|𝗣𝟭| 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"What if I trip while I'm walking down the isle and crack my face open!?" I stress, my eyes widening

Elyse moves around me to fix my dress. "You won't fall, love. Everything will be fine."

"But what if a bird flies over me and poops right in my hair!?" I scrunch my eyebrows, poking the braided crown Chiara had did for me. It had flowers all around it. Pink and yellow and green and orange.

Chiara's tongue pokes out of the side of her mouth as she applies the little makeup she's putting on me. "Then we'll all have a good laugh and get you the rest of the way down that isle. Stop stressing, no matter what you look like that man waiting at the other end of that isle is in love with you and would marry you if you had two heads and your skin was blue!"

I laugh, smoothing my hands over my dress. We're all in this small little bridal suite, the sun shining through the beautiful diamond shaped windows. The bridal suite is decorated in summer flowers (we thought it would be fit to get married the season he proposed so it's only been a year.)  and the ceiling is an open window where we can see the bright blue sky.

I'm standing in front of a golden framed mirror with little engraved flowers on the edge, my dress is long and well white (duh). The top of it is  sorta of see through  but doesn't show none of my unmentionables, covered in white flowers stitched into it the sleeves are see through and just a little poofy and the neckline dips in like heart. I'm wearing open toed heels covered in tiny little diamonds that show off my white painted toes and my nails are painted a pearly white.

I spin around and let my dress billow around me, smiling down at it. When I look back up Chiara and Elyse are grinning at me.

I squint at them. "What?"

"Your so beautiful." Chiara says, her eye watery.

"Your gorgeous, babes. That's what." Elyse nods, no hesitation.

I laugh, looking back down at my dress. It took us so long to find the right the right one but when I did, Chiara and Elyse both gave me that knowing nod, telling me that they thought it was the perfect one to.

I bite my lip, thinking. I'm marrying Enzo Alveraz.

The love of my life.

The one I want to wake up next to.

The one I want to dance in my underwear with.

The one I want to take trips to Walmart with.

The one I was to sit and talk on a roof with.

The one I want to watch movies with.

The one I want to have little Alzo babies with.

He means so much to me and I know he knows it and I know how much I mean to him and it makes my heart warm. He's mine. He's finally going to be mine but maybe that's something I haven't realized. Maybe I haven't realized that all along he's always been mine. Me and him. Him and me. And I love him so so much.