201-210

201. Picnic 6

   "I remember someone said, 'Money is a man's courage' quite reasonable." Wu Xiuyu laughed.

"Actually, I agree more that knowledge changes destiny." Feng Sijia took another look at Lu Yun, "Look at how wealthy Lu Yun's family is, didn't they still come to B University to study? You don't know, my aunt kept saying in front of my mother that I just read It's useless to go to a university in the capital, saying that the job, the money I earn, and the salary I get after graduation may not be as good as my cousin's. My mother doesn't want to pay attention to her when she looks so sullen. She should have nothing to say. The job I have been assigned after graduation is really not as good as my cousin's as she said, but anyway, I also had a classmate with Lu Yun, a 'big man', so she dared to belittle her. Didn't I even mention Lu Yun? Hmph, I want to see if she still has the guts to make irresponsible remarks."

"Your aunt is jealous." Wu Xiuyu laughed.

"Yes, she is actually jealous of my mother, that's why she wants to belittle me." Feng Sijia said angrily, "She doesn't know a lot of characters, and has worked as a female worker all her life, but my cousin was not as good as me in reading since he was a child. High school graduation is the one who has to force it. She always felt short in front of my mother. My cousin, who is rare, found something to brag about for her. As a result, I was admitted to the B major. Is it strange that she can balance her heart? But she is an elder, and my mother doesn't want to care about her too much. What can I do? But my aunt has no other shortcomings except that she likes to show off her son."

Wu Xiuyu nodded in agreement and smiled unkindly . Now, "Everyone who is a mother likes to show off their children, which is really not a big problem. If you say that your aunt is also unlucky, trying to show off actually suffered a bigger blow."

"Hahaha, Xiuyu, When you say this, my heart is more balanced..." Feng Sijia also held her stomach and laughed non-stop, and Wu Xiuyu laughed together with her.

Lu Yun looked at the two people who were laughing together, the corners of her mouth curled up, she suddenly felt that she didn't even have a girlfriend by her side, she seemed very lonely, and she was very lonely and bored.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but said to Feng Sijia, "I still have some throat pills at home. Come and get them on Monday. You can send them back to your mother first."

"Really? Woohoo, I'm so touched by Lu Yun, I will definitely hug your big thick legs in the future, maybe I will depend on you for the rest of my life." Feng Sijia was surprised, and immediately wiped two "tears" towards Lu Yun. .

"Forget it. You have to obey the distribution after graduation. Even if the wages and benefits are not as good as your cousin's, you have to grit your teeth. Unless you ask Lu Yun to reduce your cousin's wages and benefits." Wu Xiuyu looked happy on the side. He poured cold water on her, and by the way came up with a bad idea.

"You're too bad, how dare you come up with such a bad idea? If I really dare to do that, don't say that my uncle, aunt, and cousin will swallow me up. Even my mother can't spare me easily. You want to make me homeless. But I can't come back, you support me, but unfortunately you are not a man, or I will depend on you for the rest of my life?"

Feng Sijia rushed over to scratch Wu Xiuyu's itch, and she laughed and shouted out of breath, "Forgive me, I I don't dare any more..." Feng Sijia ignored her at all and continued to let her go, while Lu Yun watched with excitement.

The two quarreled for a while, until the squad leader Xie Yuanwu brought four boys to the front, and they stopped.

"Today, the whole class is here. Thirty-five people are divided into five groups, seven people in each group. The other groups have been divided. I have also brought the four boys from your group. The seven of you will take care of each other, let's go to climb the mountain first, then pick up some spring water from the mountain, and come back here on time at eleven o'clock to gather."

Xie Yuanwu walked away after finishing speaking, leaving four tall and thin boys, two of whom were tall and thin. Man also holds a plastic bucket in his hand. Lu Yun, Feng Sijia, and Wu Xiuyu looked around, and sure enough, they were all assembled in a group of seven.

"These four classmates probably don't know Lu Yun -- Lin Jing, Li Yu, Chen Tongfang, and Mo Ning." Wu Xiuyu introduced her to Lu Yun with a smile.

Lu Yun smiled without brushing off Wu Xiuyu's good intentions, telling her that she actually knew every student in the class.

Even if they don't usually date, but at the beginning of the freshman year, when everyone gathered together to introduce each other, it was enough for her to firmly remember the name and appearance of every classmate in her class.

Lin Jing, Li Yu, Chen Tongfang, and Mo Ning greeted each other with a smile, and the seven quickly became acquainted.

You don't need to bring your pots, pans, pans and food up the mountain. In each group, boys carry two empty buckets to climb the mountain, but most of the girls bring their own water bottles.

Lu Yun is no exception. She also wears a military aluminum kettle that everyone is using at this time. The old-fashioned green and bulging kettle looks very friendly, and it can be installed seriously.

Seeing that the time is less than 8:30, everyone has chosen the northern line. Phoenix Ridge is a group of mountains that are connected by several hills. It is divided into three lines: north, middle, and south.

In the end, everyone didn't reach the top of the mountain. When they reached the "Shen Shui" of Phoenix Ridge, Lu Yun poured out some water from her military kettle and took some to drink. She found that the water was well-deserved, sweet with a grassy scent. After she waited for everyone to receive the water, she secretly collected a lot of it into the space.

If you go to the top from the northern line, it will be steep and time-consuming, so everyone did not continue to go up in the end, and they started to return when it was almost time.

Along the way, Lu Yun quickly discovered the differences in the personalities of Lin Jing, Li Yu, Chen Tongfang, and Mo Ning.

Lin Jing is an honest person. The four boys take turns carrying two buckets of water. Lin Jing is partnered with Chen Tongfang. Also, from time to time, he would go to other groups to have fun.

On the way, the bucket of water was almost all carried in Lin Jing's hands, and Lin Jing was not annoyed at the loss.

The three girls thought about helping Lin Jing to lift water together, but Lin Jing didn't.

Li Yu and Mo Ning are more conscious of their partners. They will change hands every once in a while, and they will remind Chen Tongfang from time to time to take over the bucket in Lin Jing's hand. In the end, even Feng Sijia and Wu Xiuyu can't help but follow reminded.

Unexpectedly, after they reminded him a few times, Chen Tongfang went directly to another group to chat, and refused to come back for a long time.

Seeing such a situation, Feng Sijia, Wu Xiuyu, Li Yu and Mo Ning couldn't help muttering, "He's going too far."

Only Lin Jing didn't care, "He's always been like this."

Li Yu and Mo Ning also sighed . Finally, three people took turns carrying two buckets of water.

At the meeting place to count the number of people, everyone boarded the car again and found a place with low terrain and leeward, suitable for burying pots and making rice, and began to divide the labor and cooperate-the people who built the simple stove and the pots, picked up the dry branches, and the other groups. Everyone needs to send someone to pick up the ingredients and pots and pans.