146-150

146. Monkey Ticket

    Thinking of Lu Jinke and Lu Jinhao, Lu Yun's mind extended a lot in an instant.

Back then, the two brothers, who were spoiled by their parents and severely disciplined by their grandparents, did not grow crooked. Most people thought it was their grandfather and grandma's credit. Even they themselves, Lu Aibing and Zhang Cai agreed.

But Lu Yun privately thought that Lu Jinke and Lu Jinhao were actually more like fathers because of their nature, they were both affectionate and grateful.

That's why she thinks highly of them, and devotes a lot of energy to them. It's a pity that she left too suddenly in her previous life, and she was reborn inexplicably before she took out a few simple recipes that she planned to keep for the two of them.

Alas, the most profitable businesses without those recipes are doomed to be lost. But fortunately, she was involved in a wide range of industries back then, and the profitability was still good. The operation of the group company does not depend on those incomes to support it.

Even wills and equity certificates were not directly stored in the space for precaution, but were entrusted to lawyers to keep them early.

So as long as the brothers Lu Jinke and Lu Jinhao work together, it will not be difficult to overcome the difficulties. Moreover, these are just to sharpen them. If you can get through the past safely, the road ahead will definitely be more open. If they can't make it through, they are still young and have the capital to start over. Even if they are in a downturn, with the large amount of insurance she bought them early in the morning, it will not be a problem to be a rich family.

"Then it's over."

Seeing that Lu Yun's expression was constantly changing, Shi Shi knew that she had thought of going elsewhere, and he was not in a hurry. She will naturally tell him what she is willing to say, and if she doesn't want to say it, he will never try to force her again as he did when we first met.

"It's me who thinks too much, and they all say that if you care, it makes sense. It really makes sense."

Lu Yun laughed and laughed at herself. What a wise old man, grandpa and grandma, their life wisdom is far higher than hers. "One old man in a family is like a treasure" is an old man like them.

In the face of such an old man, her worries are really unnecessary.

Besides, my grandparents are wise, and my mother is not bad either. Dad himself is not the kind of man who has no idea. Lu Yun's heart finally let go.

Without this scruple, Lu Yun's mentality immediately calmed down. It's almost New Year's Eve, and by the beginning of February, she will start selling vegetables and return to her hometown after earning a fortune. After 1980, the crackdown seems to be in 1982, right? But that doesn't seem to have anything to do with them.

In 80 years, what did she seem to forget?

Lu Yun thought hard and couldn't remember what she had forgotten.

Until breakfast the next morning, when the mother and aunt at the dinner table were talking about the younger brother she was thinking about, the aunt smiled and said, "Whether it's a boy or a girl, it's a little monkey anyway. "

Monkey--

how did she forget the monkey ticket?

Lu Yun patted her head. Isn't 1980 the time when the first zodiac "Monkey Ticket", known as the "myth in the history of stamp collecting", was issued? Everyone on earth knows that at this time, there are 80 full-page 8 cents each, and the monkey ticket, which is only 6.4 yuan in total, will be much exaggerated later.

"Auntie is right, Mom, why don't we buy more monkey tickets and put them away, it's too valuable for memorabilia." Lu Yun suggested enthusiastically.

"What is a monkey ticket?" Everyone was at a loss.

"Stamps. This year is not the Year of the Monkey? Of course, the stamps for the Year of the Monkey are called monkey tickets. Shitou Don't forget to buy from the post office."

Lu Yun stuck out her tongue, why did she accidentally call out the monkey tickets. Turning her head, she kindly suggested to everyone, "This year will definitely be a good day, why don't everyone buy a version of monkey tickets and collect them. If you want to buy them, buy a full version of 80 stamps, which are big and look different. Comfortable and festive."

"How much?" Shishi asked.

"Whatever you want, you can buy as many as you want. But it needs to be a complete page. Don't fold the edges. It's better to buy this stamp album and put it away. If you have other stamps, buy a few and put them in." Lu Yun replied. I have no interest in philately, but I don't know anything about it. If it weren't for the fact that the monkey ticket was too famous, she wouldn't be able to remember it.

"Okay." The stone should come down with a mouthful.

"Monkey ticket, it sounds really festive." Xia Yuan did not object.

"It's enough to buy a few of them. There are so many 80? When will the letters be sent before they are used up?" Lu Aijiao was a little disapproving.

"That's right, I can't eat it." Wu Tan was also a little reluctant to spend the extra six yuan to buy 80 stamps just for celebration, so he strongly agreed, "I just want to buy ten stamps."

He didn't know what happened next. For many years, recalling that, he regretted his own "stinginess" at the moment, and beat his chest. Even at that time, he actually had no shortage of money to sell stamps. On the contrary, it was precisely because of this miss that he aroused a strong interest in collecting stamps because of his regret, so he poured a lot of silver into it.

Human thinking is really strange, it seems to be changing every moment.

"Let's buy it, how much can I get? Let's buy a big one, just let it go, don't say anything to send a letter." But Xie Jiang was interested, and then he bought a full version and came back .

However, she couldn't bear it until Lu Aijiao was still short of stamps when she sent a letter, so she tore off one of the monkey stamps he had hidden. Years later, I also regret that my intestines are green.

After sending Shi Shi, Xie Jiang and Wu Tan out, Lu Yun also went to school by herself. When there were only Xia Yuan and Lu Aijiao left at home, Xia Yuan hesitated a few times, but Lu Aijiao saw the clue, and after holding back a few times, she finally couldn't help but wonder, "Xia Yuan, do you have something to say? "

...Well, you can see it." Xia Yuan looked at Lu Aijiao with a little embarrassment.

"Well, I see."

Can I not see it? You almost didn't say it. I've been looking at me all morning with the expression that I want to talk about. If she didn't ask again, Xia Yuan probably didn't suffocate herself, she would die of anxiety.

Lu Aijiao rolled her eyes at Xia Yuan while complaining in her heart, "Hurry up and say." The two have been together for a long time all day, and they get together every day to either do things or chat together. After so long, the original strangers can have feelings for each other, let alone between them.

To say that both of them are very fond of each other. So now the relationship is even more unusual, it has already become five or six points closer, and talking together will not be polite at all.

"Eldest sister--Is Aiguo the son of the second aunt?" Xia Yuan finally summoned up the courage to ask.