176-180

176. Jiang Lei

   When Lu Yun came back in the evening, she knew that 'Hua Yan' had received the first "big" order.

The four discussed it again, and mentioned that they wanted to buy a house and a shop in S City. Lu Yun insisted on the principle of buying more houses and shops, the better. More than this time, the payment for the goods can be left in the hands of Gu Tianming and Shana, so that they can be optimistic about the right place and use it to buy real estate. Even if there is a suitable place at that time, when the money is not enough, they can send a telegram back, and they can also send money here.

Anyway, in a word, buy more houses and shops.

Although I don't understand why my daughter is so keen on buying a house. But Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan still agreed, saying that they would remind Gu Tianming and Shana to pay more attention.

Shitou had heard Lu Yun talk about the future housing prices in S City more than once, and knowing the reason naturally brought his approval.

Gu Feng and Gu Meng, who had not heard from their parents for a long time, suddenly heard that Gu Tianming and Shana had sent a telegram back. Although they didn't mention them, they couldn't help but feel happy. Even Xia Yuan asked them to write a letter to each of them, and Lu Aiguo would take them to S City and happily respond.

After returning to the room, Lu Aiguo hesitated for a while, but still asked Xia Yuan his doubts, "Wife, do you have any other worries about my mother coming?"

"..." Xia Yuan's body froze for a moment, and then she said uncomfortably, "Why do you think so?"

"Sure enough. Wife, what are you worried about?" Although Xia Yuan's abnormality was only for a moment, it could not escape Lu Aiguo's eyes. He sighed and asked softly, without a trace of reproach in his tone.

"I, I'm actually a little scared." Xia Yuan bowed her head a little embarrassed, but since Lu Aiguo asked, she calmly expressed her thoughts.

"...It's true to worry that Dad is alone at home with no one to take care of. I think that my parents have never been separated in my life, and I will be old now because I keep them separated for so long. I can't bear it. Besides, I'm still worried about--"

"It's said that the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is the most difficult. I'm really afraid that after being together for too long, I will disagree with my mother, and it will be difficult for you to be caught in the middle. ."

After all, this is a psychological shadow.

Lu Aiguo sighed again, hugged him in his arms, and pressed his chin against Xia Yuan's hair, "You really don't have to worry. Neither you nor your mother are unreasonable people, and The two of you have the greatest advantage in common, which is that you are careful and considerate of others. I am not at all worried about getting along with you."

Lu Aiguo paused, "But what you said above is also true. Since you think so, then Just wait until the month is approaching and then call my mother over."

"Yeah."

Xia Yuan looked up at Lu Aiguo, and was relieved to see that he didn't look unhappy at all. Suddenly she said again, "Why don't you ask Dad to come with me? It will take at least a few months for Mom to come here, or even a year or two. Wouldn't it be better if Dad came too? Dad is not too young. Now , what about the village..."

"Okay, I'll ask him if he'd like to come when I go back." A smile flashed in Lu Aiguo's eyes, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was a good idea.

--Xiangjiang, Jiang's house.

"Master, you've only been back for a few days, why are you leaving so soon? Isn't there a small fishing village there? What's there to go to?" The third concubine, Xue Fenger, raised her orchid fingers to help Jiang Lei take care of her tie. complained at him.

"What do you know? Xiangjiang was not a small fishing village a few decades ago. Now I don't go to seize the opportunity to run a few more times. What else is there to do with me?"

Jiang Lei pushed Xue Fenger away and straightened himself. The tie around his neck looked at the floor-to-ceiling full-length mirror, and then he lifted his foot to leave the room.

"Old...Master..." Xue Fenger was in a hurry when she saw Jiang Lei coming, she quickly grabbed him and called out in a long voice.

"This is something I'm looking at again. I've spent this month's monthly money? How much is still missing?"

Jiang Lei reluctantly stopped and took out his checkbook. Although his third concubine is usually a little squeamish, he is also a little annoying, and he likes to go out to buy things and spend money. But it is a rare Jieyu flower, and one of the three wives and concubines he likes the most. Generally, as long as her request is not outrageous, he will try his best to satisfy her.

"No. Could it be that people will ask you for money?" Xue Fenger shook Jiang Lei's arm reluctantly, her face showing eagerness, "I just wanted to ask, the little box of green you brought back last time. Do you still have my skin care cream? It's really good to use, but it's a pity that it's such a small box, and it's gone after only two uses."

"Oh, you mean 'flower face', huh, you don't think it's a small box. Is it a fishing village? My lord, I really found treasures in that small fishing village this time." Jiang Lei squeezed Xue Fenger's smooth face and smiled, "This time I went there for that.

" Is it from S city? I thought it was something new in our house? Xue Fenger was really surprised.

"If we have such good things in our family, where would we hide them?" I brought it out long ago."

Jiang Lei also regretted that 'flower face' was not his own. But it doesn't matter, if he is willing to pay a lot of money, it can become his own?

The ancestors of the Jiang family made these rouge gouache. There are quite a few ancient recipes in hand, so after arriving in Xiangjiang, he continued to work in his old business. At first, it was fine. Unfortunately, the sales gradually began to decline in the past two years, and the sales were not as good as those of foreign products.

In fact, he is shy about foreign products. Good skin care creams and skin care oils have all kinds of messy things added to them. How can there be something that is purely plant and has no additives?

But he can't help but admit that other people's things are used The effect is indeed faster than the effect of their own.

This time, he accidentally met Gu Tianming and got a few boxes of 'Huayan' that he distributed. He went back and asked someone to do research with the mentality of trying it out. It turned out that this 'Huayan' was made of pure Chinese medicine. , the effect is also unexpectedly good.

He was tempted at the time, but unfortunately, even with the help of Western machines, the components of this 'flowery face' could not be completely analyzed. So he thought again, if he could buy the formula, it would be worth the extra money.

Even if the formula is unwilling to sell it, it is good to take a step back and say that it is good to get the exclusive agency of Xiangjiang or even overseas.

He knows that the mainland has not yet opened up to that level. It is not easy for domestic people to go abroad. Maybe this is a big opportunity for him. Judging from his years of experience, as soon as this 'flower face' is launched on the market, it will become a big hit. It's just a matter of time.

Jiang Lei's heart was fiery.