21-25

21. Laughing at the Ridiculous People of the World

"Good girl, really capable." Lu Aiguo could actually see that she was out of breath, but since she didn't admit it, he wasn't going to expose her.

Lu Aiguo lifted Lu Yun directly to his neck, "Daughter, hug me tight."

Lu Yun panicked, she had never enjoyed such treatment in her life. But she calmed down immediately. She hugged her father's head and felt a sense of happiness that she had never felt before. Sitting on Dad's shoulders can really see so high and far...

"How old are you, you are still used to her." Xia Yuan couldn't help but have a little taste.

"Girls, you just have to get used to it. When you get older, you will find a man who will get used to her." Lu Aiguo leaned over and bit Xia Yuan's ear in a low voice, "I will also close the door when I go back at night. I'm used to you like this."

"You..." Xia Yuan blushed and reached out to push him, but she was worried about Lu Yun on his shoulder, so she stopped her hand angrily, and took a few steps by herself, extremely He whispered softly, "Why is this person becoming more and more shameless?"

"Hahaha."

Lu Aiguo felt that he was getting more and more addicted to teasing his wife . All became hot.

Sitting on Lu Aiguo's shoulder, Lu Yun silently rolled her eyes at the sky. In this life, her father seemed to be becoming more and more unfamiliar.

But she liked the change in Dad.

And mother, she also likes to see her blushing when she is teased by her father and wants to scold. She doesn't even know how beautiful she looks like that? No wonder Daddy always took pleasure in teasing her.

Lu Yun raised her head and closed her eyes, and smiled slowly. That's what happiness feels like. It would be great if such days could continue forever. She was willing to give everything in exchange for it...

May the years be peaceful and the world stable.

Before arriving at Aunt Tian's house, the three passed by the small courtyard of Wu Tan's house. Lu Aiguo stood outside the door and called Wu Tan out.

"Ah, hello sister-in-law. What's the matter with you calling me Aiguo?" Wu Tan heard the voice and ran out immediately.

"Is your dad here?" Lu Aiguo looked up. The yard is very quiet.

"He's not here, I don't know where he went after dinner."

"It's good not to." Lu Aiguo dragged Wu Tan into the yard, indicating that Xia Yuan didn't need to come in, just wait.

"This is for you and my aunt. Eat it as soon as possible before it spoils." Lu Aiguo put a pack of meat buns for him, turned around and left.

"What?" Wu Tan wondered.

"Meat buns."

"What?" Wu Tan's voice dropped suddenly, and he whispered, "Where did you get it?"

"Just eat it for you, why do you ask so much? I'll leave, I have something else to do." Lu Aiguo didn't have time to talk to him, so he waved his hand impatiently. Lu Yun sat on his shoulder and giggled.

"Okay, I'll find you next time when I'm free."

Wu Tan stopped talking nonsense, simply hid his things, closed the door and ran to the vegetable garden behind his house. It's better to get the old lady back and eat the meat in her stomach first, or wait for his old man to come back and see, then the meat buns really have nothing to do with their mother and son.

"Aunt Tian, ​​Aunt Tian, ​​are you at home?"

Standing outside the Tian's yard, this time Xia Yuan called the door.

"Come here. Who are you? Why are you here?" Aunt Tian ran out of the kitchen wearing an apron, and was taken aback when she saw Lu Aiguo, Xia Yuan, and Lu Yun.

"Just when I was going back to pack my things, I stopped by. My aunt doesn't want us to come, so can we go?" Xia Yuan joked playfully.

Seeing Xia Yuan's new outfit, a really good white shirt and crisp black trousers, she seemed a lot more energetic, not to mention, with such a little daughter's demeanor that was different from usual, the brilliance of the whole person looked almost Different from the day before yesterday.

Aunt Tian suddenly laughed, "You're already at the door, and you still want to leave? You are so beautiful, come in quickly."

Xia Yuan pursed her lips and smiled and stepped into the small courtyard. Lu Aiguo led Lu Yun with a smile on his face. came in.

"Why are the uncle and elder brother and elder sister-in-law still in the field and haven't come back?" Xia Yuan asked casually.

"No, it's a little late today. I want to come back to cook, and they won't be back in a while. Aunt Xia Yuan and Aunt Aiguo will cook eggs for you." Aunt Tian wiped her hand on her apron.

"Don't be too busy, we'll leave after one stop. We have something else to do. I'm afraid it won't be too late. Even if you boil the eggs, we won't be able to eat them." Xia Yuan quickly shook her head.

Lu Aiguo had already put Lu Yun down, took out the gift from the basket and handed it to Aunt Tian.

"Aunt, you have taken care of me for so many years. Don't push these things today. If you don't accept them, I won't dare to visit again." Before Aunt Tian could speak, Xia Yuan stopped her refusal with words. , "These two packets are cooked food, and they will be eaten for everyone's breakfast later."

"Hey...you child, why are you polite to auntie?" Aunt Tian rubbed her hands embarrassedly, listening to Xia Yuan's words It's not easy to say refusal, so I simply nodded and accepted, "Okay, then my aunt will accept it shamelessly."

"If you have something to do, go first, and we will talk when you have time. You don't know the night before yesterday. There was really a good show over there. Several couples, mother and daughter, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law scuffled into a ball. They made trouble all night. I don't know how many people were attracted to watch the good show

. Xia Yuan murmured softly, with undisguised gloating on her face, "Fortunately you jumped out, that wolf's den. By the way, is Xiaoyun alright?"

"I stayed in the hospital for a day and a night for observation. I'm fine, thanks to your mung bean water." Xia Yuan said gratefully.

"It's not worth anything, it's fine. Anyone who sees it will help." Aunt Tian shook his head. "Let's go, come see Auntie when you have time, and come and play."

"Well, I will." Xia Yuan waved.

"Auntie, we'll go." Lu Aiguo also left. Lu Yun also followed suit.

Xia Yuan led Lu Aiguo and Lu Yun directly to the old residence, opened the door and went in, packed the last thing into Lu Aiguo's back basket, and the three left soon. This time Lu Yun refused to let Lu Aiguo put herself on her shoulders. She was afraid that the things on his back would be too heavy, and she felt distressed.

Someone from the Su family next door stuck his head out to look at it a few times, and then quickly ducked back. Xia Yuan guessed that Chen Juxiang wasn't there or she saw that Lu Aiguo was there, so no one came out to find fault.

But even if someone came out, she wasn't afraid anymore. Now that she has a man standing behind her, and her daughter is sensible again, how can the family make trouble? No one cares about her no matter what.

After thinking about this, Xia Yuan's mood suddenly became brighter. Thinking of what Aunt Tian said about their family fighting, hehe, the corners of her mouth twitched into a smile. It's a pity that I didn't see a good show. Dog bites dog can also bring some fun to the villagers. Probably the biggest value of the Su family is this.

"Mom, what are you laughing at?" Lu Yun laughed as she watched her mother smile happily.

"Always laugh, laugh at the ridiculous people in the world." Xia Yuan reached out and touched Lu Yun's head and sighed with a smile, "Xiaoyun, mother really likes you like this."