401-410

401. Talent

  "How's it going? Where did Yinyin's family find out?"

Lu Yun saw Shishi entering the room and followed him to the bathroom door. She watched him wash his hands first, then put a handful of water on his face and wiped a bead of water. Done.

"Yeah. They're all recruited, and by the way, they caught a criminal who escaped back then."

Shitou nodded, "The child has been sent to the plane by a special person to return to his place of origin, and he has also informed Yinyin's parents to go to the local area. The police station has led people, and the family will be able to reunite at night. There are other children who also rescued seven or eight this time. Most of them are local or local tourists. Only two or three of them are decoys, and they are all very small. The words are still unclear. This is an organized crime gang, and everyone has a different division of labor."

"At last, the ending is perfect. That child is also clever enough, and the young child still keeps a Kind, and know how to ask for help. It's just too bad, when I bathed her, I found that she was covered with bruises and scars, and even a lot of scars burned with cigarettes, why are those people so cruel?" Lu Yun First he breathed a sigh of relief, then scolded angrily.

"Didn't you secretly give Yinyin the medicine to adjust her body, and also gave her the ointment to remove scars. You also secretly punished those two people, I'm afraid they will have to endure irregular attacks every day for the rest of their lives. The severe pain, and the itch that I wish I could scrape off the flesh and tick the bones directly."

Shitou smiled happily, "I've never seen such a ruthless hand against anyone behind your back."

"Hmph, still I think it's too cheap for them. Because the potion will directly burn their vitality when it works, so they can only live for another ten years at most. They just suffered for more than ten years, and the family they destroyed is sold. What those people in the gang have to endure is a lifetime of pain."

Lu Yun said angrily, "Do you think they have taken advantage of it?"

"So after their accomplices are caught, you don't need to explain more. I have given them the same potion one by one." Shi Shi looked at Lu Yun with a proud look on his face.

"Haha, well done."

Lu Yun praised, and then put her arms around Shishi's neck and slapped him in the face.

"According to the woman's account, the child Yinyin was kidnapped for only two or three months. I thought it was fine when I was training before, and it went well when I took her to the first vote. However, the child is sensitive and probably realized it. What. After that, the cooperation will be poor. They also took the opportunity to remind people to ask for help several times, which ruined their affairs. This time, those traffickers have already starved her for two or three meals, and they didn't plan to take her out again. I want to sell it directly. As a result, no one is available to use her again."

Shi Shi sighed, "Do you know why they came to Pei Yi this time?"

"Why? Didn't they randomly choose the object?" Lu Yun was surprised .

"Usually they do choose their targets at random. Their target is the kind of young children, but this time they will come at us with revenge. It turns out that the boss behind them is the one we had on a picnic in the mountains that year. The one who entered our station, was eventually caught and fled by us, and has never been heard of since."

Shi Shi explained to Lu Yun in detail, "I thought he had no way to escape that year, but I didn't expect that it was also a Ruthless man, he actually scalded his entire face and completely changed his face. He has not stayed in the same place for more than three months in recent years.

This time he had planned to leave S City soon, but the result He recognized us in the middle of the road. It's been so smooth for the past few years, and he felt that he could get Pei Yi away under our noses."

"I didn't expect--fortunately, he would be planted, or else he would have to pay for it. How many families have you harmed?" Lu Yun was speechless.

"It's already under trial. Even they themselves can't remember how many children they have kidnapped and how many evils they have done over the years. As long as their brains are there, they can find them one by one." Shitou smiled coldly, daring to confront them If the family members start, those people must be prepared to suffer the consequences.

"To deal with these people, you really should use your mental power to forcibly search the brain's thunder method. You lent them the manpower?" Lu Yun understood as soon as she heard it.

"It's about our family, so it's only natural for us to step in. We just asked them to practice their hands." Shitou didn't want to say more about this, and the topic changed, "We should probably go to my aunt's house, right?"