|𝟳| 𝗨𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀

Who pray tell doesn't have air freshener! 

I open one of the cabinets below the sink and only see shower cleaner and a bunch of little square packages tucked neatly to the side. I close the cabinet and look around. What. Am. I. Gonna. Do? 

That pink ice cream princess now witch Sophia gave me yesterday pushed me over the edge and I had to excuse myself from Enzo, who is currently making our bowls of peanut butter crunch cereal, to go to the bathroom.

I hate doing number 2 at other people's houses or literally anywhere but my house because stuff like not having air freshener could happen. Like right now at this very moment.

I'm gonna cry.

What am I gonna do!? 

I rush over to the door and open it, quickly shutting it behind me before stiffly walking to the kitchen.

Enzo stands behind the counter, pouring the milk into the cereal. He glances up at me before looking back down and I sigh in relief.

He doesn't seem to have to use the bathroom.

"Enzo?" I walk over to him and jump up onto the counter next to him. I look down at my hands folded down in my lap and kick my legs back and forth.

"Hm?" He glances up at me and then back down, his floppy dark hair covering his face and this time I don't stop myself from reaching out and touching it.

"I don't think you should go in that bathroom right now" I say.

He scrunches his eyebrows and puts the cap to the milk back on and then walks over to his fridge. "Why not?" 

Does he not know what goes on in a bathroom!? 

"Althea?" He gets spoons and puts one in each of our cereal bowls before walking to stand in front of me and planting both his hands on either side of me.

His dark eyes move rapidly, switching from my left eye to my right and I start to get dizzy so I hide my face in my hands.

"I ate pink ice cream yesterday" I say quietly.

I can feel Enzo's breath fanning over my face as he tries to remember why that's a big deal. "Okay?" He finally says. 

"I'm lactose intolerant" I say quickly, removing my hands from my face to look up at him only to see the corners of his lips threatening to turn up.

I cross my arms and pout "Don't make fun. I'm trying to help you out by telling you not to go into that bathroom".

Now he's smiling. The lines around his mouth very noticeable now and his oh so perfect teeth showing. His smile is so contagious that I can't even pout anymore so I close my eyes and look away, trying hard not to smile to.

"Noted" he says, using his finger to turn my face so I'm facing him again.

Butterflies.

"Do you have Nickelodeon?" I ask, planting my hands on his shoulders before jumping off the counter and grabbing my bowl of peanut butter crunch. Don't ask me how he knows that's my favorite cereal. Ever.