|𝟮𝟬| 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀

Author: (recommend playing the music!)

They've been gone for a little bit and I'm starting to get restless just leaning up against this car. What if she tripped and fell into a fucking ditch...freaking ditch.

Fuck.

She's even in my head with that 'Don't curse' shit.

But what if she got kidnapped? I mean, it's possible. No. She would talk to much and the kidnappers would give her back.

But about that ditch thing...it could be a grave she fell into. She would freak out. With the dead skeleton and all.

God dammit.

I stand up straight and run my fingers through my hair, glaring at the dirt road as if she would just appear. Her sister to, I guess.

Just as I'm about to just walk the five minutes or so to the cemetery I hear laughing and the trekking of feet. But only one pair of feet. What if she fucking did fall into a ditch. Freaking. Freaking fall into a ditch.

Fuck!

Is it wrong that I'm hoping her sister fell into a ditch and not her?

Stop with the ditches, Enzo.

But then they appear from behind the tall trees, hovering over the dirt road and I realize Althea was just on her sister, Gio I think her name was, back. Her head is propped on her shoulder, that big dimpled smile I love so much on her face and that deathly grip she always has, around her sisters neck as if she might fall any minute.

She better not fall.

She lifts her head from her sister's shoulder once Gio steps on to the grass and her eyes scan the cars until they land on me and our eyes meet. And my heart nearly fucking burst into fireworks when her entire face lights up and her dimples deepen.

She taps Gio's shoulder, signaling for her to set her down and Gio doesn't hesitate to crouch down so she can jump off. When she starts dramatically breathing heavy, Althea flicks her on her arm, rolling her eyes and then they both laugh.

She turns back and starts walking quickly towards me, her hair frizzy and sticking out everywhere from the humidity and when I look down she's barefoot and skipping happily the rest of the way. I didn't even notice her shoes in her other hand.

She's skipping so fast that she doesn't have enough time to stop right in front of me so she won't crash into me. I see her eyes widen but I wrap my hands around her waist, pulling her to a stop and pulling her closer to my chest.