291-300

291. 

  Lu Yun snickered and glanced at Shi Shi, and finally put down her playfulness and tasted the food in front of her. While eating, she casually found a topic and started chatting with Su Qiaoling and Wen Shan.

Su Qiaoling and Wen Shan naturally cooperated very well, and soon the three of them started chatting and laughing nonchalantly, not mentioning what happened before.

Stone is very satisfied with their "going on the road".

After the meal was settled and the bill was settled, the four were led to the back yard by a young daughter-in-law called by the woman.

Lu Yun heard the woman calling into the door leading to the inner courtyard, "Wu Jia." After

a while, the little daughter-in-law named "Wu Jia" appeared.

Although the county town is small, most of the shops on this street are not very small, and almost every shop has a yard behind the front shop.

There is a lot of land and a comfortable place to live, which is really unmatched by people living in cities.

"The four of you, please sit down for a while, have a cup of tea and wait. It's really busy at the moment. My father-in-law and my brother-in-law have to be busy for a while before they are free." One of the people who

led the four to the backyard In the room, Wu Jia gave a pot of tea and poured everyone a cup of tea with a generous smile.

Her smile is very contagious. The twenty-two or three-year-old daughter-in-law is not particularly beautiful, but the smile on her face makes her look very comfortable.

She was wearing a floral padded jacket, neat and tidy, much better than the woman in her forties outside.

It's strange that people who are suitable for staying in the front to serve dishes are helping to wash dishes in the back kitchen?

That's right, the little daughter-in-law in front of her is the woman Lu Yun saw with her mental power just now washing the dishes. I didn't think that their arrangement was too weird just now, but now the face-to-face feeling is obvious.

"The one outside is your concubine?" Lu Yun was surprised. Halo, with that age gap, she thought they were mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but it turned out to be a sister-in-law?

"Yes, my wife was born in her forties." This is a fact, anyone with eyes can see it, so there is no need for Wu Jia to hide it.

"Isn't your lover's brother and sister-in-law the biological son of your in-laws?" Lu Yun's curiosity was burning, she guessed something in this direction, and asked it out.

"How do you know? They are indeed adopted by my in-laws. But my in-laws always treat them like their own." Wu Jia shook her head, "I have to help you, or they will be too busy. Half an hour is enough."

"Then go get busy." Lu Yun said politely, but she felt very regretful. She watched Wu Jia go away reluctantly, and felt like a cat scratching her heart.

It was really funny to see Shi Shi from the side, "Why did you talk about such a nasty topic when we first met, and I never saw you gossip like that?"

"Can you adjust your body and mind under occasional gossip? I guessed it from what she said, didn't you notice that she didn't say anything when she said, 'My in-laws gave birth to my lover in their forties.

' Yun proudly gave herself a like, and then she became a little listless, knowing only half of what she knew was better than not knowing just now.

She couldn't help but put her mental strength over to Wu Jia's side. Seeing that the three people over there were just busy, she simply asked herself if the four of them came in to sit and drink tea, and didn't say anything else.

At this time, it has been replaced by the younger one, and the older one is guiding. The young man wanted to say a few more words to his daughter-in-law, but the old man interrupted and reprimanded him, saying that it was a bad habit, and saliva would spill out

. good reason.

Lu Yun watched the young man secretly make a face with his daughter-in-law, and then obediently shut up. His daughter-in-law also quietly pursed her lips and smiled and stopped talking.

It looks very loving, um, at least it seems that the relationship between the two couples is not bad.

Lu Yun usually has a good impression on both husband and wife who are in a good relationship.

Mental strength went to the store again, and her face darkened when she saw it.

Although there were still a lot of people eating at this time, there were no new guests coming in. Everyone's dishes were ready, so the girl was idle. She is taking advantage of her spare time to sort out the change she has collected.

After arranging and arranging, he looked towards the door leading to the backyard, then grabbed a few ten-yuan bills in a quick and unobtrusive manner, folded them and stuffed them into a small bag at the waist of his trousers.

The proficiency of that movement showed that it was obviously not the first time that she had done this.

The women are like this, and the men are not behind, but they are obviously less courageous. I saw that he also looked around for a while, and quietly stuffed Zhang ten yuan into his pocket with his mother-in-law behind his back, and then he looked as if nothing had happened.

Lu Yun withdrew her mental power and silently transmitted her voice to Shitou, "You are right."

"What did you see?" Shitou raised his eyebrows.

"That's a pair of white-eyed wolves." Lu Yun told him all the scene she had just seen, and angrily recounted the story of the couple who had been taken over by stealing money, and then came to this conclusion.

"Human nature is clearly stated in a simple way." Shitou smiled wryly and shook his head.

The two came to speak "dumbly" again. Su Qiaoling and Wen Shan looked at each other and turned their heads in another direction together in a tacit understanding, looking at a certain point of "relish"--

Lu Yun glanced at the past. speechless. I almost wanted them to say, 'Let's change the place, you see, the place you're looking at is bare and no grass grows. '

"It's all you, you are too bullying, what do you think they are scared of?" Lu Yun gave Shitou a voice transmission, in exchange for Shitou looking at her innocently.

"Forget it, I can't blame you all."

His own man felt distressed, and Lu Yun was reluctant to continue blaming him when Shitou gave him two glances - it wasn't really strange at all.

"We've been waiting for a long time."

Before you knew it, all the customers outside the store had disappeared, the door of the store was temporarily closed, and the five people in the store had gathered.

"It's alright, it's rare to encounter such a special delicacy, what are you waiting for? Why don't you eat first, this is all ordered." Shitou smiled politely.

"It's okay, we're all used to it. Besides, we've eaten dim sum after ten o'clock, and we're not hungry. My surname is Mi, and everyone calls me Lao Mi, so you can call me the same ." Glancing at the stone and a few people, he hesitated, "I wonder if it was a joke when the guest told my eldest daughter-in-law to buy all the salted duck eggs in our family?"