186-190

186. Dreams of a Strong Country

 Shitou laughed at himself. Su Shi of Song Dynasty once sighed in "The Book of Relief and Relief for Relief from the Governing Government": "A certain person has done three things, but has not reported it so far. It's light", this phrase applies at all times.

He can't help but be afraid. If he accidentally exposes Xiaoyun's ability to refine those heaven-defying potions, he will never want to see his silly girl again in this lifetime, and his silly girl Probably the best ending in this life will be no more freedom.

Free or die.

How could he let his silly girl get involved in a "dangerous situation" before he was fully prepared and confident?

"The fat man didn't eat it in one bite."

Lu Yun held Shitou's hand with her backhand. She had always understood him. He wanted to become stronger and go higher, in addition to being able to better protect the people he wanted to protect. , but also because he has always had a dream of a strong country deep in his heart.

And this dream of a powerful country is not only his, they have, in fact, there are many more, and thousands of Chinese people have it in their hearts.

"Yes, Fatty didn't eat it in one bite." The two smiled at each other and continued to walk forward holding hands.

Lu Yun has an apartment near the campus, but she doesn't usually spend the night there, but only for lunch breaks during the day.

As early as when Lu Yun wanted to take the B University entrance exam in Beijing, Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan discussed that they would also come to Beijing to accompany him to study.

In fact, Lu Yun did not agree with this. She thought that she would only be studying in Beijing for four years at most. Four years are so easy to pass, and they are gone in the blink of an eye. During this period, she can return to Haicheng every winter and summer vacation. There is really no need to move to the capital for her family.

But Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan insisted, and they said that women's colleges should not stay, that she didn't have much time in her parents' home, and that after four years away from home and finished university, she should be at the age of marriage. After a person goes to live with his in-laws, he can no longer accompany his parents.

Therefore, these four years are extremely precious to their family, and it is unbearable to be separated from each other.

So regardless of Lu Yun's objection, the two of them hired someone to come to the capital to buy and renovate the house. As soon as she received the admission letter from University B, the family moved with a lot of money.

If you live in the capital, you can't miss buying a courtyard house. After all these years, Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan know too well that their daughters' biggest hobby is buying a house, apart from cultivating spiritual power and refining pharmaceuticals.

Because of Lu Yun's hobby, Lu Aiguo became addicted to buying a house over the years. Anyway, he felt that the easiest thing to do to please his daughter was to buy a few more properties in her name.

After buying too many houses, Lu Aiguo finally let the Lu Group also start to get involved in real estate. His original intention was that it would be more cost-effective to build it himself than to buy it.

Lu Yun couldn't be more happy with this result. Is this considered to be unintentional?

It's good to see that even if the Lu Group's management is poor in the future, as long as these properties are there, the family will not have to worry about living an ordinary rich life.

The home in the capital is far away from the school, so Lu Yun and Xia Yuan would definitely be reluctant to let Lu Yun transfer to the bus and subway to go to school, so they assigned her a special car and a special driver. The driver was also a veteran introduced by Shi Shi. It is a soldier under the stone, and his character is very reliable.

The pick-up and delivery was too conspicuous, and Lu Yun didn't want to be in the limelight, so she usually asked the driver to park the car on the side of the apartment building. Anyway, the apartment building was not far from the school, and she didn't get enough exercise every day. Take a walk.

The person who came to pick her up today was Shishi. He didn't drive his car to the gate of the school, but parked downstairs in the same apartment and waited for her at the gate of the school.

"Mom, my uncle and my sister are back."

Seeing Lu Yun and Shitou's car, waiting at the door, Lu Jinsheng, who was eleven years old, turned his head and shouted into the door. Then he went straight to the two of them, "Uncle, sister, you are a long time late today. Uncle, let's make a gesture first."

"Okay, go to the courtyard." .

Since Shitou showed his first hand in front of Lu Jinsheng, Lu Jinsheng admired Shitou immensely. Every time Shishi came back, he liked to stick to him and gesture with his fists.

Lu Jinsheng is naturally unable to beat the stone, but he still enjoys it, and the stone is always willing to accompany him every time, and will not be impatient. He even saw that Lu Jinsheng was talented, and persuaded Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan to let him practice martial arts.

Boys are tough and it is good to learn a little kung fu, so Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan did not stop him from learning. Speaking of which, Lu Jinsheng's martial arts teacher was not an outsider, but Xu Liang, the veteran who drove Lu Yun every day.

He used to be a soldier under the stone's hand. After he was discharged from the army, he found several jobs that were unsatisfactory. It was not until he was introduced by Lu Aiguo to the Lu family to drive Lu Yun that he stabilized.

Now he and his lover live in a house belonging to the Lu family not far from the Lu family. His lover also comes to help Xia Yuan with housework and cooking during the day. He came to the capital to study and was in the same school as Lu Jinsheng, but in a different grade.

"Why is it so late today?" Xia Yuan couldn't help but come out to find out just because Shitou and Lu Yun hadn't come back. At this time, she couldn't help asking Lu Yun when she saw them.

She saw that Shitou and Lu Jinsheng had already made their own gestures, and she shook her head in a funny way, "Jinsheng was very excited when he heard that Shitou came back, and I don't know what he was so excited about? I never saw him fight. Once you get a stone, you have to keep going up to look for abuse."

"It's not that Duan Muhong stopped me and said a few nonsense." Lu Yun pouted, and the topic turned to Lu Jinsheng, "But if Jinsheng can tie the stone one day, it will be a skill." Watching the two gestures , is it not that Lu Jinsheng is being suppressed by the stone one-sidedly.

"I don't think so. Jin Sheng's spiritual talent is A-level, which is too far from Shishi's 3S level. He has no hope of surpassing it in his life."

Xia Yuan was not optimistic about her son at all. To hit him, it was only after years of practicing spiritual power that he knew what the gap was.

She and Lu Aiguo managed to cultivate to the fifth level for more than ten years. Lu Yun and Shitou are already at the fourteenth level and the fifteenth level. Even Lu Jinsheng started cultivating spiritual power at the age of six because of his A-level talent, and now he has cultivated to the third level and is about to advance. It is only a matter of time before he catches up with them. If it is, it will be a bit difficult for Lu Jinsheng to catch up with the stone.

"Duan Muhong stopped you again?" After Xia Yuan finished talking about her son, she turned the topic back to caring about her daughter.