I suddenly felt a soft paw on my lips, I glance down and saw the rabbit with his tiny little hands on my lips, a small smile appear on my lips, "Are you comforting me little guy?"

Now that I think of Tsuna and Kyoko, I never really did ship them on my past life. My teen life, probably around 13-14, was shipping him with his guardians because of too much fanfics I read, then I kind of matured and stop

What was my ship again.. Oh right, Reborn and Tsuna, I found it cute at first then I suddenly remember their age differences. Then, 1827, I also find them cute, then I remembered they don't really have any a lot of scenes that much, but they're still fruity. Gukudera and Yamamoto is a 100% ship for me, I wouldn't be surprised if I hear them dating.

I have a love-hate relationship with Tsuna × Mukuro, but they're too fruity to not be notice, especially that pineapple, he really is a pineapple.

Should I act like a cupid, maybe Gukudera and Yamamoto can be my target... Nah, I don't want to ruin the plot... Maybe after the last arc... Hehe..

Then the next is Hibari and Tsuna, I'll kick Mukuro out of the picture, I'll not let that pineapple near Tsuna's love life, Reborn too, too much age differences. When did he even became an Arcobaleno?

More of, I ship Reborn and Luce.

I really have too much time on my younger years on my past life...

I felt something warm behind me, I look behind and saw a freaking panda and then hug me, The fuck? I deadpanned, soon more animals came to me great,

I really should stop being unaware of my surroundings while thinking, I didn't even noticed the announcement.

_________________
3rd person pov:

"Kazehaya-san! You were here too!?" Tsuna said in disbelief looking at Yuki who just appeared in front of them out of nowhere, that was because her presence was hidden until now from them, 'And is that a Panda!!? And a snake!! Hie!!'

"Yuki-chan, you also came!" Kyoko said in delight, running to Yuki who have a freaking Panda behind her, putting their pawn on her head, patting it, also...a snake wrap around hee neck like a scarf. Yuki sweat, "Yes, Reborn-kun invited me."

"You know her, Kyoko-chan?" Haru ask, curious about the beautiful lady in front of them. Kyoko nodded, "That's right, Haru-chan never met Yuki-chan before." Kyoko smiled, "This is Kazehaya Yuki-chan, one of my friends and Tsuna-kun's." Kyoko sweetly said.

Yuki bow, "Nice to meet you, you must be, Miura Haru. I hear a lot from Kyoko about you." She smiled at the girl. Haru blush a little and return the bow, "Nice to meet you too, Kazehaya Yuki-chan. My name is Miura Haru."

'What a really pretty person...'

Yuki look at Reborn and Tsuna, "I think a rabbit will fit Sawada-kun." She said brightly, holding a white rabbit with brown spots.

"Wha–"

Yamamoto laugh, "What a peculiar choice, hahaha!"

"Do you think 10th is that weak, woman!?" Gukudera shouted at the grinning Yuki.

"But Sawada-kun looks so cute and his hair is so fluffy like a rabbit!" Yuki exclaimed brightly.