371-380

371. There is no Way

  The next day, under the strict supervision of Mrs. Jin, Chen Qiuyu left Pei's house in three steps, even though she was reluctant.

There were times when she wanted to run upstairs to find Ding Luoluo to plead for mercy, and she even felt ruthless in her heart, thinking that even if she had to kneel down and kowtow to Ding Luoluo, she would not hesitate. However, Sister Jin watched so closely that she had no chance to go upstairs at all.

Liu Mei also came over that night, not only that night, but the next day and the third day, but in the end, she couldn't even enter the courtyard door inside. When Zhang Min called before, he specifically explained to the guard company of the door inside. If Liu Mei wanted to come in, she would block it directly, and there was no need to report it.

Zhang Min's explanation soon became known to all the people in the compound, which made Liu Mei lose face in the whole compound.

In particular, the fact that she gave Ding Luoluo a hat that day was spread privately, and everyone said anything. Except for the very few who are unclear, who will fight for Liu Mei in private, and most of the others are not human, Liu Mei's vicious stepmother's image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

"Jun Shan, isn't it because I hugged the child without her consent in private, why did Luo Luo react so badly? Not only did the Pei family dismiss Aunt Xiao Chen, but she didn't even save face for me. , the door won't let me in."

Liu Mei covered her face and wept, crying and then showing a burst of worry.

"She was never willing to accept my sincerity for her. Even if I didn't accept it, it would be misinterpreted, and she would not even listen to my explanation. She was still young, how could she know the importance of her family, and now she uses the Pei family to beat us. The face of our family's family stomped our Ding family's face to the ground, if they hate her and bully her in the future, how can our family members come forward to help her get justice?"

In the past two days, the gossip in the compound is different from everyone else's. The look in his eyes made Liu Mei feel as if he could steal the chicken and not lose the rice. In addition to all kinds of unpleasantness, she also has a deeper hidden fear. If everyone knows that the Pei family doesn't want to see her anymore, then...

Liu Mei couldn't imagine that if everyone knew the fact that the Pei family didn't want to see her, then she and her daughter Ding Tiantian would not take advantage of the Pei family, I'm afraid everyone would come over to please the Pei family. Step on them.

Now I can only hope that Ding Junshan, Ding Luoluo's biological father's face will be better in front of the Pei family. If you want to call him to come forward, Zhang Min must have some scruples, right? At this time, it is most appropriate to ask Ding Junshan to come forward to turn the tide.

"You, Luoluo dares to treat you like that, you are used to it if you want me to tell you. A loving mother is often a bad child. She had a bad temper when she was a child. If you had been stricter with her then, it wouldn't be like this now... .."

Ding Junshan was angry and pitiful in the face of his wife, who was wholeheartedly thinking about her eldest daughter--the eldest daughter was rebellious and regarded her kindness as a donkey's liver and lungs, and her mother's heart of pity for her was given to the wrong person.

"When she just came from the country, my stepmother was so good to her, but I was afraid that she would not be pointed out, so how could I dare to discipline her severely?"

Liu Mei covered her face and cried even louder.

"That child is probably instilled by her mother with too many bad things to hold a grudge against us. Alas, it's all my fault. If I didn't pick her up, I would just look for a family in the country for foster care, and I would keep my eyes on it from afar. It's better if she doesn't see her, than now she treats us as enemies under our noses."

Ding Junshan picked up the phone and called the Pei family in annoyance.

"If that was the case, how many people would say behind your back that you were ruthless towards your ex-wife and children. How could I let you do that?"

Liu Mei sighed hypocritically, regretting it long ago. The so-called face is unwilling to stop Ding Junshan from picking up Ding Luoluo?

A country girl who originally thought she would become a sweet foil, but accidentally flew up the branches and became a phoenix who can look down on her own beloved baby. Thinking of her daughter, Ding Tiantian, complaining to her in private, she was annoyed and wished she could go back in time.

Over there, Ding Junshan's face changed greatly when he put down the phone. Looking at Liu Mei, his eyes were a little bad, and he asked her directly, "Did you maliciously give Luo Luo the hat of being late and leaving early in front of Jin Lirong that day?

" There is usually one or two occasions when everyone encounters something like leaving early, but no one wants to be pointed out in public if it can be done.

"How could I do that? I just care about her, and I said something like an elder, even to Tiantian. How could Lolo misunderstand me like that?"

Liu Mei was ready for a while Eyes widened, Pear Blossom burst into tears, looking at Ding Junshan with blurry eyes, "Junshan, don't you know me after so many years, I really really love Luoluo, but she can misinterpret me every time. It means."

"Hey--"

Ding Junshan scratched his head with a headache, and couldn't help but said irritably, "Since Luoluo is so ignorant, you shouldn't always feel wronged and get close to her. Strong melons are not sweet, After all, you don't have the fate of mother and daughter."

"Who am I doing this for? Don't you want to ease the relationship for your father and daughter? Yes, I am a stepmother, she doesn't look down on me, and I have wronged myself for so many years. Go get close to her, but she doesn't appreciate her and I don't blame her, who told her to be your daughter too?"

Liu Mei cried more and more sad, facing Ding Junshan's sudden change in attitude, she knew that there was Zhang Min on the other end of the phone. The reason for what he said was that he was not young anymore, and there was no way he could make Ding Junshan completely lose his judgment as long as he made the gesture just now, and the only reason left in his heart was pity for her and wholeheartedly defending her. .

The more she saw this behind her, the colder her heart became, and she almost vomited blood.

"..."

Ding Junshan was silent for a long time, and finally sighed, he didn't understand his eldest daughter not being close to him at all, or even resenting himself.

If this daughter is married to an ordinary family, then he still has a way to teach her to be soft, knowing that the sky is high, so as to maintain his wife's love for her daughter, but she married into the Pei family... The Pei family From top to bottom, it is unreasonable to protect the shortcoming. Because of the unfilial daughter, he has always been prejudiced against their family and even himself, and does not respect them as serious relatives at all, but he treats them with no respect. The solution, not only is there no way, but also a little bit of fear--

"Don't toss, it's not that you don't know about Zhang Min, she is very willful. She has been domineering since she was young, and even Pei Lao wants to give her three points. The only one who is old. When you get old, you have a bigger temper and more unreasonable, and we can't afford it." In the end, Ding Junshan sighed.

Liu Mei gritted her teeth, seeing that this time even Ding Junshan could not do anything, even if she was unwilling, she could only swallow it herself.The next day, under the strict supervision of Mrs. Jin, Chen Qiuyu left Pei's house in three steps, even though she was reluctant.