71-75

71. Milk Powder Storm

   Lu Aimei kept blinking, but couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"I have endured everything before, have you seen me care about other things? I didn't hand over all the things I brought back from my parents' house to your mother, she made the decision, and I didn't ask. I don't even ask her to tell your sister-in-law to send it back to her mother's house or sell it for money. But I have clearly stated that the milk powder this time is the ration of Dabao and Xiaobao, and no one else can touch it. "

Looking at the child's hunger and crying, your father, your mother, your brother, and your sister-in-law can pretend they didn't see it or hear it. Turn around and take pity on your two older nephews, thinking about being a little kid from our family. Older children pick things out of their mouths and feed them to their own sons and grandsons."

Lu Aimei was aggrieved and regretted, why did she feel that only Xie Changgen's eldest sister-in-law in this family has a problem, and everyone else is okay? The scene that happened today really gave her a sap and completely woke her up.

She went out for a while, soaked the milk powder and told her mother-in-law to drink it for the two children. As a result, when I came back, I saw Xie Changgen's two nephews taking turns drinking from a bottle, his own child was crying there, and his mother-in-law and Xie Changgen's sister-in-law were still laughing and crying. Are her children picked up?

"Dabao and Xiaobao are my lifeblood. I can't watch them hungry and pretend they haven't seen or heard them. Not even you. We are the children's parents, and we don't feel sorry for them. Who will take care of them? Do we feel not sorry for them?"

"It's not that our mother was confused for a while. What do you have to be serious about with the old man?" Xie Changgen looked at Lu Aimei, faintly frightened, and his tone slowly softened.

"Okay, I'm not serious, then can you take back the milk powder you gave to Jiabao and family wealth? Can you guarantee that the milk powder will only end up in the mouths of Dabao and Xiaobao in the future?" Lu Aimei wiped away tears and asked sneeringly , "Can you make your mother promise that something like today will never happen again?"

"That milk powder, patriotic said that it can still be bought, but what if I let my family treasure and family wealth eat a little bit? You also know that my sister-in-law's family is not as good as ours. The two children usually don't eat anything good. Unlike Dabao and Xiaobao, you can occasionally go back to your mother's house to eat something delicious. Where can they eat good food?"

Xie Changgen hesitated for a while, and opened his mouth with an uneasy expression. This is what his mother said to him just now. Although he also thought it sounded a little awkward, he felt that it was the truth, and the mother was not wrong.

"It turns out that your sister-in-law's family is not good enough, and her children couldn't eat well at grandpa and grandma's house. Is it my crime?" Lu Aimei looked at Xie Changgen and nodded and smiled.

At this moment, she was convinced that she was indeed blind, so she couldn't see the truth. Just because her mother's family had a better life, so her child should be hungry at her husband's house, leaving her cousin who is much older than herself? It's also a blessing that she gave birth to a dragon and a phoenix, is that still the case? If this is a movie of two girls, isn't it, even the good things sent by the mother's family during the confinement period and those egg custards that only come back every few days can't be divided into one mouth?

"Don't make it so ugly. Jiabao and Jiacai are not the same as Dabao and Xiaobao. They are all children of the family. They are not outsiders, why can't you also feel sorry for them?"

Xie Changgen became more and more irritable, feeling that he The wife is really unreasonable.

"Xie Changgen, I can't go on talking with you. It's too late today, and tomorrow morning you can send me, Dabao and Xiaobao back to my parents' house for a while. Let's separate and calm down for a while before talking about other things. Think carefully about what you said today. You are like this, your mother is like this, I worry about the child staying here."

Lu Aimei suddenly felt so tired, and had a feeling of playing the qin to a cow, "If you don't want to send the three of our mothers back, I'll send a letter and ask my mother's family to come pick me up."

"No, if you want to go back to your mother's house, go back by yourself, the child can't go back with you." Xie Changgen panicked, if the child followed his wife back to her mother's house, I'm afraid it would not be so easy to pick it up again. If there are children, the wife will be able to come back by herself in two days.

"If you really want to get in the way, I'm not afraid of making things even more unmanageable. The big deal is that we can't do it. As for these two children, do you think I won't be able to take them away?" Lu Aimei Looking at Xie Changgen lightly, "Are you sure you and your family are going to stop me from taking the child back to my parents' house?"

Lu Aimei had this confidence. Not to mention her maiden brothers, cousins, and how many cousins ​​and cousins ​​who haven't released five servers. It was Shan's father's reputation. When they married, who of the older generation in Xie's village didn't take a high look at their sisters?

Tearing her face, even in this Xiejia village, she may not be the one who suffers. If Xie Changgen wasn't afraid of family scandals, she would really want to make a big fuss, and see who's face is dry and flustered and can't come down?

"Aimei, this is just a small matter. Why do you have to make a big fuss and go back to your mother's house to disturb father-in-law and mother-in-law? Haven't you always been very sensible?"

Xie Changgen kept walking around, if the child was not still sleeping on the bed , he can't wait to grab his daughter-in-law and shake her a few times to wake her up.

Of course he knew that what Lu Aimei said was true. It's not that he hadn't heard his grandfather say that before liberation, his father-in-law was already a famous and capable man in this area, brave and resourceful. People in several nearby villages know him and have received his favor to some extent. His prestige in this area is very high.

Back then, their family was proud of being married to a daughter who could marry the Lu family. How could he feel that having such a father-in-law was so stressful at this time, and his feelings changed?

Hehe, at this time, remember to say that she is "sensible"?

"I really don't think we can go on, so just say yes? If it doesn't work, I'll ask my sister to go back and tell her family to come pick me up in person."

Lu Aimei completely gave up her plan to continue talking to Xie Changgen, she waved her hand to stop what he still wanted to say.

"Don't talk about anything. I don't want to hear it."

"I'll discuss it with my parents." Xie Changgen stomped his feet angrily and pushed the door out.

"Haha."

Looking at the door, Lu Aimei sneered twice, tears fell again, and sat in a daze for a long time. Then she stood up and slowly packed herself and her child's things. Xie Changgen hadn't come back until her things were packed. Lu Aimei didn't want to wait for him, so she turned off the light and lay down next to the child. She thought she would not be able to fall asleep, but she fell asleep almost as soon as she was next to the pillow.