86-90

86. Separation Agreement 6

   "Good guy."

Both hands reached out and grabbed the wine in Erbo Lu's hand, but Xie Dahu quickly grabbed it and held it in his arms.

Xie Jianye shouted nervously, "Be careful not to drop it, the supply and marketing agency of this stuff has to sell it for eight yuan a bottle, and it's often out of stock? He's nn, it's been so many years since I've tasted this one? The banquet, so dozens of people only mixed a bottle, I finally got such a small sip, and the taste will never be forgotten in my life."

"You have tasted it, I didn't even mix a sip, Who are you going to cry for? No, I have to ask Brother Lu and sister-in-law to go to my house for dinner tonight, just the three of us. This wine is not much, how can it be enough for so many people to drink?" Xie Dahu hugged the wine bottle more and more, protecting it Tightly, I was afraid that someone would get an extra piece of the pie.

"You kid is really helpless, what's the point of a bottle of wine?" Xie Jianye looked at Xie Dahu with hatred on his face.

Xie Dahu was stunned, who was the one who just grabbed a drink with him?

Xie Dahu pouted and was about to refute him when he saw Xie Jianye turn his head and say to Xie Lao Si.

"Xie Lao Si, we didn't come here today to eat you a meal. We are serving the people. Now it's a new society, and we don't want to take every stitch of the people. If you leave it for dinner today, don't mention it! I don't want to mention us. I'll go to Dahu's house for dinner in the evening. We have a personal relationship with Brother Lu, and it has nothing to do with whether we eat or not."

"I'll just say you are..."

Xie Dahu Smack your lips, you really can't accept it. How good is it? But no matter how nice it sounds, in fact, the meaning is not the same. Isn't it because of fear that the wine in your mouth will be divided up by others?

"Brother Lu, we won't go home if we don't get drunk at night. Don't be afraid that you and your sister-in-law will go back late when it's dark and the road is far away. I'll ask my second boy to drive you back in a donkey cart." Xie Dahu saw that Er Auntie Lu had a little bit on his face. Hesitating, she immediately took the initiative to dispel her concerns.

Xie Dahu's second boy is not the one who drives the donkey cart in the village, but it does not affect his ability to drive the cart.

"Okay." Erbo Lu did not refuse this time, but responded readily. Aunt Lu also smiled and nodded, "I haven't seen my younger brother and sister for a long time."

"No, that old lady in my family is still talking about my sister-in-law." Xie Dahu laughed.

On the other hand, the fourth Xie, Tian Xiaoju, the eldest of the Xie family, Xie Changzu, Lin Meizhu, Lin Meizhu's first-in-law family, and the two sons-in-laws of Lu's second aunt, Xie Jiang and Xie Changgen, and even Lu Aijiao and Lu Aimei saw what was in front of them. The situation, everyone was in shock.

Especially Lin Meizhu's maiden family, they are from this village, and they have never seen these two talk to anyone so kindly and affectionately. Usually which is not a tiger with a face, but the most coercive. When you see someone who is dissatisfied with what you are doing, no matter what your identity is, you will scold you first and then again.

Aunt Lin, who was the most eloquent, shrank her neck and didn't dare to say more. Just now, they were so proud that they intercepted the sugar water that was supposed to be in front of Erbo Lu and the others.

What is this called? If I had known...they would really offend people badly...It's all Lin Meizhu's fault. Her sister-in-law's parents have such a relationship with the chief secretary and captain of the village. She can do not know? SHe didn't even mention a single word, and he even made a grudge with his daughter. Isn't this cheating on your mother's house? From now on, do you want to mix with your family in the village?

The Lin family's parents, aunt, several brothers, and sister-in-law all cast angry eyes at Lin Meizhu. Lin Meizhu shuddered and almost stopped crying - can you blame her? She really doesn't know anything.

Just when everyone was shocked that the personal friendship between Erbo Lu and Xiejiacun's first and second leaders was so good, Xie Jiang was the first to react, he came out and said with a smile, "Then I'll go and tell my aunt. ."

After he finished speaking, without waiting for everyone to respond, he quickly turned his head and left the courtyard of Xie Lao Si's house.

"Needless to say..."

Xie Dahu shouted, how could he stop Xie Jiang's footsteps. He sighed and smiled at Lu Er Bo and Lu Er Auntie, "Brother Lu, sister-in-law, you have a clever son-in-law. But he thought that what I just said was a scene. Hahaha."

"Tell him to run more. It's okay to go, young people, you have to run and run to be strong. Unlike our generation, when you get old, you don't like to move." Lu Erbo looked at Xie Jiang's back with admiration, and withdrew his eyes, in his heart. I finally feel a little comforted that there is finally one of the two sons-in-law who will come.

Xie Jiang went back to his home first, and simply learned the dialogue between his father-in-law and the chief secretary and captain of the village with his parents. Xie Qi and Luo Huizhen are both a little silly. When will the friendship between the in-laws and the chief secretary and captain of their village become like this?

Having been in-laws for so many years, they didn't know anything about it.

No wonder, it seems that since the eldest daughter-in-law entered the door, their family seems to have become more comfortable in the village. In the early years, the work arranged by the production team was easier than others, and the work points were still high. Even when the responsibilities are divided, it is a bit cheaper than others.

They said that they have no special friendship with those cadres in the village, so it turns out that all this is for the sake of the in-laws?

Luo Huizhen quickly recalled that it was okay, she had been very kind to her eldest daughter-in-law over the past few years, and had never provoked their husband and wife relationship in front of her son.

In fact, she is not only good to the eldest daughter-in-law, but also to the younger daughter-in-law who is not so powerful in her parents' family.

"Mom, don't stay there, hurry up and get me something. My father-in-law and mother-in-law have to eat at other people's houses at night. Can't eat and drink for free?" Xie Jiang couldn't help but feel a little anxious when his mother didn't move. .

"That's right. I'm going to get some bacon. There's a lot left over from your wife's family." Luo Huizhen said quickly. People also rushed to the kitchen in a hurry. After a while, they came out with a basket covered with cloth. "I also put three kilograms of dried noodles in it."

Xie Jiang took the basket and left before he could say more . .

Xie Laosi's side, the separation of the family went very smoothly.

Xie Jianye and Xie Dahu have always had high prestige in Xiejia Village. This is not only because they usually have a straight face, but also because they have a more fiery temper than the other. It also has a lot to do with the fact that they usually handle the disputes of various families fairly and justly and convincingly.

It is said that things gather together. Lu Erbo and the two started their friendship before liberation. After liberation, although they did not communicate too often in private, the distance was not far away. After all, a few people can often meet when they have a meeting in the village.

Erbo Lu's two daughters both married into Xiejia Village, Erbo Lu would not be so stupid to alienate them. When Lu Aiguo had something good to deliver to Xiejia Village, Erbo Lu would ask him to turn around and visit him every now and then.

Although Tian Xiaoju and Lin Meizhu were photographed with the prestige of the chief secretary and chief of the village, they still fought for their interests, but they restrained a lot after all. Don't dare to open the lion's mouth like the original plan. Xie Changzu remained silent.

The parents of the Lin family were also silent from beginning to end. Of course, no matter how many Lin family members come, the only people who can occupy a seat among the dozen or so people are Lin Meizhu's two parents.

Aunt Lin also wanted to sit down. As a result, Xie Dahu squinted and questioned her unceremoniously, whether she wanted to replace Lin Meizhu's father or her mother. She could only get up obediently, and consciously hide herself shamelessly while sulking.