411-420

411. Shameless

   "No?" Gu's father was embarrassed, scolding Gu's mother in his heart, and it was as clear as what she said to her, but she still couldn't see clearly that she had to make some trouble. Shana lowered her head and didn't answer, Gu Tianming paused for a while, and replied with a forced smile, "I'll go take a look after I finish dinner."

Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan who were next to him both served food, and Gu Feng and Gu Meng immediately followed Shitou and Lu Yun, and soon a little embarrassment was over.

After the meal, Xia Na, Xia Yuan and Lu Yun went for a walk in the yard. Xia Yuan saw Xia Na's unhappy expression, so she sighed and persuaded: "Sister, don't make yourself angry, it's not worth it. Since your father-in-law I already said that at the time, and it can be regarded as giving you some face. Do we still know who your mother-in-law is? Both me and Xiaoyun are not outsiders and we will not take it to heart."

"Oh, I Don't be angry with others, I just hate myself for being too big before, so I told her to slap her nose and face like this, don't take me seriously, and step on my face step by step." Shana said Slowly red eyes.

"What do you want to do?" Xia Yuan asked worriedly, and Lu Yun stretched her ears curiously.

She has also heard how her uncle and aunt treated her in-laws and siblings after they got rich. It stands to reason that in-laws and brothers and sisters should be content, but unfortunately, the unreasonable and the best in the world can't be read by normal people, so don't call them. It's hard for them to understand the reason for taking enough time when they are in pain.

"I don't want to do anything, just wait until next month to cut all the expenses in Haicheng by half. Originally, I wanted to set a good example for Xiuwan, but now it doesn't seem to matter. It's necessary. Shame on them and get used to them."

Shana sneered, "But even if it is reduced by half, their living standards are still quite good compared to ordinary people, but I don't know if they were used to enjoying it before. , suddenly the overall decline in living standards will not be suitable. If they dare to murmur again, I will dare to cut them in half. If they don't act harshly, they will be more forgetful."

"However, will my brother-in-law have an opinion in my heart?" Xia Yuan only cares about this. If Gu Tianming will have a grudge for this, it will ruin the couple's relationship.

"I can't take care of it. In fact, I have already warned them a round before. I thought they could stop for a while, but, hehe, I really overestimated my mother-in-law. But my father-in-law seems to be very knowledgeable about current affairs. It's just that I don't know if it's true or intentional, and I can't hold people down at all."

Mother Gu slapped Shito and Lu Yun today to see that she really violated her bottom line, but she didn't dare to treat Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan and the three of them slapped their faces coldly at most, and they could still smirk on their faces. But she never imagined that she could be like this today.

Gu Tianming probably wouldn't have imagined that his mother would act like this!

Thinking of Gu Tianming's stinky face at the time, Xia Na couldn't help but gloated.

Shana then told Xia Yuan's mother and daughter that she had returned to Haicheng before Gu's mother and asked her daughter to live in the villa. As a result, she had no place to live in her own home, and her mother-in-law actually wanted her family to "wrong" and crowded with others.

Afterwards, his counterattack, Gu Tianming's criticism, and this time he deliberately even renovated Gu Feng's wedding room, that is, not letting Gu Tianming's brothers and sisters live in his house, and letting Gu Tianming go to pick up the plane by himself. Say it again.

After she finished speaking, she looked indifferent and said with determination, "Anyway, I can do what I need to do. If Gu Tianming still has an opinion on me, I would be too lazy to pay attention to him. I have a son and I am afraid of who.

When our family was poor in the early years, they didn't look down on us, and they didn't show any kindness to the two children. No matter how hard you work, you can reap the rewards, so now the two children don't have too deep feelings for them. That's all. So the two children are definitely on my side on this issue." The more I said it, the more angry and funny, "Besides, how we treated them without regard for the past, the children are not ignorant. If they are not satisfied, who else is to blame?"

"I think Auntie's method is very good, and they have to see what the real economic foundation determines the upper-level foundation." Lu Yun rejoiced in misfortune there.

"You too, I'm afraid the world will not be chaotic." Xia Yuan tapped Lu Yun's forehead, and then rejoiced, "You, luckily you married Shishi, or you wouldn't be able to stand being scolded by your mother-in-law. "

Who can stand that? Hmph, it's not me, unless I want to, or there is really no one in this world who can challenge me. In fact, people only find people who bully themselves when they are at their weakest." There are many. But if you wait until your own strength is enough, you will find that things in this world are actually simple and can be quite simple. Just like my aunt is now, she has enough strength to say no."

Lu Yun smiled. After her rebirth, her mentality has long been different from before. She returned with a strong heart. Unless the person she cares about can make her lower her posture to show weakness, others really don't have the qualifications, and showing weakness isn't just letting people try to tease her, right?

"Yes, yes, you are the most powerful."

Xia Yuan looked at Lu Yun with a funny look, and felt a little disapproval in her heart. Some words can be said for granted when they have never experienced it, but once they meet, they will be involuntarily .

"What do you and the child assume that the spoiler is doing? Instead of letting the child experience a change of the innocent thoughts in her heart, I would rather she never encounter those bad things, and always keep her innocence. I'm lucky.

But it's not bad like you, first bitter and then sweet. In fact, when I was young, I liked my daughter, but I was afraid of having a daughter. It is difficult to be a human being, and it is even more difficult to be a woman. "

Shana disagreed . He looked at Xia Yuan and took Lu Yun's hand, "You were wronged at your aunt's house today. Help your aunt to explain it to Shitou and tell him not to take it to heart."

"Stone will not let go . In your heart, you have looked at him since you were a child, can you still not know him? He has a very good heart." Xia Yuan answered Lu Yun's words for her without waiting for her to speak.

"I don't know why Shishi and Xiaoyun won't care about me and Gu Tianming. But I just feel bad about it." Shana sighed.

"Auntie, don't feel bad, it's not your fault, don't punish yourself with other people's mistakes." Lu Yun comforted her.

"That's it, sister, tomorrow will be a good day for Gu Meng. What are you doing for yourself? You have to be happy and happy." Xia Yuan also advised her.