351-360

351. Undersea Village

  Lu Yun pointed in a direction, and the two of them swam quietly over there. Sure enough, she saw a figure circling the spaceship to check something.

The two caught up, and the man in front seemed to notice it and turned back, his eyes met, and the man suddenly jolted, as if he was very frightened, turned around and swam forward quickly.

Just a face-to-face stone showed that it was a man in his forties. The overall appearance is extremely similar to that of humans on earth, but it can still be seen at a glance that there are obvious differences.

His forehead protrudes very sharply, and his ears are huge and round.

Shitou and Lu Yun chased all the way, and finally stopped the man one after the other. Seeing that there was no way to escape, the man stared blankly with despair in his eyes.

Unable to communicate verbally, they were worried about bringing people directly into the spaceship. The three of them stared at each other. Shitou tried to gesture with his hand and pointed at the spaceship, but the other party didn't respond.

He tried to use the common interstellar language to ask with his lips, "Who are you, and are you a crew member on the spaceship?

" A chill.

Shito couldn't think about it for a while, and looked at Lu Yun with a little helplessness in his eyes.

"Would you like to take him to the cave he just came out of?" Lu Yun said towards Shi Shi.

Shitou was afraid that this person would have accomplices to hesitate.

"Don't be afraid, I'll take precautions." Lu Yun raised a dagger she took out from the space.

Shitou thought about it for a while and then nodded. He motioned for Lu Yun to follow him next to him and show him the way. Then he gently pushed the man, pinched his wrist, and took out a dagger in his hand to cut his neck dishonestly, signaling him to swim back.

The man saw the daggers in the hands of the two, and his body shrank again, obediently letting the stone swim forward with a helpless face. But when he got to the hole, he didn't take the initiative to go in, and wanted to go all the way.

Lu Yun laughed, quickly grabbed the stone and pointed to the hole. The stone grabbed the man and pointed at the hole, and the man's face was as pale as a ghost. The eyes looking at the stone are full of fear.

The stone probed into the spiritual force, and as expected, he found that except for the opening of the hole outside, the inner spiritual force was also dark and could not see anything.

Shito didn't dare to be careless, he motioned for Lu Yun to follow behind, and he became more cautious and clasped the man's wrist tightly to let him be the vanguard.

Entering the cave, there is a huge boulder standing in front of the entrance of the cave. The shadow wall blocks the entrance of the cave, and when I go around the back of the boulder, the entire cave suddenly looks much more spacious, about more than 100 square meters, and there is a long one that can accommodate four people. Parallel passages leading to the depths.

The stone stopped, and Lu Yun also stopped. The two first looked around and felt that there was no threat, and then both looked towards the passage.

At this time, the two tentatively let go of their mental power and looked forward, and suddenly found that their mental power was no longer hindered. It's a pity that the passage is very deep, and you can't see the deepest part with mental power for a while.

Shishi looked at the man and found that he was shaking more and more, and his expression could already be described as a gray face.

Has he ever been threatened by humans?

Shitou couldn't help thinking too much, and asked him in the common interstellar language, "Where does this lead to?"

The man looked at Shishi blankly.

Shi Shi sighed in his heart, yes, it is estimated that this is another person who can't read lips.

Compared with the stone's attention on the passage, Lu Yun was studying this huge stone like a shadow wall at this time.

She has already determined that there is something weird here, because she just poked her mental power out of the cave after the shadow wall and found that she couldn't see outside. She reached out and touched the boulder, then took a closer look, and finally found that there was a coating on it that was not easy to see with the naked eye.

She suddenly realized that it was possible to apply a coating of isolating mental power here. It is estimated that she would not do it except for the masterpiece of the former owner of the space. If this is the case, then the person in front of her is likely to be the crew of the spaceship. , or descendants of the crew.

She pulled the stone, pointed to the stone wall, and told him her guess.

After reading what she said, Stone nodded to show that he understood.

In front of it is the Longtan Tiger Den and it is bound to break through. Shitou didn't hesitate any more, he pointed to Lu Yun's passage ahead, motioned her to continue to follow him, and made a careful movement.

Lu Yun nodded and pulled Shitou's sleeve, "Don't worry, I will pay attention."

She made up her mind. When it was really critical, she would pull the stone into the space. As for other people who shouldn't go in, they can only Seriously.

The three of them swam for 20 minutes, passing through several caves, large and small, one after another. Suddenly, a small building appeared before them.

Underwater city?

No, or it should be more appropriate to call it an underwater village.

Looking at the building shrouded in a large transparent hood in front of them, Shitou and Lu Yun both opened their mouths in surprise, and then became excited.

The periphery of this underwater village, that is, the glass cover, is surrounded by a whole circle of walls. The walls are built with seabed stones of various sizes.

There is no door, it seems that everyone swims in directly from the top of the wall.

The two probed their mental power into the interior, and found that there was a double thick transparent glass door facing them in the direction of the wall. The function of that door is the same as the emergency passage on the spaceship.

The place is really not big, and you can see the end almost at a glance. All these buildings together are twenty or thirty complete houses. Calling it a "village" would be an exaggeration.

The two continued to use their mental power to look into the room, and found that the room was either a small single room separated by a small room, or a whole row of Datong shops. Only a room in the middle of the "village" was normal, and there lived a few old people who looked very old.

The strange thing is that there are not many prime-age men in the "village", either old or weak or women and children, so it seems that they have no fighting power.

Whether it's people inside the house or outside on the street, most people are doing their jobs in an orderly manner, even older children. Only the younger children were laughing and chasing and playing.

Those people have different looks, but they all have one obvious feature: protruding foreheads and large and round ears.

Unlike Lu Yun and Shishi, who were so excited when they saw the situation in front of them, the man who was holding his hands by Shishi finally burst into tears.

I couldn't hear the sound, but I could see his tears falling down, shouting something with a long mouth.