|𝟮𝟯| 𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀

"You should really hurry up, sweetie

"You should really hurry up, sweetie. Freddy B. Jones won't wait for me all day," I say, popping another gummy bear into my mouth.

Enzo looks over his shoulder at me and glares. "Do you want to come over here and do it yourself?" He raises one of his eyebrows.

I quickly shake my head and continue to watch as he unchains my bike from the back of his car.

I'm currently sitting on hot pavement, my legs crossed at the ankles as I lean back on one of my hands, using the other one to eat gummy bears with. It's a hot day today. As usual. And the sun beams down on me as I shield my eyes to look ahead at Enzo.

When Enzo pauses what he's doing I raise my eyebrow. "What's the matter?" I tilt my head to the side.

He looks over his shoulder again. "Isn't Freddy B. Jones homeless?"

I nod.

"So what do you mean 'he won't wait for you all day?'"

I glare at him. "Don't be mean. Some people have it better then others. I want to hang out with him today because I haven't seen him in awhile. And if anything, you should be thanking B.J," I say.

Enzo glanced at me over his shoulder. "Who?"

"Freddy B Jones, of course" I throw a gummy bear up into the sky and lean to the side so it plops right into my mouth.

Enzo turned back to taking the bike off the back of his car. He chuckled. "You really shouldn't call him that,"

I scrunched my eyebrows. "And why pray tell not?"

Enzo turned back around to meet my eyes and I raised my eyebrow as he continued to stare blankly at me. "Nothing. Continue,"

I sighed. "You should be thanking B.J-"

"Freddy?"

"B.J" I glared at him and he sighed.

"Okay. Why should I be thanking him?"

"Because of butterflies,"

"Because of what?" He turned around again.

"Butterflies. The butterfly effect" I nodded my head.

"What the fuck- frick do butterflies have to do with anything?" He sounded annoyed now but I just continued to snack on my gummy bears and went on to explain it to him.

"Well if it weren't for me going to that coffee shop to get a chocolate milk for B.J then I would have never met you. See. Butterfly effect,"

Enzo paused, looked up at the sky. Thought about it. Then said "No." Just a simple no.

I pursed my lips. "What do you mean no? That is a butterfly effect innit?" I tilted my head.

He shrugged. "I guess but I think I would have found my way to you one way or another. Butterflies and shit don't got nothin to do with it"