171-175

171. Cold Heart

  "Your uncle's family is really big enough. Why is your mother-in-law so confused? What does your father-in-law say? Sister, you and your brother-in-law should think about it yourself. Both of your family are boys, and you will have to marry daughters-in-law in the future. Yes, if there is a grandson...the future house will not be enough."

Xia Yuan frowned indignantly, "And brother-in-law's attitude, if you don't want Gu Feng and Gu Meng to blame you in the future, Even if your brother-in-law agrees, you can't let go. Hey, why didn't you come to me earlier when you were short of money?"

"Will I find you later? I actually didn't expect to be able to borrow money from their old Gu family. I have seen through them long ago, but after all, they are Gu Tianming's parents, brothers and sisters, it is inappropriate for me to say anything unpleasant."

Xia Na laughed, and in turn persuaded Xia Yuan, "Don't be angry for this, too. It's not worth it if it's broken. Building a house is a big deal, I can't hide it from them, and if I don't borrow money and ask the old Gu family's own family first, isn't that not giving Gu Tianming face?"

Seeing that Xia Na was still smiling happily, Xia Yuan He couldn't help rolling his eyes, "Sister, how can you still laugh?"

"You cry without laughing? Besides, Gu Tianming not only saw through them thoroughly this time, but also completely cold-hearted. You know, we listened to his brother and sister-in-law at the time. They said it so righteously, and the old man also supported them, so he left in a rage. 【】On the way, I remembered that something fell, so I went back to get it. As a result, hehe, he happened to take his parents and brother. Sister-in-law's words are right."

Shana sneered when she remembered the situation at the time. She bought a two-story building for 3,000 yuan, and she didn't even dare to think about such a good thing?

In-laws and mothers-in-law are confused and they are not confused. Not to mention how difficult it is to get the land, just building a house for 3,000 yuan is not enough to build a two-story building. Who is happy to be treated like a fool like this? They dare to open this mouth to try another person?

"It turns out that of the 5,000 yuan that his eldest brother and sister-in-law said he could borrow, his parents paid the 3,000 yuan to buy the house. The 2,000 yuan that he lent us belonged to his brother and sister-in-law."

"How could this be? What on earth did my brother-in-law's parents think, it's all because the son is so biased?" Xia Yuan was taken aback.

"I don't know what he's thinking, but his elder sister-in-law's mother-in-law heard that he is now on the rise and has been promoted to nobility. Maybe he will be able to support his elder brother in the future, so the couple are now very much at home."

Shana laughed at herself. smile.

"My brother-in-law and I are nothing but small workers with no future. If you continue working in the factory for the rest of your life, it's just like this. Plus you don't have any money, you owe debts everywhere. Not to mention the two old ones, it's Gu Tianming's. Brother and sister look down on us."

Xia Yuan sighed, not knowing what to say to comfort her sister for a while. She knew that the couple had tried their best to make up for their husband's family before, and they all met an eccentric husband's family, but the biggest difference between Gu Tianming and Boss Su was that one had a brain and knew how to protect his wife and children; the other was not good enough, so In the end he killed himself.

"There's nothing to sigh about." Shana laughed again, "I'm not sad anymore. If it wasn't for this, we wouldn't have found out. It turns out that their family background is not thin. But when the most difficult time was, why was his elder brother and sister-in-law? But why are you trying to be poor?"

"My father-in-law and my mother-in-law also kept saying that the elder brother is the only one who earns wages and has a heavy burden. They cry in front of Gu Tianming all day and complain that we can't fill our stomachs by eating bran and sour food. The two of us are honest. I really believe it. I save myself and my children every month, send money and food stamps, rice and noodles, and more than half of the salary of the two of them combined. The result is that we are regarded as fools. The result."

"There is nothing you can do if people's hearts are biased. How much did Gu Tianming and I sacrifice for their family? But who still remembers? , the old ones have to coax them and subsidize them, that's the difference."

"Then, did you expose them at the time?" Xia Yuan took a deep breath and suppressed her emotions. She was angry when an outsider heard such a thing, not to mention What about sister and brother-in-law?

"What are you doing to expose? Are you going to stop moving in the future? What if you have a fight with them?"

Shana smiled mockingly, "At that time, Gu Tianming and I were not disturbed, and we were not in a hurry to take things, we just went quietly. I turned my head back and went back. But at that time, I really held a sigh of relief in my heart. I don't believe that without their money, our house would not be able to be built?"

"Then, what happened to the 20 square meters? What?" Xia Yuan asked curiously.

"I haven't finished yet. The next day, Gu Tianming pretended to know nothing and went back to get his things. My parents-in-law pulled him to sing a white face and a red face. I'm going to destroy their brotherhood behind the scenes. Talking about fighting the tiger's own brother, going to battle with father and son... I persuaded him a lot."

"In the end, Gu Tianming couldn't bear it anymore, so he took the day before. When they heard what they said, they asked them why they were so partial. Our family is poor."

"Finally, seeing that the matter of buying a new house has become a problem, the old couple changed their minds again. They insisted that Gu Tianming give up the 20 square meters we live in and give it to his younger brother's "May 1st" marriage. "

After coming back, Gu Tianming cried a lot behind his back. No one can really look down on you wherever you go without money. Even parents are snobbish at you. So he can be considered to see through it completely. My heart is also cold."

Xia Na's voice gradually brought a bit of helplessness, a bit of anger, and a bit of fighting spirit, "It is said that the feng shui turns in ten years, people look down on us, we can't look down on ourselves, can't we? So the two of us also We are discussing who is more suitable to leave without pay. After all, we still owe a lot of debt and have two children to support. They will continue to live in the factory together. In the future, when the two children are older, what should we marry them? wife?"

"Sister, Lu Aiguo often says that no business can be rich. These days we are doing our own business and feel this is the truth. Xiaoyun also said that in the future our 'huayan' will sell better than potato chips and make more money. If You and brother-in-law really decides, the future will be better than the present anyway."

Xia Yuan went to hug Shana distressedly, and decided in her heart that she had to pull her sister and brother-in-law no matter what.

"Well, I can see it too. If you want to fight, you still have to go to sea to do business." Xia Na watched the changes in her sister and brother-in-law's house these days, and knew that Xia Yuan was right.