|𝟭 𝟭| 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲

What on gods green earth just happened?

Enzo Alveraz is coming to pick me up at this very moment.

Yes, I'm excited. But it's 9 o'clock at night. Was he being serious on picking me up in fifteen minutes?

And it was raining! It was raining so flipping hard. I love the rain, I really do but my rainnapper covered in strawberries flew away last week, never to be seen again.

It was a real tragedy because target was closed and I couldn't go get a new one and when I went to Walmart all they had was a rainnapper covered in Batman thingybagiggys. 

I got up from my bed and walked over to my dresser, pulling out some red and black plaid pajama pants and a black hoodie. I put those on and sat on my bed as I started to pull one of my fluffy white socks on. But the creaking of my door made me look up.

My eyes met with brown ones, so deep they were black. My sister was trully the prettiest person I had ever seen. I knew she didn't like how big her eyes were or how her sun kissed skin was covered in freckles all over her arms and legs and face and neck. She had a thin top lip but the bottom one was plump and always made her seem like she was pouting and her wavy brown hair was always in either a ponytail or a bun but I always made it known to her that she was so pretty, the strawberry gods would be jealous.

I smiled. "Hi Gio...how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Hey, Thea" she waved and tucked a strand of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail  behind her ear.

She leaned against the doorway, her hands tucked into her pockets. She looked uncomfortable like she didn't know how to stand or what to say and I hated to see her like this. She always became so closed off around this time every year. She was always quiet and in her own world but around this time she stayed locked up in her room, sometimes not even wanting to go to the library or do her homework.

I patted the spot next to me so she could come and sit and she quickly walked over and sat down beside me. I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed the side of her head before she layed her head on my shoulder.

"Has Star been bothering you?" I asked, trying to help her feel better even though I knew Star didn't have anything to do with anything.

She laughed lightly but It was an empty heartless laugh like she was only laughing for the sake of it.

"How are you feeling?" I asked again.

I didn't expect her to answer. And she didn't, for a little while. She remained quiet, the fan in my room the only thing filling the silence. Until I felt her shoulders begin to shake and she brought her hand up to her eyes to rub the tears away.