66-70

66.

   But the benefits of having Lu Yun and Xia Yuan involved are also extremely obvious. Lu Yun's "big warehouse" has a particularly high efficiency in collecting things. She can easily do it by herself and divide it a few times, not to mention the point of collecting the chestnuts in the chestnut forest.

What's more important is that "it's not tiring to work together with men and women". Even if Lu Aiguo needs to carry his daughter-in-law on the mountain road from time to time, he has never complained that he is tired, and he is still very emotional.

Even though the road was a little slower, the three of them sat under the shade of the tree and rested while watching Lu Yun running around under the tree. After brushing, the mature chestnuts on several trees disappeared. Brush again. The mature chestnuts on several trees have disappeared...

The feeling of getting everything done with ease, not to mention how happy and comfortable it is for those who watch it. Isn't it just a little slower on the road? Didn't you see those pheasants, hares and wild eggs that were harvested along the way?

Just Lu Yun's one after another, it was enough to keep them busy for several days.

How can anyone who has never hit chestnuts from a tree know how tiring it is?

That is, you have to climb up the tree first, aim at the mature chestnut, and knock it down gently with a long bamboo pole, and you have to be careful not to hurt the branches of the tree, so as not to reduce the yield next year. The chestnuts fell all over the ground, and the furry ones were all thorns, and they would prick their hands when they were picked up. In addition, after bending over and bowing his head, he was so tired that his back was sore after a while. After a day, young adults like Lu Aiguo and Shi Shi would feel exhausted.

"Looks like it's really right to bring Xiaoyun this time. I can probably pick all the chestnuts back today. We can come back every year at this time of year. August is also the school holiday. This is called The two will not delay." Lu Aiguo expressed his feelings.

Generally, the ripening season of chestnuts is in mid-September, but in this wild chestnut forest on Yushu Village, most of the chestnuts are generally mature in early August. At this time, there are few chestnuts, which are very easy to sell, and the selling price can be higher.

"There are so many things on this mountain that you can almost get things all year round, lychees, longan, figs, watermelons, chestnuts, bananas, guava, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, kiwi, persimmons, walnuts, fresh peaches, apples, pears. ......It's almost everything, but some are more than enough to sell, and some are less than enough to eat."

Lu Aiguo looked around, then looked back at Xia Yuan, and said with infinite regret.

"It's a pity that the mountain road is long and it's hard to walk. In previous years, it was really impossible to carry too many things out with me and Shitou alone. We could only pick expensive ones that could withstand beatings and take them out. Those who are easy to bump apart from a few Some of them are picked and eaten at home, and most of them can only be watched as they rot and rot."

"Earlier, when the things were carried out, they were sold secretly, for fear of being caught and accused of speculating. Ask me to earn a lot of money with Shishi, and I can save money after being full. It will be even better in the past two years. We only hate ourselves for not having two legs and two hands. If the money we earn is not Most of the people have built the house, so how can we only have so much cash on us?"

"Now that Xiaoyun is here, taking advantage of these few days to collect the ripe fruit on the mountain, we don't have to worry about losing money. These things themselves are not worth it. The capital, if you can sell it, it is a net profit. So even if it is just for this treasure mountain, you really have to come back often in the future."

"Then you didn't have enough manpower before, why didn't you call the brothers of the uncle and the second uncle? Xia Yuan was curious, "What a pity to let those good things rot on the mountain?"

"You think anyone can come to this mountain?"

Lu Aiguo looked at Xia Yuan and smiled.

"Why does the second uncle trust me to come with the stone? Because we know how to identify the traces of those beasts on the mountain. We have also developed an intuition to know when there is danger and when it is safe-learning these is not easy, it is all It was fought for."

"We can do it ourselves, and it's okay to take care of the two of you. But it won't work if we take a few more people with us. Rather than delaying time by caring for them, we might as well be enough for the two of us. Besides, we came to the mountain by ourselves, and we didn't have to. Faxiadi has already attracted many people's opinions in the village. If you call a few more brothers, who will do the work in the field, what will we do with the work points of our previous families? How can those people's mouths

be blocked?" , but you two are trying too hard." Xia Yuan suddenly realized, stroked the scar on Lu Aiguo's face, she couldn't help feeling distressed for the two of them.

"It's not good for us." Lu Aiguo rubbed Xia Yuan's palm on the side of his face, and his heart was suddenly hot.

"Hey, we went to Haicheng. After all, the number of times we can come back is less every year. At that time, many fruits on this mountain will still not be picked and rotted on the mountain. What a pity." Xia Yuan sighed again. It's money!

"How can everything in this world be so perfect? ​​The right way is to gain and lose." Lu Aiguo smiled indifferently.

"It's just that the ripe fruits on the mountain are enough for us to pick at this time. But the wild fruits are not too big, and some of them taste good, while others may not."

"Dad, when we come later, In fact, you can try to bring some fruit trees and fruit seedlings."

Lu Yun ran over after collecting the chestnuts, just in time to hear the second half of Lu Aiguo's words, and she couldn't help expressing her thoughts with great interest.

The taste of many wild fruits is not necessarily good, but they are all natural and pollution-free. They are good for making preserved and dried fruits to keep for yourself or to give away.

And if there is a chance in the future, they can bring some fruit tree seedlings by themselves, and plant some fruit trees anywhere, and they can completely renovate this mountain into their orchard.

Anyway, if they don't come here to pick, those fruits will only end up rotten on the tree.

You know, even after many, many years in the previous life, there are only a handful of people who dare to go deep into this mountain. Of course those that are prohibited, except armed poachers.

In her life, she will still persuade her father to contract down the forest that belongs to Yushu Village in front of her. As for the depths of the mountains and forests, there are people who want to contract but have no guts to go deep.

This mountain is said to be a mountain, but it is actually an idiom. The mountains in this area can have dozens of peaks together. And because the mountains are high and the road is far away, there are beasts, and many of them are national-level protected animals, so they have always maintained the state of the virgin forest. Even after many years, the ecology has not been destroyed much.

"It's a good idea, but fruit saplings are so easy to get. Are the chestnuts already picked?" Lu Aiguo looked around, and sure enough, there were no more chestnuts on the tree.