491-500

491. Chengye 4

  "Looks like she's another poor bastard who's been deceived by her pitiful little mouth who is used to talking nonsense." Baili Chengye saw Huang Jili's anger, and immediately gloated over his misfortune and Added fuel to the fire.

"You bitch." Huang Jili rushed towards Qi Xinrou Ru and grabbed her by the hair, like an angry lion. But when his back was facing Baili Chengye, there was not as much Qi Xinrou hatred in his eyes, nor was the strength in his hands too heavy.

Qi Xinrou felt it, and Yixi suddenly had a hope in her heart. She raised her head and gave him a pitiful look, saying nothing.

Huang Jili let go of the hand holding Qi Xinrou's hair and pulled her up. The two turned to face Baili Chengye together. Huang Jili quickly picked up a fruit knife on the coffee table and turned into justice. The soldier, with a face of righteousness: "Who are you, and what is your purpose for breaking in? Do you know that you are committing a crime?"

He had a weapon in his hand, but not Baili Chengye. There are a lot less scruples about him, and the whole process of reversal is just a short moment.

"Hehe, who am I?"

Baili Chengye was not nervous at all, but laughed to himself: "Of course I am the ex-boyfriend of Qi Xinrou, don't you believe me? If you don't believe me, ask her to see if she dares to deny it. How did she snatched me from her good girlfriend Zhao Xuan, who is now the young lady of the Lu Group? You are not afraid of offending the Lu Group when you interact with her? Hehe, you just need to check her back then In the school's past, there are not only a few people who don't know about her bad things."

"Auspicious."

Qi Xinrou did not dare to refute Baili Chengye's words, but when she stared at her with a pitiful expression When Huang Jili was there, Huang Jili was still shaken, and he felt pity and protection for her.

Contrasting what a stranger with the same neurosis said, it would be hell if he didn't stand on the side of his "girlfriend" who had been dating for a year.

Hmph, this person doesn't want to alienate their feelings.

"Tsk, is it really a hero who is saddened by the beauty? It's a pity that the beauty is poisonous." Baili Chengye admired the relationship between the two, and said coolly at an inopportune moment.

"Don't talk nonsense, I don't believe a word." Huang Jili got angry all of a sudden, clenched the fruit knife in his hand, and reached for the phone.

Baili Chengye grabbed Qi Xinrou's shoes on the shoe cabinet at hand and smashed them one after another. Huang Jili's mobile phone was smashed to the ground all of a sudden. With a "smack", Huang Jili was also smashed and hurt. More importantly, When he saw Baili Chengye's ruthlessness, he suddenly became timid.

Baili Chengye walked over, kicked his cell phone and sneered: "I am a person who advocates civilization, don't really annoy me, everyone is uncomfortable. When I have something to say, you It's best to be honest."

Huang Jili pulled Qi Xinrou back two steps in horror, almost unable to grasp the fruit knife in his hand: "You, don't come here. What do you want?"

" What do you want? I really don't want to do anything about it. I called you here to tell you that the woman in your hand has the master. Don't worry about it in the future. Haha, in fact, if I were to be you, I wouldn't hold onto that woman. The knife, let alone pulling the woman. Didn't they tell you that the woman is poisonous, why don't you believe it? When it arrives, you will lose a lot, and you will have nowhere to cry. Don't say that I didn't tell you before."

Baili Chengye sat down on the sofa slowly, leaning back. Smile easily.

"Don't think I believe you when you talk nonsense like this." Huang Jili endured his panic and pretended to be calm. He has already made up his mind. When the night is over, he must be accompanied by a few bodyguards in the future, woohoo, he really wants to go back to find his mother, this world is too dangerous, even if he wants to pick up a girl, an accident can happen. ...

"Didn't I just say I had a secret to tell you? Would you like to hear it?"

Baili Chengye smiled brightly and faced Qi Xin Judo: "Even if you say you don't want me, I don't want to hide it from you. Actually, the black kiln owner you sold me to is not only bisexual, but also a bisexual. What about AIDS patients. Otherwise, how do you think I could escape from that hell so quickly?

Haha, I didn't escape at all. It was the boss who knew that he had committed too many crimes and would die soon, and finally repented and We were all let go."

"You lied to me, right? You lied to me, right?" Qi Xinrou stared at Baili Chengye in extreme panic for a moment, thinking that he had deliberately bit her tongue just now and she collapsed.

She broke away Huang Jili's hand and slumped on the ground. Suddenly she got up and ran towards Baili Chengye, holding on to his collar with a hideous expression on her face, and she didn't know where she got the strength to lift him back and forth frantically: "Tell me you are lying to me. Yes, Baili Chengye, tell me quickly that you lied to me..."

Huang Jili looked at the two in confusion, but he couldn't bear it when he heard the word "AIDS" Zhu took a few steps back, and then he saw Qi Xinrou's crazy face, his face froze, suddenly thinking of Baili Chengye's previous warning, his face changed greatly, wasn't it what he thought?

He immediately dropped the fruit knife in his hand and saw that he had just grabbed Qi Xinrou's hand and rubbed it hard on his clothes.

Baili Chengye admired Qi Xinrou's madness and had no desire to resist. He was strangled and swayed, but instead grinned triumphantly, and his voice was unusually gentle:

"Rourou, you are the real deal now. Are you afraid? Hehehe, do you know retribution? It turns out that there really is retribution in this world. When the two of us were discussing to deceive Zhao Xuan's relationship together, my parents and I were not greedy enough and wanted to make money. When my life directly annexed the Zhao family, you saw that my family fell and wanted to get rid of me, but couldn't get rid of me, and finally thought that when you finally bought me with a trick, in fact, God was watching at that time."

He looked at Qi Xinrou's suddenly discolored face and coughed twice, then continued with a smile: "I hated you at first for the past two years, I hated you very much, I dreamed of eating your flesh and drinking your blood. But knowing that I was infected with that kind of disease, I suddenly didn't want to hate you. Do you remember when we said that even if we die, we should die together? Although I don't love you at all now, just I don't even want to pass on this disease on my body to you in a way that makes me feel disgusting, but no matter how disgusting I feel, I have to keep my promise to die with you, right?"

"You lunatic, you lunatic. --" Qi Xinrou felt as if all her strength had been taken away, she let go of Baili Chengye's collar and cried frantically.

"Hehehe, I'm crazy. But I finally did a good thing. Maybe God sees me as a good person who has accumulated a little bit of wickedness and can tell me to be a good person when I reincarnate. Let's go."

Baili Chengye looked up at Huang Jili and smiled bitterly: "Go, the key is on the ground, you can find the door and go out. Remember to keep your eyes open when looking for a woman in the future, don't look away and Take a woman who is a snake and scorpion as a treasure."

Huang Jili hesitated for a while, seeing that Baili Chengye's words to let him go didn't seem like a fake, so he glanced at the two of them in a complicated way, and hurried to the door, thinking about it. After thinking about it, he finally took off his coat before he grabbed the key on the ground and opened the door.

Probably people move quickly when they are in crisis, the door finally opened, Huang Jili heaved a sigh of relief and arrived at the door at once. The short step is the dividing line between heaven and hell. Before turning to leave, he suddenly stopped, bowed to Baili Chengye in the door, and then closed the door and ran away without saying a word.