106-110

106. Landlord

  "You little clever ghost."

Shana sighed with a smile, and pinched Lu Yun's cheek again. She couldn't help but leaned over and kissed her fiercely again. She took turns kissing her little cheeks several times.

Xia Yuan saw her daughter being squeezed by her elder sister and still able to keep a smile, she couldn't help feeling jealous and urged, "Xiaoyun hurry up to eat, don't you want to follow your father and Shishi to the train station to pick up something?"

"Okay, Mom." Lu Yun suddenly smiled apologetically at her aunt as if she was in an amnesty, and broke free from her clutches.

She ran to the dining table and secretly wiped away the cold sweat. The aunt in her life was so enthusiastic that she felt that she could not bear it.

Climbing into the chair, she saw only a familiar bowl of pumpkin and millet porridge, a plate or two of cornmeal noodles, and a large fried dough stick on the table.

"Have you all eaten?"

"Yes, this is reserved for you. Pumpkin and millet porridge is the most delicious to eat with wotou. Your aunt specially made this. Your grandmother used to like to eat it together. "Xia Yuan's eyes showed a bit of nostalgia. My mother is from the north, and she often said that millet porridge is the most nourishing, and it is best to drink it in the morning.

Xia Na walked over and shook Xia Yuan's hand, her eyes were full of melancholy, but she smiled and said, "What are you talking about? Let the children eat the porridge before it's cold."

She got up early this morning and cooked the pumpkin and millet porridge, and then brought it here with an aluminum pot and heated it again; the wotou was also made yesterday and brought here. Reheating here. So both are still warm at the moment.

Only the fried dough sticks were bought when she passed by a food store. She was worried that Xiaoyun, like her two sons, didn't like millet porridge with wotou.

"Delicious."

Contrary to Shana's surprise, Lu Yun didn't touch the fried dough sticks. Seeing her take a bowl of pumpkin and millet porridge, she took a bite of the porridge.

Lu Yun only felt that her mouth was full of familiar flavors.

It is no wonder that after the conditions in the previous life were improved, the breakfast at my aunt's house was most often pumpkin millet porridge with corn nest, which has remained the same for many years. The two cousins ​​complained more than once in private that they were tired of eating, and their opinions were useless. In the end, only the uncle and her were the most supportive.

She didn't feel anything because she had few days to eat breakfast at her aunt's house. Still the uncle is the most powerful. After more than ten years of cheering, he can still show that kind of enjoyment every time, just like he is having a big meal. It is impossible to let the two cousins ​​admire him.

"It's delicious! Your uncle also likes it, but unfortunately I don't have the conditions to make it often. This millet is from the north and it's not easy to buy. It's the two stinky boys who dislike it. Hmph, some people will even dislike it. I'll have the conditions in the future. Cook it every day. If they dislike it again, they will have to wait until they are old enough to marry their daughter-in-law back, and then split up and start a business with their own couples and then change their taste." Shana's face was arrogant.

Lu Yun almost didn't laugh, her aunt was really cruel. She was silently waxing for the two cousins ​​in her heart. With her variable in this life, my aunt's house will definitely be able to live the days of pumpkin millet porridge and corn nests in advance. The resentment of the two cousins ​​in their previous lives will soon be brought forward, hahahaha.

"Sister, so you are the stepmother?" Xia Yuan was stunned at first, and then she was overjoyed.

Lu Yun smiled and buried her head in the bowl, and once again secretly wailed for her two cousins. Aunt and mother really are twin sisters, aunt is like this, mother does not try to persuade, but even gloats. If the two cousins ​​knew that the newly arrived aunt was so "cruel" to them, how could they be so embarrassed?

After eating, Shana was a little reluctant to take Lu Yun to the train station to pick up the checked items, and tried to stop her. Xia Yuan smiled and said, "Let's go with her. She has never been to Haicheng before, so it's when she is very curious. If she can't stay at home, it's better to let her follow. We can talk more freely."

After thinking about it, Shana didn't insist on stopping, mainly because she was afraid that if she stopped Lu Yun again, she would have opinions on her, which would destroy the beautiful atmosphere between the two now.

Until she went out with her father and Shitou on the road, she couldn't help laughing a few times from time to time, causing Lu Aiguo and Shitou to look sideways several times.

Lu Aiguo also looked at himself secretly, and asked aloud when he didn't feel anything wrong.

After listening to Lu Yun's explanation, the two looked at each other, both of whom expressed sympathy for Lu Yun's two cousins ​​who had not met, and laughed out loud.

After walking for more than half an hour, while no one was around, Lu Aiguo and Shishi were alert, Lu Yun quickly took out the scooter. For the next journey, Lu Yun sat on the scooter and was pushed by Lu Aiguo all the way to the train station.

After picking up the checked items, Lu Yun used another trick to steal the dragon and turn the phoenix, replacing the heavy items with lighter items. The three of them arrived home easily before ten o'clock.

At the door, the three met face-to-face with Gu Tianming, who was supposed to be working in the factory by now.

"Are you back?"

Gu Tianming greeted them embarrassedly, looking like he was in a hurry to leave, "I actually forgot the necessary things for the water tank and bucket, which caused you to have no water yesterday. Hey, that's not true. Today, I quickly took a two-hour leave from the factory and bought everything. Your sister knows the location of the well. I'm too late. I have to go back to work now. "

I'm sorry, brother-in-law. Brother-in-law, hurry up, don't waste time." Lu Aiguo didn't dare to pull him to speak, he dragged the scooter and quickly turned sideways.

"What is the family talking about? I'm leaving. We will talk slowly when we go to the house for dinner tomorrow." Gu Tianming looked at the watch in his hand, and didn't dare to talk any more, so he left quickly.

As soon as they pushed the trolley into the yard, the three of them found that there was a bulky large water tank in the shed of the "kitchen", and there was a large wooden pot lid on top of the water tank. There was also a pole and two buckets next to the water tank, and one of the buckets also had a circle of green, long nylon ropes scattered in it.

Not waiting for Lu Aiguo and Shito to move things into the house together. Suddenly someone came in at the door, "Are you busy? Oh, why is there such a big cart?"

"Who are you?"

Lu Aiguo, Shi Shi and Lu Yun all looked at them and said. It was Lu Aiguo who asked the question.

The visitor was a woman in her fifties, wearing a blue shirt and black trousers, with a shrewd look on her face. A pair of eyes with scrutiny, kept looking at them and the things on the trolley.

"This is my house. I just came to see. Did you arrive last night?"