471-480

471. The Account is Frozen

The mobile phone is charged in both directions. Although they are all paid with the money given by Baili Chengye, Qi Xinrou is still distressed. It's not good to save the money for other purposes. Besides, who would spend their spare time to listen to an old woman? Are you training people incessantly?

Anyway, it wasn't her phone call at the moment, so Qi Xinrou casually put the phone back where it was.

The phone kept vibrating, and she couldn't keep out the annoying voice even with her head covered. Finally, she gave up and had to get up reluctantly. She was halfway through dressing up. She was suddenly afraid that Baili Chengye's mother couldn't get through to Baili Chengye's phone and called her again, so she hurriedly took out her phone. Shut down.

Before going out, Qi Xinrou thought that she hadn't been home for several days, and also thought that she had already escaped from this morning's class, so she happened to have no class in the afternoon, and she just took 20,000 yuan from Baili Chengye yesterday. So she planned to go to the department store to buy two pieces of clothes. By the way, she bought the platinum necklace that she liked for a long time, and then bought a small amount of gold jewelry for her mother to send back. It is estimated that it can be called She was happy for a few days.

Before going out, Qi Xinrou didn't forget to leave a note on the table for Baili Chengye to explain that she was going home tonight, and then Xiao Kun bag went straight out and called a taxi.

In the morning, Baili Chengye, who was still in class at school, found that he had not brought out his mobile phone, but he didn't mind it. After using some, the remaining 20,000 yuan was given to Qi Xinrou last night. Now that I have less than 2,000 yuan left in my body, I decided to find a bank and then withdraw tens of thousands of yuan and put it away for pocket use at any time.

In fact, Baili Chengye doesn't spend a lot of money at ordinary times. His daily necessities, clothes, shoes and socks are all taken care of by his family. He is usually quite self-disciplined, unlike other rich children who like to invite friends out for dinner and hang out in those entertainment venues.

Most of his monthly pocket money is spent on his girlfriend, Qi Xinrou. The unit near the school is his secret love nest with Qi Xinrou.

Girls' clothes and jewelry cost money, so it's not unusual to spend 50,000 to 60,000 yuan on Qi Xinrou every month.

But Baili Chengye didn't think there was anything wrong with Qi Xinrou spending money like this. In his family, his own mother, Cheng Ping, spent more money than ever, sometimes spending hundreds of thousands a month, so he actually felt that Qi Xinrou was already quite frugal.

There were not many people in the bank at noon, and Baili Chengye's gold card was a VIP again. He entered the special VIP room and sat in front of the counter and handed in the gold card: "Take 30,000 yuan."

"Okay, please wait a moment. Wait." Behind the counter, the bank teller replied with a smile, Baili Chengye was a frequent customer, and the teller at the bank's VIP counter was already familiar with him.

Baili Chengye nodded reservedly, leaned back on the back chair and swiped the card through the machine. The teller at the VIP counter of the bank was stunned, read it again seriously, and then withdrew the card: "Sir, The account of this card has been frozen and you cannot withdraw money, please change a card."

"The account has been frozen? Impossible." Baili Chengye's face changed, and he suddenly remembered that his own company had fallen into a financial crisis, the days when the days at home suddenly fell from the sky to the ground.

Is there something wrong with the company?

Impossible, Baili Chengye's face was changing, obviously he just swallowed a big piece of Zhao's cake...

His face was a little gloomy, he touched the phone subconsciously, suddenly remembered that he didn't have the phone with him, he sat up straight He took out his wallet, and without a word, took out the other card inside and handed it in.

"Sorry, this card-reading account has also been frozen." The teller at the bank's VIP counter tried to hand out both cards, and looked at Baili Chengye with some sympathy. She estimated that there was something wrong with the company of this young master Baili. She had seen this kind of thing a lot.

It's really pitiful, and I don't know if his family's company can tide over the difficulties. The saying goes, "From thrift to luxury is easy, from luxury to thrift is difficult." I wonder if this sudden change from rich to poor will adapt to the difficulties?

Baili Chengye put two gold cards into his wallet in a frenzy, and went out of the VIP room to directly insert all the cards of other banks in the bank's ATM to check it, and found that there were no exceptions. , all bank cards show that the account is frozen.

He walked out of the bank to his unit near the school, and he needed to call back and ask what was going on.

When he finally got to the unit, he didn't even bother to take off his shoes, so he rushed to the bedroom and picked up the phone on the bedside table. He looked at the thirty or so missed calls displayed on it. The caller ID was his mother's phone except the landline at home. No. His face changed greatly.

Baili Chengye chose his home to call back, but the landline phone at home was always busy, "beep, beep". He called his father again, but the phone was turned off.

After a while, Baili Chengye finally called his mother's cell phone number, but this time the call was picked up at once, and before he could speak, his mother's crying voice came over: "Chengye, I called a lot. Why don't you answer my phone when I call you?"

"Mom, don't cry, tell me if there is something wrong with the company? Dad? Why is the phone turned off, and the phone at home also I can't get through."

"There was an accident at the company. Your father's secretary called this morning to say that your father was taken away by the police at the company this morning. I have been calling you for a long time, and no one answered me. I smashed the phone at home..." Cheng Ping cried out of breath, but she was able to speak clearly.

Baili Chengye's heart suddenly cooled, how could this happen? What went wrong?

He interrupted Cheng Ping's words agitatedly: "Mom, my phone is about to run out of battery, I'll go back right away." After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone, and suddenly thought that Qi Xinrou said that he was going to take the 20,000 yuan today. Buying clothes and jewelry--

If something goes wrong with the company, the account may not be unfrozen for a while, then the 20,000 yuan he usually doesn't care about is just...

Thinking, he quickly dialed Qi Xinrou's phone number on his mobile phone. The number went out, secretly praying that she hadn't spent the money yet. As a result, it was unexpected that Baili Chengye made several calls in a row, and the receiver said: "I'm sorry, the number you dialed is not in the service area."