|𝟯𝟰| 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

Oh boy

Oh boy. This does not feel good. This does not feel good at all.

I knew I should have started keeping track but every time I even think about downloading the app, I forget when it started or ended and then I'm like; 'I guess I'll just wait until the next one.'

Being on your period sucks.

Sucks butt. Sucks booty. Sucks a lot, is what I'm trying to say.

And I can't even eat any ice cream because that would just make it worse!

I sent Karlos out to get me the necessities because I needed Enzo here for comfort.

I've been following him around the house all day like one of those baby duckies or penguins. He's also been carrying me around everywhere he goes. Just a few moments before I was straddling his lap and holding him as close to me as possible, his arms circled around me as he played that video game with Karlos.

"Am I being annoying?" I ask, stuffing another strawberry into my mouth as I sit on the kitchen counter, watching Enzo look through my refrigerator.

"No. Not at all." He mumbles.

"Okay. That's good." I say, popping another strawberry into my mouth. "Now, c'mere." I say, setting the container of strawberries down beside me and picking up the Superman bandaids.

Enzo closes the refrigerator, a bottle of water in his hand. He walks over to me and sets it down on the counter, standing in between my legs.

I grab his injured hand and examine it. It doesn't look as bad as it did yesterday but it's still really bruised because, well, it's only been a day.

His knuckles are red with dried blood on some of them. He wouldn't let me treat him yesterday because he was being a big fat baby and didn't want me to touch his hand because, and I quote, 'it hurts.'

I take a bandaid out, trying to figure out how I'm even going to put this thing on. I swear, having bruises on your knuckles and the tips of your fingers are the worst.

My tongue pokes out the side of my mouth a little as I squint my eyes down at his hand as it rests on my thigh.

"I have a question." I mumble, switching the angle of the bandaid.

"Mhm?" I glance up at Enzo to see him staring down at me as I try to put the bandaid on. His stare is so intense and so focused that I feel my cheeks heat and butterflies swarm my belly. I quickly look down.

"How many kids do you want?" I ask, thoughtfully.

"However many you want." He says, no hesitation.