341-350

341. Is there any Gain?

   "Don't worry, everything is still ready to drive it up and there is no place to put it." Stone shook his head.

"That's right, the small island where we are staying is probably not enough for such a large spaceship to park. We should first determine a place to park, and then station a troop there and build a research facility. What's wrong?"

Lu Yun suddenly realized after thinking for a while, "So we should bring back the size data of the spaceship, right?"

"That's right."

Shitou touched Lu Yun's hair with a smile on his face . He chuckled, "It's because I wasn't thoughtful enough before, so let's just stay for one more day and collect more data. Just use the equipment here to make such a three-dimensional projection and bring back the space suit. , weapons, energy blocks... also use space stones to pack a small sample of samples to bring back."

"Yeah, I almost forgot about this, if we just go back like this, how can the empty white teeth directly call They were shocked by seeing such a three-dimensional 3D projection?" Lu Yun nodded in agreement.

"Don't forget to make two more copies of all the data on this spaceship and save it in your space. Especially the structure diagram of the spaceship inside, we won't keep it now, and we will do it later when we hand over the spaceship. It's probably not easy to keep it." Shi Shi pondered, it's okay to keep a share of these things, how can you be so selfless as a human being?

Lu Yun reacted at once and nodded again and again, she almost missed this one, "Okay, I'll do this first thing in a while, try not to leave out the useful things." The

two of them It took another day and a half to "find the gaps and fill the gaps", and then it was finally confirmed that there were no more omissions, and the two left the spacecraft. The people on the island have been waiting so anxiously and unimaginably.

As soon as the two came up, Shitou signaled Zhang Hongtao, who was in charge of communications, to contact the helicopter, and at the same time ordered the others to clean up immediately.

The helicopter came quickly, and the big guys packed up faster. In less than an hour, everyone sat on the helicopter and was taken away from the island.

Beijing.

Shitou and Lu Yun saw Mr. Pei immediately.

"Did you gain anything?"

Seeing the two returning so quickly, Pei Qingyuan's first thought was that the two returned without success. Think about it, too, when so many people went to sea, almost everything was used. After such a long time, no one could do anything. How could it be possible for my two children to go there at the same time?

The disappointment on Pei Qingyuan's face was too obvious, and even the voice of questioning was a little disappointed, and Lu Yun and Shitoen couldn't help but chuckle softly.

Pei Qingyuan blew his beard and stared, if it wasn't for Lu Yun among the laughing people, he would be mad.

"Grandpa, look at this first."

Shitou restrained his smile knowingly, took out something with a calm expression, and pressed the switch.

Pei Qingyuan looked at it, and his eyes suddenly widened, "This, this?"

He looked at the spaceship that suddenly appeared in front of him and stood up in shock, his eyes moved in front of him, up and down, back and forth. After a few laps, I watched it carefully for a long time, and I reached out and wanted to touch it, but I didn't dare to touch it.

Lu Yun looked amused, she reached out her hand directly, penetrated the image, and smiled back, "Grandpa, don't worry, it's fine."

Pei Qingyuan stretched out his hand and retracted it, as if he was addicted to playing like a child. After repeating this a few times, he asked the two of them inquiringly, "Are you in?"

"Well, this is the complete appearance of the spaceship, as well as the interior."

Stone pressed a button again, and the image suddenly changed to the interior of the spaceship The facilities, the main control room, the weapons room, the energy room, the entertainment area... all just passed by in a flash, and Pei Qingyuan couldn't bear to blink.

"Hahaha, good boy."

After reading it, Pei Qingyuan couldn't help laughing and patted Shishi on the shoulder.

"Grandpa still has it."

The feeling of presenting the treasure was very good, and Lu Yun took out another 3D projector. This time, it was all dry goods. It contained a map of the universe and galaxies and a map of the global mineral distribution.

When he knew what these were, Pei Qingyuan was even more excited and couldn't say anything, and couldn't close his mouth when he smiled, "Okay! You wait, I have to call right away."

"Let's avoid it." Stone Seeing that Pei Qingyuan picked up the confidential phone and dialed, he still didn't know who he was calling, so he pulled Lu Yun's hand and left without waiting for Pei Qingyuan to speak.

Pei Qingyuan didn't pay attention to them for a while. After dialing the number and talking, he rolled his eyes and realized that the two had gone out. He couldn't help laughing. He looked at the projection on the table, and his words suddenly became full of confidence... ...

Outside the door, Lu Yun snickered at the stone, "Tell me, if Grandpa knew that he missed the opportunity to see the real thing first because he was too impatient, would he be angry?"

"No.

Shitou shook his head coolly while holding back a smile, "Grandpa, he doesn't have a beard." "

Hahaha—" Lu Yun laughed, causing the guards at the door to look sideways.

"Come in." Pei Qingyuan came out of the office and pointed inside.

Lu Yun and Shitou immediately understood and went in to collect everything.

"Xiaoyun, what did you just say so funny?" Pei Qingyuan, Lu Yun and Shitou got into the military jeep together. On the way, Pei Qingyuan asked Lu Yun curiously.

"I'm talking... Grandpa, you'll know in a while." I'm afraid you'll get out of control if you say it now.

Lu Yun stuck out her tongue secretly in her heart.

"Why are you still cheating on grandpa? Could it be that you are hiding something?" Pei Qingyuan laughed, obviously in a good mood.

"Grandpa, will you not be angry when you find out later?" Lu Yun rolled her eyes to seek Pei Qingyuan's promise.

"Don't be angry, don't be angry, you have made such a big contribution, if Grandpa is still angry, it shouldn't be. Hey, aren't you really hiding something?" Pei Qingyuan's eyes narrowed.

"Who told you to call in such a hurry just now..." Lu Yun snickered and whispered, "But it's not a bad thing." , Knowing that this is not the place to talk, she can't help but pretend to laugh at herself pitifully, "It seems that I still blame myself?"

"We dare not blame you." Lu Yun pouted and used a coquettish tone, " Grandpa, didn't you say that you won't be angry?"

"Grandpa is not angry, really not angry. Even if he is angry, grandpa won't be angry with you. I only look for stones, so he must be bad." Pei Qingyuan acted coquettishly towards Lu Yun It was very useful, and I laughed all of a sudden.

Lu Yun suddenly reacted and blushed, embarrassed.