51-55

55. Episode 2

 Xia Yuan saw the smug look on Wang Lizhen's face, and smiled with a very embarrassed look, "Oh, you didn't understand, it's not that Lu Aiguo didn't want to buy them for me, it's that he disliked leather shoes for easy walking. Smelly feet."

Xia Yuan then stretched out her feet and pointed to her shoes to show Wang Lizhen, "Look at this, he asked someone to go to the magic capital to buy them for me. It's genuine leather. Lu Aiguo said that leather shoes are only made of genuine leather. It's comfortable, I was afraid that it wouldn't fit if I didn't try it on, but it turned out to be just right, and it's very comfortable to wear."

Wang Lizhen's face changed suddenly.

Mom really doesn't want to make a move. This move is too powerful.

Lu Yun watched the play with relish, and she couldn't hide the smile on her face.

"Su Yun, your mother is shameless, you hook up guys, and you lie to others. You are also a bitch. If you know each other, get out quickly, or I will call my brother and them to beat you up when I see it. I'm not going to beat you to death."

Chen Qiuyu jumped up fiercely and yelled at Lu Yun, even threatening.

Lu Yun, who was still in her heart for her father's wise and marvelous martial arts, who was unpredictable and praised by the prophet, immediately felt a black line flash across her forehead, and she suddenly became furious.

Everyone has bad scales. She scolded herself and threatened herself. It didn't matter. Who gave her the guts?

Although it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years, if it can be reported now and then, it will be even more pleasing to the heart?

Look at her small arms and legs, and then look at the size of Wang Lizhen's mother and daughter, which can be one and a half the size of her and her mother. There was no way to win by force.

Lu Yun tilted her head and thought about it. She took half a laxative from the space and turned it into powder. She moved it in front of the mother and daughter. Taking advantage of the wind, most of the powder was sucked into their noses. Wang Lizhen and Chen Qiuyu sneezed one after the other, rubbed their noses and looked around to see that some dust was sucked into their noses, but they didn't care too much.

Lu Yun smiled secretly, the effects of the medicines produced by the space are all quack, although only half a pill is enough for their mother and daughter in five or six hours.

"Mom, what if a mad dog bites us? We are humans, not dogs. How disgusting would it be to bite her too?" Lu Yun looked at Xia Yuan innocently and embarrassedly. " And if we also bite that mad dog, we don't know if we will get mad dog disease?"

Xia Yuan, who was smoking in a righteous manner, but it is not easy to directly compare with a child, suddenly showed an admiring smile on her face. "Yes, we can't be bothered with a mad dog."

"Mom, Shitou said that scolding others is uneducated and uncivilized, and scolding others is actually scolding yourself. Isn't that right?" Lu Yun deliberately looked at Chen Qiuyu with provocative eyes.

"Stone is right, Xiaoyun can't learn from such an uncivilized and uneducated bad boy in the future. If you follow him, your mother will be sad. Others will laugh at the lack of tutoring and parenting." Xia Yuan Laughing, the depression in my heart dissipated at once.

"Xia Yuan, who are you scolding? Who's a mad dog and who doesn't have a tutor? You make it clear." Wang Lizhen jumped up and went mad at Xia Yuan, her eyes shining fiercely.

"Whoever responds to me is scolding whoever. Hehe, so you Wang Lizhen can still understand people's words? If you don't understand, I want to be more straightforward, hehe."

Xia Yuan counterattacked at Wang Lizhen with a sarcastic expression.

Ever since she came to this village, Wang Lizhen, for some unknown reason, has always looked down on her, and often loves to come to her to find a sense of existence. She has endured it for a long time.

Today, even her daughter dared to speak ill of Xiaoyun in front of her, and even threatened Xiaoyun. Do you really think she is dough and can knead it casually?

"You, you, you..."

Wang Lizhen rushed over like crazy and wanted to tear Xia Yuan apart, "I'll kill you bitch."

If someone else responded to her like this, she might not be so excited and dizzy, but if this person was Xia Yuan, who had always bowed her head, she really couldn't stand it.

Seeing Wang Lizhen rush over, Xia Yuan quickly grabbed Lu Yun and dodged away. Wang Lizhen fluttered in the air, and Lu Yun unknowingly moved a stone over her feet, and suddenly fell to the ground.

Just then the mule cart arrived.

"Get in the car, big guy, don't waste your time." Chen Laohou, who was driving, shouted, "Lu Aiguo, you and your children come first, others will come first.

" Did that short-lived stumble on me?" Wang Lizhen got up in embarrassment and watched helplessly as the mule cart was filled all of a sudden, and she didn't even have a chance to rush up to get a seat and not get down. .

"Why did Xia Yuan come first? They are the last ones to come." Wang Lizhen nodded at Xia Yuan and Lu Yun with her hands on her hips, "I don't believe that they are really willing to pay the three of them to take the car. Don't you Chen Laohou. You fell in love with her, so you didn't ask them to give money on purpose, right?"

"Put your mother's ass."

Chen Laohou spit on the ground and cursed fiercely.

"Lu Aiguo loves his wife and children, so he came to the given seat yesterday. If you are jealous, why don't you let your Chen Dazhuang come to locate the place in advance? But I'm afraid your Chen Dazhuang is willing to spend this money on other women. Wouldn't you mind giving you this yellow-faced old lady?"

Chen Laohou waved his whip after speaking, and the mule flew away, causing Wang Lizhen's mother and daughter, who were standing on the side, to eat their mouthfuls of dirt.

On the mule cart, the young man smiled and asked Chen Laohou, "Uncle Chen, what do you mean by saying that to the old ladies of Chen Dazhuang's family? Did Chen Dazhuang really book a car seat for other women?

" Is there a fake?" Chen Laohou laughed, "When did you see me talking nonsense? If I hadn't seen that bitch look like a mad dog and bite someone, I wouldn't have irritated her so much."

"Who is Chen Dazhuang's concubine? Is it the one from the Lin family..." The man looked excited and stepped forward to continue to investigate. The others also stretched out their ears and seemed to be in high spirits.

The village is just that big. The rumors that Chen Dazhuang likes to hang out with other people's young wives are not well known, but it's almost the same. After all, there is no entertainment in the countryside, so these gossips are very popular and spread quickly.

"Stop it, it's inconvenient for me to say more about this. Don't when the two of them fight, it won't look good if they come to me. Guess what, I didn't say anything." Chen Laohou rushed In the car, with an ambiguous smile on his face, no matter how much anyone asks, he will not speak.

He refused to speak, and the other four people in the car couldn't keep their mouths shut, and only cared about the lively discussion.

Xia Yuan doesn't like to talk about people's right and wrong, but it doesn't prevent her from listening, so she listens with relish. Lu Yun is young and naturally doesn't speak much. She recalled the ending of Wang Lizhen's family, and couldn't help showing her contempt.

Wang Lizhen's family is also wonderful enough. Not wanting to live a good life, women like to provoke right and wrong everywhere, and they love to mess with flowers when they are rare. Having two sons and a daughter is not well educated.

The child is wild, go out all day to fight this and that and the parents who make troubles don't stop it, but also praise the child for not being at a disadvantage. If any child is beaten up to catch up, their parents will unconditionally favor the child, causing one of the three children to be more naughty than the other. When he got older, he couldn't change his ruthless and selfish temperament.