?" Lu Yun couldn't see Shitou's advanced mental strength for a long time now, because the speed of his cultivation was simply beyond her ability to catch up, and the cultivation of the two had become farther and farther apart.

"Up to the third level." Shitou smiled when he woke up, he didn't know that this was a big chance, so he was very happy. When he looked at the sky again, it was already bright, "I've been through one night?"

"One day and two nights, it's two nights."

Lu Yun couldn't help covering her mouth and yawned, she looked at her watch, "I'm so sleepy, I I have to go to sleep first, and you can go down and talk to them later."

After Lu Yun finished speaking, ignoring Shitou's slightly stunned face, she left a large bowl of pumpkin and millet porridge and two dishes of green vegetables on the dining table. , plus a large plate of beef with sauce, "You can eat slowly."

After she finished speaking, she returned to her room without waiting for Shishi's answer, took off her coat and threw herself on the bed, and sighed comfortably on the soft pillow. , fell asleep in less than a minute.

Shitou followed behind her and came in without her noticing. Seeing Lu Yun like this, Shitou's eyes showed deep distress.

Everyone still underestimated the cunning of the gangster who escaped.

The gangster, who thought he would be arrested soon, went all the way to Lu Yun's balcony. The lotus flowers transplanted from the pond in the family's yard were all in full bloom, and the pond was indeed filled with fat fish. Everyone has changed into light summer clothes, and there is no news that they have been arrested.

The man seemed to be like a small bubble thrown into the sea and disappeared at once, leaving no trace no matter how he searched.

The more this happened, the more nervous the security guards around Lu Yun became. Everyone was tense, fearing that one of their own negligence would cause a big and irreparable mistake.

While everyone was nervous, they were fortunate to have met a protected object like Lu Yun.

In everyone's eyes, Lu Yun is usually too reclusive.

I don't go out to the county town at all, and I live a very boring life. My hobbies are very special. What I like is that the family members in the family's courtyard don't like it. There are wild vegetables everywhere.