36-40

36. Decided to go to Haicheng

"Stone mentioned it after I came back... He said, I'm actually a little tempted. You don't know that we usually take advantage of the slack to get some things from the mountains to sell, save a little money, and then make a little trouble. Dumping the goods, then the money is much better than farming, and you are still at ease."

Lu Aiguo explained Shitou's words to Xia Yuan in detail, and added his own thoughts.

"Now that we have that wild ginseng as our capital, we can go to Haicheng to open a small shop to buy all kinds of food, game, and the like. I believe that our life will not be worse than anyone else's in the future."

"But That ginseng is made by stone. What if It loses money?" When it came to living in Haicheng, Xia Yuan's face was obviously looking forward to it. She could leave the village that was not good in her memory and go back to her hometown. Tens of thousands of people were willing to give up Lu Yun before, and then Lu Aiguo was added.

"That wild ginseng stone doesn't want to be monopolized by one person. We have been brothers for so many years. His temperament is iron-clad. But he discovered the wild ginseng after all. I just tried my best, and I also I don't want to take advantage of him." It was not difficult for Lu Aiguo to see Xia Yuan's thoughts, and he immediately became more determined to go to Haicheng.

"We borrow this money, and we will pay him back twice. Now it's different from the previous years. The country's policies have changed, and they no longer stop us from doing a small business. We can't lose money. The big deal is to fall and get up again. Don't worry, I will make you and Xiaoyun live a really good life."

Lu Aiguo hugged Xia Yuan, "My grandfather wandered outside when he was young, and he followed me too. I said a word, no business is rich. I always remember it in my heart. Besides, if you leave here, you don't have to worry about the Su family having the opportunity to contact Xiaoyun again." 

Shi Shi's words are right, only by going out can you live a good life . The shadow that the Su family has brought to his wife is too heavy, and he can't get rid of it for a while, maybe only by leaving here, the wife can really be happy. After a long time, she will really take those hurts lightly and let go. down. So just for the sake of his wife, he had to go out and fight.

"Okay, I'll listen to you. Marry a chicken and follow a chicken, marry a dog and follow a dog. Anyway, I will follow you wherever you are in this life." Xia Yuan also made a decision at once. There was no chance to get close to Xiaoyun, she buried her head on Lu Aiguo's shoulder, tears falling like beads.

"Okay, we'll never be apart in the future."

Lu Aiguo hugged her tightly and patted her back with his big hands, "We've always been together in this life. In the next life, we will always be together in the next life. "

...Aren't you being too greedy?" Xia Yuan laughed at him with tears in her eyes, and patted him lightly. The pear blossom with rain was called Lu Aiguo. Looking at it, I couldn't help but feel the wolfishness.

"How can I be greedy, I only have enough to dislike it. My wife, I want to eat meat." .

"Why would it be considered rude to eat meat with my wife in my arms?" Lu Aiguo hummed confidently.

"Oh, it's so itchy, why are you so annoying, oh, don't break it, the light hasn't been turned off." Xia Yuan's shy and annoyed voice gradually lowered.

"Don't worry, it won't cost much to drive for a while." Lu Aiguo was as itching as a cat scratched.

"...The ginseng, it's still there, don't break it." Xia Yuan finally remembered what she had forgotten, kicked Lu Aiguo, sat up and jumped out of bed, wanting to go out , "No, I have to ask Xiaoyun to put it in her big warehouse."

"It has already been put in Xiaoyun's big warehouse." Lu Aiguo sighed and rushed over to carry the person back, and pulled the light by the way. , "I asked Xiaoyun to put it away after eating."

"Really?" Xia Yuan's hesitant voice.

"Really. It's more real than real gold." Lu Aiguo endured the pain, almost answering with gnashing teeth, and people couldn't wait to go over. In order to prevent his wife from suddenly thinking of something, he simply blocked the sound source with his mouth.

...

Meanwhile in another room, Lu Yun couldn't fall asleep, tossing and turning, and couldn't help calling Shitou, "Shitou, do you think my parents are already discussing this matter? You say they will agree?"

"Didn't you already make up your mind?" Shitou laughed in the dark, only to realize that she was not like a six-year-old child, and now she was worried about gains and losses like a child again.