56-60

56. Returning to Mother's Home 2

   "How patriotic has treated you all these years, you don't know it in your heart? Then Xia Yuan is also good, although it is a second marriage with a child, but inside... Anyway, we can't stand patriotism, we like it, we want to We can't talk too much. And when it comes to the truth, the condition of patriotism is not much better. I think Xia Yuan is very good. I don't allow you to gossip like others."

To the second daughter The temper has been restrained, and Er Auntie Lu is still very satisfied, but her daughter knows it herself. She is not worried about the eldest daughter causing trouble, but she has no confidence in the second daughter. So this is not so much for everyone to hear, but it is actually beating the second daughter.

"Mom, aren't you just worried that I will give Xia Yuan a face and tell Xia Yuan to step down from the stage? You can rest assured that I won't do that, I still know the importance."

Lu Aimei still resented the old lady's partiality, but anyway I know that my mother is also doing it for my own good. And although the old lady is a little biased, she is already very good to her daughter compared to most people.

In all fairness, she also has children and daughters now, and she can't guarantee that she can really have a bowl of water. In the future, she has to rely on her son, and it is normal for her to value her son more. So I can understand the old lady's mind. No wonder it is said that raising children knows the kindness of their parents.

"You, you are finally able to be sensible." Ernie Lu tapped her second daughter's forehead, and then took out the milk powder and milk bottle to show their sisters.

"Xia Yuan reminded the patriotic trustee to get these. This milk powder is more expensive than malted milk essence. You know that malted milk essence is not easy to get, right? Let's just talk about this milk bottle, which is comparable to milk powder. It's still a baby. It won't be easy to get a second one."

Aunt Lu looked at her second daughter's moving expression, and then said, "You can be careful with this, this bottle is glass, so it won't be damaged if it breaks . The second one, I also pointed out that your sister-in-law will use it in the future after giving birth to the baby. But the milk powder Aiguo and Xia Yuan both said that you don't need to drink it for your child, and they will send it to you after drinking it. I've found a new way, and it's more convenient than others."

"Mom, what's the way to be patriotic? Why haven't I heard him say it before? Also, how do you say it's sent by mail? When the time comes, if you have a direct entruster to send a message, why don't I just pick it up by myself?" Lu Aimei Holding the bottle over and over again, the more I looked, the more happy I became. Lu Aijiao also leaned over to take a few glances, feeling very strange.

"You guys must be careful not to fall."

Er Auntie Lu didn't answer Lu Aimei in a hurry, seeing Lu Aimei and sister Lu Aijiao turning the bottle over and over, for fear that she would lose her hand.

"This is a lot more tricky to use. Yesterday, Xiaoyun learned it from me. What can't be soaked in hot boiling water directly, you should use warm water. How much water and how much milk powder should be put in the water first and then the milk powder.. ..."

Er Auntie Lu shook her head in distress, "Oh, I'm getting old, I can't remember it. When Xia Yuan comes back from the village in the afternoon, I'll tell you, you can learn it yourself. I'm thinking of getting this bottle. It's a cotton cover, don't drop it."

"Why can't you use the boiled blisters?" Lu Aijiao and Lu Aimei both wondered.

"It seems to be what it is? Oh, I can't remember it clearly. Anyway, you can ask Xia Yuan when the time comes." Er Auntie Lu shook her head after thinking for a long time.

"In the future, your big treasure and Xiaobao will not worry about not being able to eat enough. Your mother's brother specially made things for your nephew, and the elder sister-in-law of your in-law's family can no longer be picky, saying that Dabao and Xiaobao eat alone. Xiaoyun said, this It's specially for one-year-old children, and it doesn't work for the older ones."

"Look, even if the older kids eat it, the two big ones will come over eagerly and want to share it." Lu Aimei sneered. .

"Then you can't hide it yourself? This milk powder is patriotic, even if there is a way to get it, it will cost a lot of money. His money is not from the wind. Don't let it go for nothing. He can't afford it. Four children drink this milk powder. At most, I will ask Aiguo to get you two or three jars. What milk powder will I drink when the children can eat?"

Ernie Lu glared at her. However, she also knew the temper of this daughter, and what she didn't want to give people would definitely be able to hold. So don't worry at all.

"This milk powder is troublesome to soak. Don't bother your mother-in-law, and do it yourself."

"I know, I know." Although Lu Aimei was impatient, she agreed with her own mother's words in her heart, "Mom, Why don't I give Lu Aiguo some money?"

"Are you rich?"

Er Auntie Lu looked at her angrily, "Where did you get the money before you split up? If you have money, I won't stop you from giving it. I'm afraid that you can't afford to subsidize the patriotism, and you feel that you have lost the love of the patriotism and Xia Yuan."

"Mom, you have to say this, so you won't be afraid of my face? I'm not worried about Xia Yuan. Will there be disagreements behind their back to make their husband and wife discord? Why am I so unconscionable?"

Lu Aimei looked aggrievedly at Er Auntie Lu with a sad expression on her face, "Are you still my mother?"

"It's not my mother, then You still picked it up from outside, didn't you? Small and unscrupulous. Children are all debts, the old saying is true." Er Aunt Lu patted her lightly.

"Oh, I was wrong, Mom, you are my own mother, okay?"

Lu Aimei hurriedly hugged Er Auntie Lu's arm and acted like a spoiled child. She was pushed away by Er Auntie Lu with a look of "disgust", but her voice was pleasant when she spoke.

"Hurry up and don't bother me, there's still a lot of work. Hurry up and help with the work, lazy girl, see that your eldest sister and sister-in-law are more diligent than you. You said that the longer you are, the younger you are than Gifford. ."

Lu Aimei: "..."

Lu Aijiao laughed happily. Zhang Cai didn't have the embarrassment to laugh so arrogantly, so she turned her head and snickered.

These two are not interesting enough.

Lu Aimei immediately blushed in anger, and spat alone.

"Mom, you haven't said what way to be patriotic? Also, there are so many things today, are they also brought by patriotism?" Lu Aijiao hadn't forgotten what Lu Aimei asked earlier.

"No. Who else can I bring besides the patriotism?"

Speaking of Lu Er Auntie, he talked a lot about Lu Aiguo and Shitou's encounter with "noble people", and then he talked about Lu Aiguo and Shitou. The patriotic couple is going to open a shop in Haicheng.

"It's a pity that I took Xia Yuan and Xiaoyun to Haicheng after a few days of patriotism. I won't be able to stay at home for a few days. I won't see each other a few times throughout the year." Ernie Lu sighed.

"Can the state allow a private person to open a shop? Don't you be labelled a capitalist?" Lu Aijiao said hesitantly.

"That's right, how good it is to stay at home, why do you have to go to Haicheng? It's so far away, I don't know where I live, and how much does it cost to open a shop? Do they have the money?" Flashed reluctance.

"Don't worry about this. I asked your dad and he said it's not a few years ago. The problem is no problem." Ernie Lu shook her head, "Or I'll have to stop it."