|𝟯𝟬| 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘆

I woke up to soft kisses being planted all over my face

I woke up to soft kisses being planted all over my face. My forehead. My nose. My cheeks. My chin. My closed eyes and then a quick peck on my lips. I fought off the urge to smile and I didn't open my eyes.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up," Enzo kissed me with each syllable.

I wouldn't give in. No way.

I felt Enzo drape his body over mine. "Wake upppp..." he whined, kissing the tip of my nose over and over again. 

He was so fudgin heavy. Oh my lord I hope I don't suffocate. I can just imagine what my death certificate would say. "Death by Man-child."

"Please," he mumbled resting his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm so bored. How did I ever live before I met you? My life was so boring before then. Wake up!"

I was grinning real hard and I peaked through my eyelids right when his head snapped up.

I shut them real fast again.

I could just feel the heat of his glare on my face. "I know your awake, Althea," he said slowly.

I slapped my hands over my eyes because whenever my mind tells me not to do something, I do it. And right now my mind is telling me to open my eyes so I can see his pretty eyes and his pretty freckles and beautiful face over all.

"I know your awake, baby," he said and I just knew he was grinning.

I sighed. "Is it that obvious?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out of them.

"Yes." He said and I opened my eyes fully to see him hovering over me, his arms trapping my head in, our faces so close.

I held my breath and he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "What pray tell are you doing?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I need to brush my teeth dumb-butt. You better get back before you die of morning breath inhalation." I nodded.

"What-"

I held my hand up for him to stop talking. "It's a thing."

He looked at me suspiciously for a moment longer before slowly nodding his head and leaning back away from me. I sat up and stretched, my arms raising high above my head as I yawned.

When I open my eyes from yawning for so long, I see Enzo just staring at me with a weird expression. I purse my lips. "What?"

He reaches out and gently touches my hair, his fingers gliding through the long brown strands until it slowly falls away from his fingers. I glance at it and then back up at him.

"I didn't know your hair was wavy like that." He says, shrugging.

"Oh. Yeah, I don't like my wavy hair so I just straighten it a lot. Some how I don't have heat damage," I say, shrugging and throwing the covers off of me before standing up. Enzo's black t-shirt falls to my knees and raises up my thighs when I stretch again.