|𝟯𝟱| 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

I can't believe it

I can't believe it. I really can't believe it.

I've survived 20 years on planet earth. Dang. What an accomplishment.

I sit up in Enzo's bed which is now kind of become mine because of how much time I spend here. I throw the blankets off of me and crawl over to Enzo who's laying sound asleep beside me. I climb on to him and straddle his lap.

He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. His eyelashes resting on his cheeks. His plump pink lips slightly parted. His arm behind his head. His messy dark bed hair. Mr. Pebbles in the crook of his other arm.

I sigh. To bad I have to ruin that.

I start gently shaking Enzo's shoulders. He doesn't budge. Doesn't even move. I start poking his cheeks. He scrunch's his nose and swats my hand away. I frown, pouting and crossing my arms. I blow gently on his face which might wake him up because of my morning breath.

He still doesn't budge.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I start shaking his shoulders and bouncing on his lap. "It's my birthday! My 20th birthday dude! Wake the fork up!"

He groans, his hands instinctively going to my waist to hold me still. But he still doesn't wake up.

I lean down so my lips are next to his ear and I whisper something so disgusting. So out of character. So completely and utterly ridiculous that his eyes snap right open.

"Wake up or I'll give you a wet willy." Oh yeah baby that definitely woke his booty up.

"Do it, I dare you." He mumbles under his breath.

I slowly raise my finger towards my lips but he almost immediately grabs my wrist and stops me. "Okay, okay, I'm up." he glares at me.

I grin, sitting up and resting my hands on his chest. "Guess what, guess what, guess what!?" I say excitedly.

Enzo's eyes are finally open. He squints up at me, probably annoyed by the morning light shining through his tall bedroom windows to the left of us. "It's your-"

"It's my birthday!" I exclaim, cutting him off. No way is he stealing my spotlight by saying it first. No way Jose.

Enzo smirks. "Guess what?"

I smile down at him, my wavy hair falling all in my face that he pushes back. "What?"

"Now we're only three years apart." he says. Obviously.

"Until your birthday." I nod my head.

"I have a surprise for you." He hums, his finger drawing invisible circles on my thighs.

I tilt my head. A surprise? He got me a present? "Really? A surprise," I want to cry. Tears of joy of course. "for me?"

He nods, smiling up at me with that look in his eyes he always gives me. I still don't know what it means though. "For you. But you can't get it yet."