𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼/𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀

Hey everyone 👋🏾 This is a new book that I'm working on.

TW: Alcoholism, childhood trauma. (There May be more but I'm writing this book as I go kinda sort of).

More warnings so the comments don't disappear from up there: SA, sexual harassment.

There's a few things that you should know before the aesthetics and book.

1) I don't know any other words to describe Althea besides good girl, kind hearted, innocent, and a mega softy.

2) I know Althea's personality may be annoying at times but please don't dog her. I've read enough books to know that y'all would call her out 😂

3) please do not leave hateful comments because this is my very first book and I'm really excited to write it. Hateful comments will ruin the enjoyment of writing my first book. If there are hateful comments I will continue to write it just know that I probably will no longer enjoy it.

4) There will probably be no smut scenes and if there are there will be one major smut scene and then little stuff throughout the rest of the book. (Edit: there will be smut)

5) The chapters are short but start to get longer around chapter 9. Long for me is about 3000-3500 words. Short for me is 2000-2500.

That's it for now. I'm writing all of this "stuff you need to know" crap while chapter 9 is being made so if you've already read that far and came back to this then this is why.

Oh and I wrote this book when I was 13 so... do with that what u will.

There's a playlist for this book! Just click the link in my profile description and it should take you right to it! <3

Aesthetics

  🅰︎🅻🆃🅷🅴🅰︎ 🅷🅴🅽🆁🆈 🆁🅾︎🆂🅴 🅲🅰︎🆁🅳🅴🆁

𝙴𝚗𝚣𝚘 𝙰𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚣

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬

Anywaysssss... I don't want to keep you waiting so you know...read! 🙃